Why don't you lift Veeky Forums?

>been there, done that. no need for it anymore
>eat healthy and take walks is all I need
>realization that only gays care about muscle and women care about face anyway
>looks stupid after thirty

>realization that only gays care about muscle

Don't try to drag others down with your delusional faggotry.

why are you here then?
Serious question, watch OP not even answer.

>used to lift in college and highschool
>now just have physical hobbies and diet
I'm happy with ottermode desu

this

I'm here because I used to be into all of this in my early and mid twenties. In retrospect, it was for naught.

The only reason guys lift is to get chicks or more precisely to have chicks desire them. Anyone that denies this is either gay or a liar. Perhaps there are some guys that are small and try to overcompensate for an inferiority complex but usually, it's all there is to it.

If you don't have the face to go with your body, it will look ridiculous. Anyway, to get chicks, muscles are not important at all and in fact they turn off women.

>looks stupid after thirty

This is the stupidest fucking reason to do anything in the world ever. You will care ever less about what other people think and you'll wish you were wearing a D A N K M E M E S fitted cap while playing with nerf guns instead of working on your huge mortgage for a shitty house with a wife you can't stand.

this

only worth it to lift for the health benefits whatever that means

otherwise mgtow

Again, why are you here if you don't lift?
Are you really that insecure that you get joy from going around shitposting to a bunch of insecure teenagers?

nigger i stopped lifting for women years ago

now it's all about the feel good feeling

come at me brah cause it's been working fine and i ain't even gay

if you have an average physique or better, women only care about face

You can get away with a below average physique too. AND you can be a manlet.

If you've got an attractive face lifting will make it even more attractive

fucking idiot

and if you've got an unattractive face it will make it look worst cause "you're trying too hard"

No it doesn't.
Being buff will make a sizable portion of female demographic turn away from you.

If you have an average body and height and a good face, you can get more women than if you were buff.

>Being buff will make a sizable portion of female demographic turn away from you.
Wow

Dumbest post of 2017 on Veeky Forums goes to this proud user

As long as you're average or above, it will definitely make things better in a natural and aesthetic way.

only 20% of men is above "average"

anyone lifting for girls is a fucking idiot

20% and that's not counting height btw

This fucken thread man. Lift to be the best version of your self. Lifting is productive, it's a good outlet and being strong is useful in every day life if you do a difficult job or have a physical hobby.
Don't lift for grills, if a girl isn't into my physique then I'm not interested, just like if they aren't fit I'm also not interested, wow, easy as that.
I pity OP most, if you don't lift then you have to reason to look at Veeky Forums other than to beat off to the CBT.

>not lifting for the respect of other men
you sound like a tiny cuck, I can 100% confirm people treat me with alot more respect than when I was a dyel which leads to alot of opportunities. You just sound like a lazy faggot that is salty he is out of shape and bases his life around women like a beta.

>going after women

>mfw I spent $2000 on Nerf Guns last month

idgaf

>. Lift to be the best version of your self
Best post.

Don't just succumb to never improving at least somewhere.

Being a homo would be way easier but dudes don't attract me and from what I hear sticking your dick in someones butt smells really bad

why don't you go back to r9k you whiny fucking loser

it doesn't if he has good hygiene, eats well etc

anyway that's not even what i was going for, maybe you don't have a choice about what turns you on, but you do have a choice when it comes to not playing a stupid fucking game

Wrong. I lift and exercise to feel better and also be able to eat more to support my cooking addiction.

it's the only sport/exercise I find enjoyable and exercising is good for the body

I also think it's cool to be bigger and stronger

you're an idiot.

vanity is only one of many reasons to lift weights.

I lift to be stronger than the average Joe so that when I'm at work I don't get overpowered and injured, or killed.

I lift for girls.

If it didn't look good would you even bother lifting?

Keeping fit is essential yes but no one here does cardio or any endurance so don't act like your cardiovascular health is important, and lifting weights barely improves.

I mean throughout society men have only lifted when needed, through practical means and laboring jobs but even then it was limited. So at best you would lift to keep a standard of strength because its becoming non-existent in modern society but apart from that you would really just casual lift at most if you faggots didn't care about looks.

fuckin dickheads

>I'm here because I used to be into all of this in my early and mid twenties
No you weren't.

I lift for the fun of it.

as stated here
I lift to be able to toss twinks like you to the ground if you break the law.

you must be autistic. Literally get endorphins from much less effort. You're kidding yourself. There is no greater feeling then when a girl admires me and I may as well bathe in it while I still have my youth then I can retire once I've established a structure beyond my foundation.

T. Fag who stopped lifting after going to the gym once or twice a week and never made any gains because he couldn't commit to any fucking thing. Off yourself shitposter

Have fun dealing with her "issues".

don't we all have issues? dont worry I would rather be alone somedays as well but primal urges get the better. Nice dubs

I lift because at the end of a rough, thankless day I can tell myself that I press 140lbs over my head.

I know its not much to some people here, but it took me a 18 months and I'm proud as fuck.

I'd rather be alone all the time but fair enough.

you guys are liars...

self-improvement is bullshit
you lift for women

>implying the two arent connected

ITT: insecure betafags projecting their insecurities on those who have ascended and lift for self-improvement.
Protip kiddos, there is a lot more to life than getting women. You will learn more if you ever lose your v-card

yeah that guy in your picture sure doesn't look like a insecure betafag.

p.s. if you stop projecting your insecurities so hard you will have a much better shot at losing said v card.
Attacking those who do a healthy activity to better themselves in a feeble attempt to bring them down to your level is the same sort of mental gymnastics a 300 pound tumblr whale does to justify eating 3 more burgers for dinner

because I prefer >cardio

instantly you project your insecurity of being an insecure betafag onto this man
He does what he loves with his friends for fun knowing he looks like shit and looks like a fool on stage.
Someday you may learn not everything people do is to appease to others. (Or not because you're a huge faggot who worships cock)

This

This is a sfw board.

Reported.

Yes I am finally beginning to understand...

The pinnacle of manliness is to lather one's body in vegetable oil and tanning lotion and parading in a speedo with a dozen other men doing various poses with your muscles.

good now get the fuck off this board you mutt