Should i start injecting my 60 year old father with HGH every morning before he wakes up? Just 2-3IUs a day?

should i start injecting my 60 year old father with HGH every morning before he wakes up? Just 2-3IUs a day?

and then maybe add 200mg of test e twice a week?

would he be able to tell when he wakes up that he was injected? What are the pros and cons of doing this?

But why do you want to inject your father with HGH?

he's getting old very rapidly, he doesn't seem like himself anymore. I remember when I was a kid and I thought of him as being unstoppable now he's just some old broken man.

HGH and Test is highly recommended by Stallone and he's a decade older than my father and seems to still be a man.

I'm worried he'll wake up to me injecting him.

heres an idea. inject yourself.

how will this help my father?

Inject yourself with his penis

He might become ever so slightly less massively disappointed in you.

>would he be able to tell when he wakes up that he was injected?
Aside from the obvious bruising, no effects would be noticed until later in the week most likely
>What are the pros and cons of doing this?
Pros: 60's dad behaves like 30's dad
Cons: You kill him because you didn't do any research or tell him to change his lifestyle and his cholesterol spiked leading to a massive heart attack

>>WTF

Inject it into his ass, then he won't think twice from the hard fucking you gave him being a NEET and all.

tell him to lift some fucking weights

Bruising from injections this small???

He'd get PIP and WTF you

Also implying you can sneak in and inject your father on a regular basis WITHOUT being noticed. Do it for science

Mel seems like the actor who would be coolest to hang out with.

I could crush up sleeping pills and put it in something each night before he goes to bed so that he's less likely to wake up while he's being injected maybe

Do it

HGH subq and 250mg test e 2x a week. He'll be brand new, dose his AI in food

I met Mel 5 or 6 times because I used to attend his church in the Malibu hills with a crazy girl I was dating at the time, super cool guy and much more laid back than you'd expect.

He seems chill and managed to get away with shit talking (((them))) relatively unscathed.

Don't inject shit into your dad you fucking moron, its natural to see your parents as normal people and not unstoppable, do you know how unsatisfied some people get with themselves because they can't live up to the memory of their parents? He's 60 leave him be.

Real HGH is expensive though. Can you even afford it?

>what are the cons of injecting my father with drugs without his knowledge or consent
none that I can think of

it'd be better if you told him about it and had him do it himself.

but go do blood work like Seth Feroce recommends. Also do fucking research before you change the chemistry in your body.

you think you can pierce his skin with a needle without him waking up? are you fucking retarded?

pretty risky considering you'll have to drop a grand for anything decent