Gf was talking to me about how hot a baseball player at our school was without his shirt on

Gf was talking to me about how hot a baseball player at our school was without his shirt on.

Then asked why I was getting all quiet a few minutes later

I'm such a cuck

her goal is one of 3 things
1) she wants to get you to start lifting
2) is incredibly insensitive and all around stupid girl
3) plans on leaving you

She knew what she was doing, there's really nothing you could say or do in that situation to not come out as a fucking beta

At best, she's hinting to you to start lifting

At worst, she wants to fuck him

Don't worry user, once you get out of middle school she'll be talking about how hot Tyrone is with his dick inside of her

Actually, yeah you should worry

Tell her to shut the fuck up would've sufficed

Then you come out as extremely insecure
The only thing to do in that situation is to have a hotter body

I'd tell her to go fuck him and never come back.
Because I ain't gonna lift just because she wants it so. Try me slut

You should've dumped her ass on the spot. You don't need that cunt in your life user. Dump her and get Veeky Forums. It's not too late. Please dump her right now and if she asks why tell her it's because she is a cunt. Hell, even do it over text if your a cuck. It is one of the most gratifying things you can ever do. Trust me.

Do you ever talk to her about cheerleaders you want to bone to her?

If yes: It's payback.

If no: She's treating you poorly. A self-respecting man does not put up with that kind of treatment. Walk away and find a woman of higher quality.

I girl I was seeing did something similar to me.

I replied "oh really, is he muscular? Do you have a picture of it I can see? I really like my men fit" no homo

I would tell you to start lifting, but you'll be doing it for women, you'll be motivated for a while, then stop
why are you on this board

You should've mentioned some girl in your school that's also hot as fuck. She would've gotten mad and then you just bertstare her until she gets it.

I can't help you I have no experience with girls

>tfw no gf to cuck me

I go back on what I said, is right, you should've said something about the girls who wear yoga pants at your school.

I have been lifting for 2 months now and even have my own PT. I felt like ass after she told me that. She knew that I have been insecure about my body for a while too and I have really been trying my hard to gain weight and to look better.

>attraction to other people when in a relationship is wrong
I bet if your girlfriend got fat you would be doing the same thing as the girl did in op's situation.

stop being so shortsighted, she's giving him a blatant kick up the ass to make change instead of dumping him there and then

take off your shirt and joke flex for her to make her laugh

One of my good friends gal does this infront of him all the time, he takes it on the chin because she's about an 8.5.. i assume he doesn't confront her about it because he doesn't want to seem the jealous type, but it just seems purely disrespectful to me

Dump the bitch

You need to rape the baseball player to establish your dominance
It's the only way

Enjoy being the puppy in the relationship

Sorry I offended you, Mr Cuck.

The fact is I wouldn't tell a girl a girl that. If I felt unhappy with a girl's appearance I would leave her, not try and hit her over the head with it.

Maybe that's the kind of shit you're into, after all you are a cuck, but normal, respectable non-degenerates are not.

Mate, that's not alright. Either talk to her about it and explain how it hurt you or just do the same to her.

You really should consider dumping her

>At worst, she wants to fuck him
At worst, she's already fucked him several times before.

I am sorry, user. yiu deserve better.

Eh, you are kind of a cuck.

Like said, it's a hint that you need to start lifting.

It's also a hint to dump her. Minus the goofy one night stands of my youth, whenever I was in a mid to long term relationship, NEVER did a girl mire someone else when she was with me. You either have the natural presence and looks or you're doomed to suffer shit like that.

Even Zyzz (pbuh) went through something like that when his chubby gf did something similar when he was skinny. You gotta lift til you get to the point where your insecurities are permanently subdued by a wall of muscle so much so you're impervious to physical criticism.

This (the dumping part).
Tripfag has a point, if a girl even begins to find someone else attractive and be so outspoken about it, that means you're slowly turning into an unfuckable lamplight for her.
Sorry man, she doesn't love you anymore. Just dump her and move on.

I misinterpreted OPs post wrong, I visualised a famous basketball player she'd never meet, not a guy at her school

I make jabs at my girlfriend about how fit taylor swift is all the time - but saying that remark about somebody you actually have contact with in reality changes the dynamic entirely

you are both right

>had massively abusive girlfriend
>said and did horrible things to me
>broke up a year ago
>see her in the halls at university last week
>she's talking to a guy
>the second she sees me, her eyes are planted on me, she doesn't look away, and completely ignores him
>suddenly, feels for her all over again
>try to forget about her again
>a few days later, break down and message her, saying I saw her, and would have said hi, but she was with her boyfriend, and I didn't want to intrude
>fully expect her to block me
>she messages me back, saying he wasn't her boyfriend, trash talks him a bit, says she would have appreciated a hi
>she then starts a short conversation where she tries catching up, and says a lot of things trying to get on my good side

It's been a year, why go to the effort of a conversation after all this time, if she doesn't want something? That mixed with the whole "Would have appreciated a hi" kinda made me think she wanted a conversation

>this molests my brain for a few days and I eventually break down and ask her if all that stuff meant she wanted to talk
>she immediately asks me if I'm still into her
>I say it's irrelevant
I mean, she did and said horrible things. I don't think I could ever be with her again, but hell, maybe she's realized what a cunt she was, and wants to apologize. It really is irrelevant if I'm into her

>she goes full cunt mode, accuses me of still being into her, saying why else would I ask her if she wants to talk
>tells me that I need to move on

Is it me, or is she projecting fucking hard, here?

Don't feel too bad. She just wants to see you jealous. It's harmless. My gf used to do it too until one day I tried picking a fight with one of the dudes.

Hey jerkoff not everyon has the privilege of starting lifting at such a young age
Some of us have jobs and school
Not everyone can prioritize their body over anything else you fucking NEET

>My gf used to do it too until one day I tried picking a fight with one of the dudes.
fucking pathetic

Also, how beta am I for all of this?

>Zyzz (pbuh)
kek

you sound like a megacuck ROVER son, jesus christ
get a grip

>massively abusive girlfriend in the past
>abusive girlfriend in the present

if you don't see how she's manipulating you or abusing you then you're a lost cause

Wasn't my best moment, but I learned a very valuable lesson from the situation.

you're retarded and weak desu it's literally just an hour 3 days of the week on a full body program, if you do not have 3 hours to spare in your week you are lying and just don't want to make it.

>all the betas in this thread "just talk it out", "she shouldn't have done that"

LMAO. She tested you, and you failed. She was seeing what she could get away with. She thinks other men are more alpha then you, and you let it go unchecked, that was the first mistake.

A true pocket pussy won't even think about saying things like that around their man. At max, she can call a celebrity cute when around girlfriends.

You said you already started lifting so you should be getting a confidence boost by now. It's too late to tell her that her best friend's ass looks might fine in yoga pants.

Only thing you can do is to make sure she sees you eying other women and see if that changes her attitude. She thinks you need her and she doesn't need you. Gotta make her think the opposite famalam

You should just kill yourself. People like you will never achieve anything in their lives, you'll always be a pushover at work and you won't have the guts to leave your dead end job so you'll be stuck in a vicious cycle of work and home. Then you'll die one day leaving this earth having done nothing great with your life

During the entire relationship, I knew she was trying to manipulate me all along, and I'd refuse to go for it, that just made her become abusive.

I knew fully well she was probably manipulating me here, as well. I just had a moment of hope/weakness that maybe she'd stopped being a cunt.

I'm a grill and can confirm. Do this, OP. Don't be passive aggressive and hidden with your feelings but make it a point to put her in her place.

She's fucking with your head, idiot. Never talk to an ex.

If you must (like I do to an ex of mine who's parents are friends with mine, so I gotta play the polite game), then avoid everything that's sexual. You gotta establish that you have no interest in her whatsoever, have her beg and then walk off.

Don't fall for the oneitis shit, lord knows most of us here did and it's soul injury you'll never heal. If you remember it in your deathbed, you will cringe.

I was a skinny twerp back then, the fuck are you talking about?

I still don't lift regularly, but I am dedicated to MMA and functional strength bullshit my coach feeds me. I still don't have the greatest body in the world but somehow that part was lost to you.

>Not everyone can prioritise their body over anything else
Then why are you here? Plus, you're not that busy. No one is. Instead of wasting time on Veeky Forums shitposting about your gf, dump her and go to the gym.

What's wrong with you?

flex a 'cep

these are right
everything else ITT is mindless drivel coming from beta fucks who are nothing but doormats

If you're serious about her, just tell her that telling you how hot someone they saw is disrespectful to you.

If you aren't serious about her, then just make a joke and shrug it off. Don't let a girl control your emotions. Although this could work for scenario 1 also, assuming you have a tight relationship with her

You really have no idea do you?
People with jobs don't usually lift
People with lives don't usually lift
People who are busy don't usually lift
I barely have any time to lift
If you're aiming for something in life that isn't being a bouncer meathead or a model (good luck with that lol) you're not prioritizing your body over anything else

Are all men who don't lift even considered men? I have this theory that all men naturally want to get fit, but some of them are just too weak to act on it.

>I barely have any time to lift
You're browsing the internet right now.

>Never talk to an ex.
This has been my number one rule since highschool and it saved me tons of drama my friends had to deal with. It also displays weakness and that you're not over her. I take it a step further and don't ever make exceptions. There's always drama. Always.

All of these 3 are actually correct. Just dump that cunt and start lifting.

I've talked to her about it before and she said something like, oh they are just fun to talk about. You are as good looking as them user if not better looking. You are the one I love user not them...

Then she went to the extreme and said that she would stop walking down the hallways with this one freshman boy because "I dont like that for some reason"

It's different
It's not the same, while I'm here I can study and be productive while shitposting
It's really not the same

>You are as good looking as them user if not better looking
This is always a lie. Just focus on bettering yourself.

And instead of shitposting, you could do a set.

God damn it user. God fucking damn it.

She's fucked up. She is cancer to you. You need to understand that any feelings you have for her are not actually for her, but for the girl you thought she was. She is not that girl. Do not speak to her again.

Imagine this is coming from your future self, cause I feel like I'm talking to my past self.

Never again, user. Promise me.

Let this be a message to you and all anons reading. Don't put pussy on a pedestal. A relationship shouldn't involve you putting up with someone putting you down like that. If a man started doing that you would tell them to fuck right off. However a lot of talk seem to be obsessed with the idea that having a gf means a good life so you gotta put up with shit.

Just leave her and keep lifting till you find someone that doesn't do that type of shit,

>dump cunt
>start lifting, jet jacked
????

Had a similar situation where my GF at the time told me she'd had a game where she tried to fuck one guy from every college at her uni. There were a fucking lot of them.

I went out and chain-smoked like 6 fags. When I came back
>you were a long time
>yeah I uhh went for a walk
>ok

Why did she think any boyfriend of hers would ever want to know that? Women have the capacity to be such oblivious, manipulative cunts

>Oh It was just sex user you are the one I love!

Bullshit. You can tell her to bugger off without showing anger or insecurity. Just say bugger off with pic related as a face and then beat her with your belt

flex a cep?

>I am dedicated to MMA and functional strength bullshit my coach feeds me
>bullshit my coach feeds me
At least you realize you don't get the same results from lifting for athletic purposes than you would if you lifted for mass. Kudos for not being an absolute mong.

Yeah I might look but I'm not gonna tell my gf about the bitch with a fat ass I saw today.

Sorry OP, that baseball player is me and I plan on taking my shirt off in front of her many more times. I am actually going to fuck her after she leaves your house tonight. You'll understand someday.

You're god damn hopeless.

That attitude will get you nowhere. I juggle Uni with a social life, 7 hours of sleep, proper meals, etc. I wouldn't be able to do that if I shitposted 8 hours a day and gamed daily.

Get your life under control.

Obviously. The gains I made prior to focusing more on MMA all but vanished after I stopped lifting for cultivating mass alone.

Think you're exaggerating this, I haven't met many people who defend such a boneheaded stance.

If you bitch/complain/moan it will come out as insecure.

If you draw a line and tell her just not to talk to you that way it will be different.

TOP BANTZ

It seems to me like she's hinting that she wants you to lift. Be appreciative that she's at least trying to get your ass in shape instead of just ditching you. Now, if you're getting in shape and she was still saying this stuff then she's just trying to get into your head. But it honestly doesn't really seem that she's trying to be malicious. Seems like she's taking a subtle approach at saying "I'd find you more attractive if you put some effort into your physique"

I have only been here for 2 years, but this is the most beta greentext i have ever read.

How do you live with yourself.

Nah you start talking about how hot her best friend was with her shirt off
>Petty

Get the fuck away from her. Don't ever talk to an ex. You never do that. There's a reason why it ended, and I hope that getting treated like shit again reminded you why that was.

Obviously you're not from Cali, the amount of retards thinking you get the same results from practicing a sport than you would from lifting is off the charts here.

you sound like a fag who should get fucking smoked
bitch ass

best advice

>DO it back to her with a girl far more attractive

Its a risky, cause it might become a game of one up on eachother

>Start flirting with other girls to let her know you could cuck her

>Fuck her friends or hotter girl.

She doesn't have to know, but have some evidence to flaunt it when your relationship goes to shit, because it will go to shit.
>Cheat on her with her hotter friend or hotter girl.

She doesn't have to know just keep some sort of evidence there. Even if you know, its and all around good feeling to have the one up.

>

Jesus fucking Christ man
Please tell me you're no longer together, and that you learned your lesson

Kek

>>Fuck her friends or hotter girl.
OP probably can't just up and do something like that. If he could, he wouldn't have a gf that talks about how hot other guys are in front of him.

Besides, what kinda guy just hangs out with his gfs friends?

lol your girl isn't supposed to talk to you like that, regardless of "what she wants", you're not her girlfriend. It's not being a "cuck" its about respect, which you clearly do not have for yourself

you also reacted incorrectly, if you get shaken you should make sure nobody but you knows it, she shit tested you and you sunk

You got rekt m8

>ok

lmao I woulda have flipped...my girl knows better to say anything even remotely like that after I put her in her place for having a crush on a celebrity. sure, call it a "jealous" thing but honestly what guy wants to hear that? it's only natural as a human being to take some offense to it.

just stop being a cuck and put the bitch in her place

what Im saying is if you can't do that, there is a good chance she is saying shit like that for a reason.

So then the beta option

>Downgrade but not to much.

Hit for the middle ground, go for a girl slightly less hotter then you but certainly not insecurely ugly, also slightly more reserved but not to the point where she has no experience. If shes super insecure and your are just average, the moment she gets attention from slightly above average she will peak. If she inexperienced good chance she will want to start experiencing life and if your average you might not be able to give the full experience.

What I'm getting from you is that unless you're attractive you should just stick to ugly chicks

What should I have done? Getting angry over that is equally insecure. I'm not one of those neckbeards who thinks a girl has to be a virgin to have any value as a person but equally that's not a nice thing to have to hear.
Nah mate. We broke up a few months later. It's all good.

you cucked yourself, now she just knows you're aggressive about her attraction towards others, the moment she find someone else attractive that isn't a celebrity is the moment she doesn't care about jeopardizing the relationship.

There is a good chance she doesn't care enough and being aggressive just means she will do it behind your back.

Best way to handle it, is let her know its a two way street and you could easily start finding other people attractive. Then ask her if she wants to play this game of proving who can do more shit against eachother, because both are capable if your in a relationship in the first place.

The only reason to get back with her is to gain her trust before you slit her throat. Let her fuck up someone elses life.

Just say "yeah I'd suck his dick too"

All these faghots don't know shit about women or dating. You should've agreed that he was sexy. Something like, "yeah, I would," would have sufficed. Would've made her laugh and showed that you don't give a fuck. She has every right to be attracted to anyone she wants. And, she's comfortable enough with you to share her feelings honestly. Your reaction makes or breaks the interaction, and you chose the path of needy and butthurt beta bitch boi. You should probably start lifting though.

there a different levels and its subjective but essentially if you're dating a basic girl and are young, attraction is probably going to play the biggest role . Attraction is playing a bigger role more so now in society as everyone seems to follow a sort of one-off internet culture and vanity and look is all apart of that.

Its always been around though, and the reality is you have to bring something to the table that they want, you have to provide something to them whether mentally, physically or socially that they can't go without. Hence sex is important, conversation is important damnn even the small things you do that no one else does it important. That goes for life, people want what they can get from you, we are inherently selfish because we can only see life through our eyes and perspective.

Of course she has the right to be attracted to others, but why the fuck does she think her boyfriend wants to hear that?

He could go around all day saying what he'd do to the yoga pants he sees in college and she's get all bitchy.

Hah, yeah maybe. Ah well, it's not like she came out of that looking particularly good either. She always had this attitude around the word 'slut'. I wonder why....

if my girlfriend got fat i would leave her

simple

Life isn't a romcom where the lead characters are endearingly clueless, she was pushing your buttons either to manipulate you or just out of malice.

sauce on that fox painting?

I actively ask my gf if she thinks the girls I spot are hot or not. OP now has every indication that it's okay to do the same. It's called being comfortable in your relationship. Stop playing games and start having some real human connection. It helps that I'm a fucking catch, but still. If you act like a catch, then you are one. If you act needy then and/or tip toe around some unspoken eticate, then you're in a doomed shallow relationship.

nm found it.

I severely disagree, but if that's what you're comfortable with, then it's good for you.

OP clearly isn't good with that kind of thing, which is also fine. It's like shitting with the door open or something.

extremely, but I wouldn't worry about it, we're all betas here senpai

Are you sure? My girlfriend's name was Colin Farrell.

I actually don't think that was it. I think she was weirdly proud of it. She always used to really get off on the idea of feeling desired. She'd string along beta losers (inb4 like me) she had no interest in sexually just for kicks. A lot of her friends were these orbiters who'd asked her out 100s of times. If that were me, and let's face it it isn't, I'd feel uncomfortable being friends with those people.

But think what you like mayn. I wouldn't have told the story if I was still hung up on it.

It's just honesty man. If you can't be honest with the person you've chosen as your significant other, then who can you be honest with? Be honest with me for a second. If you go to the beach, you be you it right? You enjoy the waves, the sun, and especially the babes walking around. Even if you're a great guy who would never cheat, you're just admiring the beauty around you. It's natural and fairly innocent. Girls do the same. My girl says she only like watching baseball because the guys wearing tight pants lol. Same shit, it's natural. It's innocent. So my point is, why lie about it? I understand the situation OP posted. I wouldn't exactly make it a point to say how hot a specific girl is and how much I liked her ass, that's a by tactless. But still, I don't feel the need to lie about natural feelings and it's liberating. It makes for some awesome relationships with much deeper connections and less games. Either way, OP handled the situation very poorly.

*enjoy it

I don't see it as lying, just that some things don't need to be brought up, even though I know the reality and if my gf asked my obviously I wouldn't be hiding anything. Again, like shitting with the door open, that's just not something I'm into.