So was the whole manlet meme started by tall ugly and/or fat ass guys who can't get girls?

So was the whole manlet meme started by tall ugly and/or fat ass guys who can't get girls?

(Yes I am a manlet)

when

It was probably started by self hating manlets from /r9k/

Same as CHAD meme probably wasn't started by rich handsome college superstars

will

It was created when women looked at short guys and thought they looked like children i.e. the beginning of time

Lol nah, it was started by everyone who was sick of manlets with a Napoleon complex trying to act like hot shit but still getting shut down anyways

And just like how most people on Veeky Forums are apparently tall; ie roleplaying manlets like you

Confident & goal-driven lanklet - Awesome
Confident & goal driven manlet - Napoleon complex hehehe

It's alright man, drink some milk and maybe your bones will grow so you aren't eye level with women

You too

Best I can tell it's just fun to taunt idiots who can't accept their imperfections, particularly those over which they have no control.

If you're short, you're short. Move on.

manlets are just the most jealous people on the planet.

and its also just hilarious to see them get infuriated

I wish I could tell you it was, and I thought it was. That was until I went to visit my family and everyone started saying how big and strong I look. My Jason Statham looking uncle started looking uncomfortable, asking me how tall I am and craning his neck to compare our heights.
If you don't care about being short then you're fine, but it seems to be a real life meme.

Manlet in full agreement here. Aside from getting shit from you guys on this website, being 5'7" has had little to no tangible effect on my adult life so far (I'm 22), and IMO the only manlets who actually get mad about it are the ones who are already insecure to begin with.

being 5'7 cuts you off from around 50% of women, so unless you're gay it has effected your life

>being 5'7 cuts you off from 50% of women
Found the lanklet trying to accentuate his height to make up for something else. Keep telling yourself your height is THAT important

no I'm serious man according to surveys only around 50-60% of women would actually date someone who is 5'7

Buddy it really is. Post on a dating website with a handsome mans pic (could be your own but probably not) and put you are 5'7 see how many replies. Now try the same thing but list 6'2 and watch as you get double the replies.

I'm not trying to be a dick or hating on you short guys but this is just truth and reality.

Can you link those surveys? I'm pretty sure I've had more luck with girls than the average guy, not trying to front

cba but maybe I'll look for them

anecdotal evidence isn't really helpful, you could be more attractive than most other 5'7 males. The evidence suggest though that the average 5'7 guy is not popular with women at all

Men with the exact same features who are tall (within reason) are more attractive than a shorter person with the same features. That's not really in dispute.

What's so irritating is these idiots who can't accept that they're a certain height, that they will remain that height after a certain age, and, short of having leg lengthening surgery like an asshole, they're going to remain that height. It's not so bad if you're an 18-year old who just learned that he's going to be 5'2" for the rest of his life, but after a certain point fucking move on.

>but after a certain point fucking move on
well I never even realised it was a problem until I started dating women. I mean I knew I wasn't the tallest guy around but was really quite surprised how much women seem to dislike a man being short.

My height (5'7) seriously has seriously never been much of an issue for me overall, even though I am obviously jealous of taller guys no shit.

I'm just addressing the constant "manlet manlet manlet manlet" threads/memes lately. It seems like they're trying to push their height to a greater importance.

If relationships have been that much of an issue for you, maybe it wasn't your height alone that was turning girls off, no offence.

*offense

Sorry, manlet brain problems

>Acording to surveys

If you've ever taken a class on statistics or researched it you'd know that they don't mean much.

No matter how many people are surveyed, it's still rarely ever enough to give an accurate representation.

Not saying you're wrong, but surveys aren't a good way to backup that claim

well if a girl already considers me a disappoint because I'm 3-4 inches shorter than what she'd like I'm not gonna put much effort in, I got better stuff to do

Better stuff to do, like what?

get Veeky Forums

Well then that's putting effort in

It's an imperfection that limits your success with some women and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it. Isn't there some bible quote about accepting the things you can't change, addressing the things you can, and repeatedly striking out with women until you find one who will allow you inside her?

Few, if any, men are going to be desirable to every woman they meet. And there's not one trait that determines whether or not someone will be successful. There are plenty of handsome short guys who end up with beautiful women. There are plenty of tall guys who are fuck ugly and end up with a 5'2 girl who smells like cheese. Why do many people act like being under 6' means you'll never so much as make eye contact with a woman?

>implying there's any issue with being eye level with women

Exactly this, I'm 5'8, 9/10 face so i talk to a lot of girls and only few ones told me i would be perfect if i was a few inches taller, but said it didnt matter as long as i was taller than them, even 1 inch was fine.

Confident =/= loud, obnoxious and smuggish
I know quite a lot of them