People at the gym have been complaining i smell like cheese or a meaty vagina wtf is wrong with me fit i use anti...

people at the gym have been complaining i smell like cheese or a meaty vagina wtf is wrong with me fit i use anti antiperspirant and shower once a day

Shower twice. Once in morning once after gym. And wash your fucking sheets

eat healthier

L-carnitine?

> anti antiperspirant
There's your problem

>shower every morning, wash ass, put on Certain Dri before bed, put on deodorant after shower, wear clean clothes
>still smell like shit
>can tell people dont like getting near me
>people are always saying that it stinks when they're near me, people sniff when they walk by me
When will it go away

/thread

Do you have a protein shaker hiding under the seat of your car?

>tfw not sure if I smell bad, but my intimidating gains prevent people from telling me so

Hey Scotty, you seen Cheesy McMeat?

im dead

>minding my own business at work
>female coworker walks up out of nowhere
>inhales deeply
>"user, you smell CLEAAAAAAAN"
>she immediately walks away

>a month later
>working with a team of 5 with two women in it
>out of nowhere one of them says I smell good
>other woman agrees

I don't even try. How do you motherfuckers mess this up?

embrace it, never get gymbullied, never get distracted by roasties.

Took me a minute

What deodorant does everyone use before their workout? I use a Gillette gel stick, and it's fine during the day because I don't sweat, but it does fuck all for me during a workout.

I make my own out of curry powder and crisco

Could be your clothes. After awhile lifting, I had to threw away some tshirts because they had some funny smell when got wet by sweat

>prescription strength
Fucking kek m8

>like cheese or a meaty vagina
Kek, those options

op you dumb fuck wear some deodorant

Is it your breath? Tonsil stones smell positively fecal.

stop masturbating before you go to the gym

I think it's just natural musk, some people have good natural smells, some people have bad. I have a naturally good smell, I use scent-free soap because I caught scabies from a one night stand once and my skin felt like absolute ass until I figured out what it was, so the scent free soap was mildest for my bothered skin, and I just stuck with it after. Likewise I use scent free deodorant, and I don't ever wash my hair. I'm told by girls I know and girls I meet that I smell great, and most women I've been close with have always told me that my odor is really sexy. I exercise and I have an active sex life, but my diet is only fair to good, not excellent or perfect by any means, and I don't use any scented products whatsoever.

Wash your dick

>tfw no deodorant
>ever
>tfw shower 3-4 times a week
feels good man
I just wipe down my key areas every day and I'm golden, no smell, no itch, no rash, nothing

routine? what do you use?

I get tonsil stones like every 4 days, but I always have mints in my mouth. But theres always a bad taste on the very back of my tongue where the mints cant get.

This might sound stupid, but do you use soap, like, on your whole body?

I've met some guys that smell like shit and it's because they never wash their whole body, they just wash their armpits and let the water "clean" the rest

this is what it looks like when being a manly man is taken too far, you get people thinking they don't need to groom themselves to participate in a civilization

Shower pre work out and post work out.

i pop my tonsil stones out of my tonsils and then crack them open and smell them

i get them too they smell fucking disgusting lol

This.
Also its your shoes faggot. Once you start to sweat it reactivates the stink

>Dial anti-bacterial soap
>wash all areas
>then use your old spice body wash or whatever

>used this before and nothing changed

Did someone actually go up to reception and say "theres some guy back there who smells like a meaty vagina"?

It's probably your clothes. Learn to wash them properly and do it more often. If the smell won't come out, get new clothes. Could also be your shoes.

OP I find some foods I eat give me awful B.O. For me it's mostly alliums (garlic and onions) but turmeric and some spices are known to cause it too. You may want to experiment iwith your diet and see if any of the food you're eating is the cause.

That's it, then. You can't mask the smell with mints. You need to remove the stones. If your tonsils are getting infected every couple days, you should talk to your doctor about having them removed. Say goodbye to smelling like a sewer every day

Do you have cheese in your meaty vagina?

i clean out my tonsil stones ever couple of weeks i got a feeding syringe and i use peroxide and salt water.

EXACTLY why I switched to home gym masterrace. Women would literally go and complain about me knowing FULL WELL I could hear them. I god damn hate this earth.

do you use scented soap?

Shave or trim body hair. Thank me later.

There are people who just smell badly, even after showering. Its a hormone thing.