I like meaty women

does this mean I'm a gay?

well.. you browse Veeky Forums

Yup. You are in the parade now

yes

What's gayer: Liking a male body with a vagina or a female body with a dick?

Even if you didn't, you'd still be gay in my eyes OP :*

Male body with vagina

Male body with vagina.

All the pics ITT are gayer than a trap.

How do I get abs that look beveled like that rather than rounded edges

anvar

>I like meaty women
>women
>am I guy

You're not gay.
You're fucking retarded.

>You're not gay.
>1 vs 6

looks like OP is a huge fag

Question is not what is more gay. Question is what is more degenerate.
Fit, muscular female, strong, able to help hunt and defent house, proud woman of her ethnicity.
Or
Poor super skinny boy, brainwashed by jewish propaganda, wearing woman clothes, weak, pathetic mentally ill wreck.

>Aryan men have no penis

Interesting

If that was a guy he'd be charged for the damages and possibly banned from the gym. But because it's a girl and "oppsie teehee sorry boys it was an accident teehee" they'll all laugh about it and ask her if she's alright and not to worry about it.

What is the point of doing cnp's with boxes to limit the amount of work you do?

It's like doing deadlifts to your knees or from a box. Maybe she doesn't need to work on a stick point.

She probably got charged but she's pretty decent off. Mattie is a world class weightlifter though she's USAW so against the chinks she's got no chance. She's pretty retarded for setting it up by a window though.

Box snatches... They isolate the 2nd/3rd pull, which is more important to train in oly lifting than the pull off the ground. It also allows you more volume if you need to exclusively train 2nd/3rd pull; generally the 1st pull isn't the bottleneck.

I didn't ask you faggot

getting a little aggressive cuz a woman can outlift u sweetie???/

Not really. Funny how an amateur male lifter can break all kinds of records when he enters as a female. Just think, a male can lift for 2 years and beat any female in the world in the same weight class.
Cute that they try to he athletes, gives us something to watch lol

aight do it

You are gay but for other reasons.

>for other reasons
No u

I don't feel good in beating people who are obviously weaker than me. What's the point?

Being a winner, you fucking faggot.