Very recently got a job so I can finally afford a gym membership and buy whey protons and move out of the house...

Very recently got a job so I can finally afford a gym membership and buy whey protons and move out of the house. Turns out my boss is a woman, 5-6 years younger than me, religious nut, hairy, certainly a virgin.

I think she's the ultimate gains goblin - the question is - how do I make her stop being so annoying? I couldnt believe what she said today

>"are you usually this quiet? Do people describe you as a quiet person?"
>"you have to smile more"

What in the literal fuck is this shit? I feel my gainz and test slipping away everytime she comes into my area

Welcome to real world, faggot.

Also smile more.

If this is the real world I dont want any part of it. Im not going to go around smiling like a total retard. No males have ever told me this, and only one female, like 15 years ago

>afraid smiling will make you look like a retard
>walks around looking like a retard anyway

Oh boy OP

oh my god grow up

She likes you
Also, how is she a gains goblin if you only see her at work?

I work inside with a crew, prepping walls and windows and shit. Everybody has their own room. Theres literally nothing to smile about. Some religious nut thats much younger than me telling me how to behave? This is a gains goblin

How fucking old are you? What the fuck?

You're fucking autistic guy. Smiling is the least of your problems it sounds like

I'm 31 years old, she could be anywhere from 20-25

I'm 100% not autistic m8

>31

AHAHAHA that's a lot older than I would've guessed for some who posted this thread

I spent my youth partying it up, drinking, smoking, and having sex. Now I work awful jobs where my manager is female and younger than me. I literally cannot afford a gym membership or whey I'm so poor now

It's not like shes fucking taking away your protons, keeping you captive, and making you down 36 hardboiled eggs. No matter how much you lift you will never get rid of your autism

Again, I have no autism

Seniority isn't earned because you've had more fucking birthdays, you autist. While you've been a NEET for years, she worked and earned her seniority, and now, despite her being younger than you, she is in charge of you. This is what you get. Suck it up.

>I literally cannot afford a gym membership or whey I'm so poor now

Look into body weight fitness.

Plebbit has a subreddit for it.

This is why people go to college.

Suck it up, work, own your past mistakes, don't cross anyone at work, always obey your manager, be on the lookup for better work opportunities, move up in the hierarchy if you can.

Once you've earn enough money, go to college, or become one of these middle-aged disgruntled working-class people who voted for Trump while blaming everyone else except them for their life's failures.

>$3 a day for 100g of whey protein

>I don't have autism
You're the guy making a thread on a Mongolian basket weaving board bitching about your boss that only said for you to smile more, and who seems to like you. The girls who constantly say they're not sluts turn out to be in fact sluts, same for autismos.

>While you've been a NEET for years, she worked and earned her seniority, and now, despite her being younger than you, she is in charge of you. This is what you get. Suck it up.
I worked a similar job last year and the year before last, fuck off. She's only worked here for 2 years.

>This is why people go to college.
I've already been there and graduated. Thats where the biggest parties are at son

Whyyyy would you even care. Just let her talk and don't piss her off, the rest doesn't matter. She's your boss, not your friend. Smile and nod and forget about her the second you leave work.

The only time you'll ever get to call someone "son" is on 4chanbecause you're too much of an autist for any girl to want to procreate with you

>She's only worked here for 2 years
>I worked a similar job last year and the year before last, fuck off
So you can't hold a job down for more than a year? Thanks for letting us know.

She's telling you that because she expects you to be able to move up with the company, but you behave like such an asshat that you'll spin your wheels forever in an entry level position.

When you work for someone else, an idiot with connections is going further, faster.

high turnover in my industry, nothing to be worried about. Theres always someone who can work for less.

>She's telling you that because she expects you to be able to move up with the company,
this was literally my second day, user. She has no hiring or firing or payroll abilities either, just watches over everybody

High turnover...For You

>went to college
>doing what sounds like construction or restoration or something
user, what was your major?

poli sci tee hee

>keeping you captive, and making you down 36 hardboiled eggs
This sounds like heaven. Im VERY active btw