Who here /cheats on gf/?

Who here /cheats on gf/?

stories? get caught?

No but one time I left a condom wrapper out, partially under my bed when she was gone for a week, so that when she came back and saw it she would freak out and ask me about it then I could pretend to be caught and confess to cheating and then she would be pissed for a while but eventually respect me more for being able to bed other girls still when really I would struggle with it. serious.

i've cheated on every gf i've ever had, multiple times

always happened when I was drunk

never been caught

That'll be me.

if you cheat you're a piece of shit

not to get/pol/ but western values are collapsing because of fuckers that cant commit to anything

I dated 2 girls at once. They both knew and we're cool with it.

Good times.

D E V I O U S A L P H A

>fell for the gf meme
>not sucking nohomo gymbro's dicks for test boost and macros
>never gonna make it

is this genius or sad? why not just actually cheat?

absolutely dastardly

fuck kek

Inshallah Allah, brothers. May we one day visit the slave market and have the slave girls looking upon our bodies with desire. Desire that we may purchase them and that their bodies will be good enough for us.

But as well all know, women are for children, boys are for pleasure.

I cheated my 4 year girlfriend with her best friend, and with one of mine in multiple occasions.

The first time it felt like shit, the sex wasnt even that good because I was feeling the guilt all the time.

The second time was rough, but the sex was dirty and rough with the girl, so I didn't feel as bad.

The third time it's probably the one of the best nights I had in my life, even if I was cheating.
I ended up dumping her for her best friend, which I was actually in love in November, now we're happy together.

You don't feel the need to cheat if you are really in love, I wouldn't do it to my current girlfriend and I wasn't really in love with my ex, but I couldn't dump her for different reasons.

Just my opinion but if you cheat, try to get awap asap from that relationship because if you lie to yourself like I did with "it's ok, this is what I needed to not do it again, now im sure I love her!" or "that wasn't as good as I thought, it felt really bad, I'll never do it again. It really doesn't work, just dump her, she's not for you.

If it was up to me, adultery would be punished by death if the victim chooses so, or punishable by any amount of time in prison decided by the victim.

I'm being completely serious. Guys like this will be punished in the afterlife:

You're trash my dude. Love is just a chemical reaction in the brain, Eventually it will fade for the girl you're with now and vice versa. Dont be surprised when one of you winds up cheating when that happens. And don't blame anyone but yourself when you wind up in an unhappy relationship with her because the thing that brought you together and holds you together is lust. Enjoy having kids with her and having your daughters grow up to be whores just like she was.

>Girl loses her boyfriend and best friend

SAVAGE

based arabs

women are whores

>Cognitive dissonance

You literally don't know what cognitive dissonance means.

This.
The extra protein from the semen is a good enough reason by itself.

You're supposed to build a relationship of trust after the lust you idiot. Lust is a chemical reaction. Love is a relationship kept up through trust, communication, and shared goals for the future. Ideally a wife can listen to ideas you would tell no one else, console the fears you let nobody know you have, and encourage you to be a better man every day. Ideally. Love is messy.

I never physically cheat but I "emotionally" cheat. Always text and game other girls in person, get sexual, then never go through with it. Keeps my game up, gives my girl some dread game, and ensures that I can bounce onto some other chick if anything in my relationship goes south.

>that image

Goddamn I hate arabs. Worst people in the entire world.

I have a girlfriend I've been with for five years. I cheat on her pretty much constantly. I've never been caught.
I don't even really know why I do it, but when I see a hot girl I just can't help it, I have to fuck her.

id agree but it sounds like youre conflating committing to one person sexually and committing to someone's livelihood as their life partner which lol bruh

as if white people didn't rape slaves either

>senior year of highschool
>go to prom with 8/10 petite nerdy girl
>we both decide to leave and "hang out" at her house
>parents aren't home and her little sister is asleep
>she has to finish online homework for her AP classes
>I don't feel like waiting for her doing nothing at her place
>I tell her that I'm going out and I'll come back to her house later and we can fuck
>return to prom to try to find my friends and maybe go out to eat because I'm starving
>they must have gone and they aren't answering texts in the groupchat
>bummed out but then someone approaches me outside the venue
>7/10 cheerleader girl who always acts flirty with me asks if I can drive her home
>she lives way out of town I don't really mind since I know she's fun
>conversation in the car is super flirty
>she's touching me all over while I'm driving
>pull up at her house
>get out of the car, she gets out too
>she's acting all silly trying to play fight with me
>not really in the mood so I pick her up and carry her over my shoulder
>my hand on her ass carrying her inside
>she's laughing and kicking playfully
>throw her down on her bed
>fuck the shit out of her
>she's tired and falls asleep
>go down to the fridge and eat their bombass leftovers
>leave feeling good
>come back to my girl's house an hour later
>manage to get hard enough to fuck
>we fall asleep together
>back at school I stop talking to the cheerleader girl
>the two of them never found out about the other

That was best feeling cheating experience I've ever had desu

Never cheated. Or at least never cheated without consent, but that's not really cheating imo.

If you feel like boning another gril that bad, just tell your gf. She'll either be cool with it or it's time for a new gf.

I fucked my professor while going out with a chick I was friends with when we were kids.

I fucked another girl's sister for a while until she walked in on us and threw shit at me. Hispanic chick.

>"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?! FUCK YOU!!"
>"I HOPE YOU BOTH GO TO FUCKING HELL!"
[crying intensifies]

I laughed at her and told her she knew what she was getting into. 8 months later she's texting me shit about how she's "learning to forgive" me so she can move on. I fucked her brains out a week later.

Oh yeah, and right now I'm going back and forth between a few girls. Women love getting cheated on, my dad taught me that much. My mom bitched and cried constantly but she'd always come crawling back.

If you're going to make your girl think you're a cheater, why not just actually cheat for the sake of it?

ALPHA + ACHIEVED

Black people had no slaves
White people had black slaves
Arabs had white slaves

arabs > whites > blacks

Pretty smart move. Also, include me in the screencap.

>Love is just a chemical reaction in the brain
such a stupid argument, what the fuck is your point?
Your whole fucking world is some electricity and chemical reactions.

>Oh yeah, and right now I'm going back and forth between a few girls. Women love getting cheated on, my dad taught me that much. My mom bitched and cried constantly but she'd always come crawling back.

Yeah it basically comes down to this.

Fucked ~13 girls whilst going out with my gf

It was so obvious, I'd always have scratch marks on me which I would give some shitty excuse for

She once found a condom and I told her that me and my friend were fucking around blowing them up for shits n giggles

It's so easy to cheat, I just hope I grow out of it one day

blacks had a long history of keeping black slaves long before white people showed up

Still displaying behaviours of a sociopathic, cowardly drama queen. I mean if your current marriage is so legit, then why couldn't you be honest with your ex?

>You don't feel the need to cheat if you are really in love
kek. people still actually believe this.

So, what happened? How did she react?

I made out with my ex's mom once... she felt guilty after and never talked to me again.

>Black people had no slaves
ever had a history lesson?

this guy knows what up

>women are cheaters
>who here has cheated on their stupid whore gf?

>trust
>cheats on gf
Hope nobody ever loves you, because you can't be trusted.

>women are whores

they are pieces of meat meant to be used as such

never said they are cheaters

And this is where it becomes an issue.

I also can't trust women and I feel like they are all basically whores, but if I cheat in a relationship because I assume the girl probably is too, well then I'm just a whore too.
Hmm

Man... Imagine being so alpha you have a gf but you also have the option to cheat on her with other women

>ex gf is chatting me up on fb
>she has a fiance but he is on medication that kills his sex drive
>she wants way more sex than he is providing
>slowly talking herself into meeting up with me

should I do it?

That's just being a normal man. Not some super special elite man.
The hell?

only in highschool, I was a senior dating a 15 year old freshman who was super horny and would come over and we would fuck, she was crazy in love with me because shes a stupid little kid, as soon as she left my ex would come over and we'd fuck, the younger girl was tighter/hornier, but my ex was more experienced, I ended up cutting it off with the younger girl to get back together with my ex, from what I heard she turned into the school slut from me exposing her to sex so young

>you can't cheat on a whore

Yeah okay m8. Veeky Forums isn't filled with choir boys like /r9k/, we can acknowledge women for the sluts they are and still enjoy getting our nut off.

ex gf cheated on me with a dude I hate after we had a fight and was gonna tell me about it when I was at my weakest, she didn't know that I knew
talked to two of my old fuckbuddies that hates my ex for more reasons than their are combinations of sentences to create, had them agree to a threesome
ex walks in on me being vellum deep in ones asshole while I'm getting sucked off by the other

>omgsosadcanthandle
slithered out of my comfy spot and throw a bag of her clothes at her. told her I knew about everything, she cried even harder, I laughed to the bank.
best decision of my life, and I almost married that woman. pfft

The fuck is this picture

S A T A N I C S T R A T E G E M

S A T A N I C

We had to analyze this in a class, apparently it symbolizes aids and gay sex

I didn't until she accused me of doing it. So I figured if she's gonna think I'm cheating on her then I may as well actually do it

U N D E R W O R L D L Y

i've never cheated, but i've been cheated on once.
the short story is that i found out where the guy lived, then found where he kept his spare housekey, and i waited. he came home super shitfaced one night, and i went in after him using the key i took. i got into his room and found him passed out on his stomach, so i handcuffed him behind his back. honestly, i'm surprised he didn't wake up until i flipped him on his back and started whaling on him. i kept punching and elbowing him in the face until my hands hurt and i suspect his jaw was broken (he couldn't speak normally, but he was also crying and spitting out teeth so i cant know for sure). i brought him to the floor, flipped him on his stomach, and stomped on his back for several minutes. i also ended up sending an anonymous tip to the local police department that my ex had a bunch of cocaine in her apartment, so she ended up getting arrested, tried, and convicted of possession with intent to distribute and he's paralyzed from the chest down.
>and before you ask anything, google the term "double jeopardy"

It means you're giving into primal urges like some primitive fucking ape, in fact it's worse. At least in the past fucking everything in sight you would be able to spread your genes. You're throwing logic, ideology, purpose, and morals out the window because you get a good feeling in your wee-wee.

its a pretty good feeling tho

You can't cheat or be cheated on if you don't have a gf.

You're fucking retarded m8, you're supposed to beat up your gf because she's the one that had a commitment to you.

Yes, as soon as you can. Take pics or something for proof then tell the guy to dump her.

>hurr why did you bang my hot gf
>hurr im going to paralyze you because my gf didnt tell you she had a bf

>im gonna make my gf think i cheated, that way she'll like me more
if your girlfriend actually likes you more after cheating, she's weak

Do it, sneaky record it and then send it to his fiance.

All women are weak phampie.

I wasn't those anons. I've never cheated. Just sayin.

I was going to say no, but after reading I'm going to say yes.

anything i actually did to her would've just ruined my reputation and would make everyone side with her. her family is super anti drug, and she had career aspirations that are now impossible with a crime record. she's in prison right now, facing years at a minimum, and has lost her chance at a dream job, the support of her family, and i guarantee that whatever i would have done isn't as bad as what's going to happen to her in prison.
he knew, and was complicit in hiding shit from me. do you expect me to let someone fuck my girlfriend and get away with it? he wasn't some stooge caught in a one night stand.

You're a cuck lmao

This dude probably bought a diamond ring for the girl afterwards too. It's okay baby, everyone makes mistakes! It was his fault not yours!

I'm proud of you man. Good job.

yeah because you would probably have done the same

>hot girl wants to bang
>says she has bf but its ok because he's an abusive piece of shit, wont find out
>sure whatever, just wanna bang
>crazy bf beats the shit out of you

idk mate you sound insane

It's fine if that's how you view women and I'm not challenging that or saying you're wrong. I'm trying to point out the bias. You complain and criticize girls for being whores and rightfully so, but you lack any sort of self criticism when you're doing the exact same thing. Both are human trash that should be discarded.

You probably only go after/attract whores. Like a club slut who wonders why she can't find a steady relationship when every relationship she's started has been from going to the club half naked and proposition possible partners by grinding her ass on them. If sex is your first priority then you'll never find a girl worth being in a relationship with. .

damn thats pretty awesome what you did to your ex. you went too far with the guy, though. should have just beat him up a bit. paralyzing him is fucked up.

Hope he comes to paralyze you next.

Big difference

Men cheat because we want all the sex we can have

Women cheat because they think they're "upgrading" to someone better

A man cheating is just horny and has low impulse control.

A woman cheating has weighed all the pros and cons and decided to leave her old man.

A man will stay loyal out of a sense of near unconditional and devotion. A woman will stay "loyal" as long she thinks she can't do better.

No one here is complaining about girls being sluts, we accept that's their nature and take advantage of it.

Cum must taste awful though. I find it hot when others swallow mine, but I don't think I could swallow anybody's.

your first mistake was assuming i was a bad person beforehand. never hit or yelled at her, because i generally treat everyone with respect. however, she proved that she was a lying piece of shit and he was just as guilty and probably got an ego boost out of it. she showed me how shitty she was, so i showed the world how terrible she is. he allowed his dick to get him to do immoral shit, so i took it away from him so he'll think more clearly in the future. i think it's fair.

I've always visualized of doing something similar if my gf were to cheat on me. But only if the guy knew that she had a bf.

Cuck

Pussy

So does eating junk food all day and sitting on your ass.

How to make my gf stop talking/flirting with her male friends? Were in love, atleast I am. Been dating for 6 months and she seems perfect.
Few days ago acidentaly noticed facebook message where she cassually chats with one dude and etc. From time to time he comes to her house to get vitamin B shots up his arse(gf is nurse) She isnt cheating because she doesnt live alone but with her roommate. Although it still pisses me off badly. What do Veeky Forums?

it tastes like nothing, try your own. woman who complain about it are just complainers

Are you really that vanilla that youve never tasted your own? IF you have a shit diet it tastes bad. Mine taste pretty plain.

Not particularly alpha

But it shows you have high testosterone. Testosterone represses emotions like compassion while at the same time raising libido so cheating is easy as pie.
>Le "y-you're only going after club whores!" maymay

Love this one

N-NO TRUE WOMEN WOULD ACT LIKE THIS!

I love to fuck chicks that are married. I don't know why. There's something about taking pussy that supposed to be off-limits and destroying it that really gets me going.

However, fucking so many "taken" chicks has changed my perspective on females and marriage and relationships.

There's no point to try and look for a "Decent Woman" to get married and share a life together because they don't exist. They're all the same.

Loyalty does not exist for women. Their entire life is a constant rationalization of desire and benefit for themselves. They're inherently self-absorbed and selfish.

It's not contrived evil, though. It's totally natural to them. Honestly, it amazes me at the level of rationalization women can talk themselves into to justify putting their "needs" above anyone else, even their own children.

If you trust a woman to be faithful to you, you're risking a lot. Because of their biology, there's a constant incentive for them to cheat. It's called Female Hypergamy and it serves as one of the main foundations of our success as a species.

Women need to make sure that they have the best of both worlds in terms of security and genetic options. Modern cheating is just a facet of that hypergamy that existed in the past where men were killed and replaced, and the women had to psychologically adapt to their new environment.

Never underestimate the power of female solipsism.

>hive dick

Yeah, nah, the real cuck is for not paralyzing his gf.

>Testosterone represses emotions like compassion while at the same time raising libido so cheating is easy as pie
So if I am too atached beta and madly in love with gf, I should roid to make the fear of being cheated on dissapear and etc?

>Do you expect me to let someone fuck my girlfriend and get away with it?

lol this is a super beta we have here boys.

>gf's a whore
>NO IT WASN'T HERE FAULT IT WAS YOURS FOR OPENING HER LEGS!

lol fucking inbred I see you're still defending her actions of opening her legs to another man because you weren't doing a good enough job.

You can't. If your gf doesn't naturally start to ignore her male "friends" she doesn't respect you. Acting out or complaining will just make her insecure.

Just hang around with female friends and imply non-verbally that you could leave her if she screws up and you wouldn't care.

You should always roid user.

This guy speaks the truth

Women have weaponised mental gymnastics, and most men are blind to it. They are damn good at what they do.