Why do normies act like dieting is the hardest fucking thing in the world?

Why do normies act like dieting is the hardest fucking thing in the world?

>track macros
>eat at a deficit
>lose weight

It's not that fucking hard lol. Oh you're hungry? Fucking deal with it lmao. Being hungry is literally part of losing weight. Don't want to deny yourself happiness through food? That's literally the main premise of dieting lmao.

Pisses me off when normies complain about how losing weight is so hard because they have no willpower when it comes to eating. Fucking cunts should just die off already instead of breeding more lazy fat fuck kids.

i thought bulking was much easier than dieting

i changed my mind after 3 months of bulking on clean food at ~~4k

Started gomad, havent looked back since.

Now if i want to "diet" i just cut milk out and uspply some with protein shake.

Normies think that having some self control around sweets and other garbage is impossible to do because we are society of lazy ass consumers

Is about changing op, The human body is made to reject change. Thats why a skelly struggle yo gain weight and a fatty to lose weight. Is different from person to person.

>normies think that having some self control around sweets and other garbage is impossible to do

I stress this point so much. Holy fucking shit, they act like its legitimate torture to just not pick up some carbohydrates to eat for pleasure. It's disgusting and really shows how weak willed most people are. Then they'll say
>but I find true happiness in eating good food :(
>but I still want to lose weight

I'm fucking triggered man. At least it makes me feel better about myself

To be fair, at least a third of normies are not fat, in most countries.

Because a fuckton of people eat hi caloric food at restaurants 4-6 days a week, suck at cooking, cook premade shit at home, and have the notion that eating "healthy" means eating only salad or eating food that tastes like shit

sad but true

I live in america

Even if a third of normies aren't fat, that still doesn't change the fact that there are hundreds of millions of weak willed landwhales

It's a lot easier to be a keyboard warrior than actually change anything.

Why do Veeky Forumssos act like getting a GF is the hardest thing in the world?

>be funny
>be social
>ask them out

It's not that fucking hard lol. Oh you're autistic? Fucking deal with it lmao.

phoneposting and too lazy to do the rest, guarantee OP still has love handles and itty bitty bitch titties

honestly the diet isn't the hardest part of losing weight, in my experience

there's plenty of tasty foods you can make that won't fuck your diet up and keep you satiated, and as long as you have self-control you can have a cheat day once a month or something

the hardest part of dieting is lifting while in a deficit. all the weights feel heavy af, you don't make much gains, sometimes you even lose strength, and lifting is just fucking exhausting

>t. guy who failed to lose weight

why do you care? less competition for you nigger

I spent like 3 years struggling to commit to tracking calories, then a few months ago something just clicked and now it's the easiest fucking thing in the world.

Now I wonder if I used to be retarded or something that I couldn't do it.

Being usually enough already. I'm an asocial fuck that never asked a girl out and I got more gfs than I deserved.

*funny goddammit

idk man, it seems to me like i've lost weight, dunno about u

agreed, sometimes while on a cut I start to wonder what is even the point of it if I'm going to lose half the progress I made this year
It's depressing t bqh

other than that its easy, its literally when you want to eat food: do nothing
doing nothing is the easiest thing to do in the world, its what normie bodies were built for god damnit

I always thought it would be impossible for me to diet. I have no idea why i didnt trust myself. I've been bulking for a couple weeks now and i suddenly went from drinking 10liters of soda every week to basically only drinking milk/water/shakes and eating healthy without any problem

Clean bulking is the hardest diet. And the most expensive

When you really want to do it, it becomes easy. You must really want to do it.

This is why most normies fail. Because they don't actually want to do it. They're cherish sweet tasting carbohydrates more than their body

You can tell he's a fat fuck/recovering fatty because he thinks you're supposed to be hungry when dieting. Maybe instead of eating 90% of your tdee in high gi sweets and carbs op could use protein, fat, and fibrous veggies to stay full.

>4k

Fuck I'm struggling to stuff my face with 3.3k of clean food as a dyel I can't imagine 4k. It's hard enough for me because I work most of the day and then I have to stuff my face in the last 5 hours of the day. All the unintentional fasting makes it so that I'm even hungry. Cutting is 10000x easier than bulking desu.

I try to compare myself to the better elements of humanity to avoid complacency. If you're always comparing yourself to the dregs, it's easy to grow complacent.

DELETE THIS

Counting calories is autistic as fuck though
>Measure out everything while you're cooking
>Oh sorry can't go out with you guys because that restuarant doesn't have calories on their menu
>Sorry grandma I can't eat the food you cooked me because idk the calories, no idc if you die tomorrow you old bitch
You're not a bodybuilder, stop being so fucking autistic.

A lot of people use food as an escape mechanism. Because they are quite simple people. When they feel down or upset they eat good food, takes their mind off their worries.

You convinced yourself that it was challenging, and psyched yourself out.

simple and easy are not synonymous

dude food is the most essential thjngs for humans, the fact the you point out that most of society thinks its autistic is fucking dystopian, whats next?

>why are you running when you can take the car?
>why are you lifting weights when you can drive a fork truck?
We're human god dammit, stop being so fucking pussy and get big!

It's because people are resistant when it comes to changing their lifestyle.

This can be applicable to more than just dieting. I'm sure you have vices of your own.

calorie restriction and "dieting" is a meme. just eat a whole foods plant based diet low in fat.

I mean, I count calories since I'm trying to lose weight here, but if my friends want to go to a restaurant I'm not one to refuse on the grounds of not wanting to pass my TDEE. If I'm really worried about it I just won't eat all of my fries or I'll get something lighter than usual. Besides that, my grandma doesn't like baking unhealthy food or anything, so I'm alright there. I don't measure out exactly what I'm cooking though. I really just ballpark it.

???????

No idea senpai. I decided it was time to cut a few months ago. 10 pounds down in 11 weeks. It really isn't difficult.

Then you have all these birds that go to slimming world and are disappointed if they don't lose 6 pounds int he first week and they try doing it in a completely unsustainable way.

Because most people tell themselves that eating right is this big mountain they have to climb with sheer dropoffs and constant avalanches. They feel like it's going to be really difficult, and they tell themselves and others that this is the case so that they've got something to blame when they fail.

This. Although it varies from person to person.

This mindset even carries into the workouts themselves. You'll see people who go every day but barely make any gains or change. Why? They have low willpower. Even when they lift, are they really pushing themselves? Are they pushing themselves in the kitchen as well? Once you make this a lifestyle, everything becomes easy and you actually look forward to those hunger cravings. Do it as a side hobby to say you exercise? You're going to get shitty results, friendo.

> good food
Many people don't realize how good chicken tastes, plain or not, when you've been starving for it all day.

guaranteed (You)s

Exactly

THIS. Change your food and UP the intensity. Just fucking go hard and eat the same calories but with healthier foods that don't have saturated fat and shit in them. It's not rocket science.

>I can't count calories on this one single occasion therefore I should never count them anywhere or any time

>competition
Less options as well.
Drink bleach nigger

How accurate are TDEE calculators?

Dieting is hard, stop being a pretentious asshole. You're probably some skelly DYEL faggot. There is no excuse to be fat but it takes a strong willpower to lose weight.

Yes

>You're probably some skelly DYEL faggot
>implying it's not a fat guy who doesn't diet
>implying just because you have weak will power normal food consumption is a challenging task for everyone

ok cool thanks

Fine assholes, go kill yourself see if I care

>you're probably some skelly dyel faggot

I'm actually an ex fatty, go figure. Yes it does take willpower to lose fat. I am bashing those normies who lack this basic willpower because they're fucken lazy

>your scientifically proven way of doing something is a meme
>instead do this thing that has been a popular way of weight loss for a decade or so
>not a meme I swear

retarded question do u have to work out when cutting? I am not lifting because I want to 100% get over my back issues, I go running a few times a week, but I'd rather not desu.

Habits are hard to break.

Yeah, you'll be losing fat but not build any muscle.

When you are eating at a caloric deficit you will lose muscle, you'll lose fat too but losing muscle is inevitable. It's recommended to keep protein intake high and lift weights to maintain as much muscle mass as possible, but if your gains aren't everything to you or you don't have much muscle then it's not necessary

sauce on that pic?

I think you're confusing 'losers' with 'normies.'

Most normies I know cook for themselves and are not fact. It's only the fat losers in arrested development that bitch about how hard it is to not drink soda and eat doritos.

losing weight is easy. i cut down to auschwitz mode when i had a manual labor job where i walked 4-6 miles a day and burned a fuck ton of calories. then i got an office job and my tdee is 2200 calories, which includes working out 3-4 days a week. cutting on 1700 calories a day sucks dick, especially when you're trying to hit 100-125 grams of protein a day.

i cut on 1500-1600 and hit 100 or more daily. eat a shit ton of shrimp.

nigger im not rich. but yeah, you have to eat lean meat (fish or chicken) and i can really only afford chicken... and eating chicken 7 days a week for a 2-3 month cut fucking SUCKS.

If you track the kcals of the food you make enough, you can pretty accurately gauge just about any meal even without knowing the exact kcal count. I eat out all the time, no problem

>Even when they lift, are they really pushing themselves?
That gets me more fucking mad than anything. These fuckers are taking up room and machines in the gym. You see them do 5 reps with like 10 lbs, not even exert themselves and then check Facebook for two minutes before another "set". Get the fuck out the gym

Wut

>tfw robot wanting to stop being a pussi and get big

sorry, i live in Louisiana so shrimp here is cheap. what about 91/9 fat beef burger patties? they're not super expensive depending on where you get them, comes out to be less than a dollar per patty.

>track macros

The only people who do this are gay. Butt sex gay.

Normies only need to count calories to lose weight.

Sorry I don't enjoy eating boiled chicken and brown rice cunt, I find the exercise much easier than eating food that taste like shit every god damn fucking day

>Now if i want to "diet" i just cut milk out and uspply some with protein shake.

This is so good. I started a cut at 2.5k after bulking @4k and I didn't notice the difference because all I did was leave out 2 liters of milk and replace 1l with low-fat milk.

I wish i was allowed to bulk
>Inbox 4 permanent cut

Fatty losing weight here.

I actually agree with you and I guess it is a mental hoop because I used to be like that too. Finally pushed through, I think it was because I finally found a will to live. Pretty suicidal now I live for eating better and going to the gym.

T. his first (you)

this

attitudes towards diet center around not wanting to miss out on that hedonistic lifestyle

people just need to drink water and learn fucking self discipline