Who here fit but alcoholic

Who here fit but alcoholic

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/7652-ss-guzzling-alcohol.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not exactly alcoholic, but I do like to enjoy a cold one

Sober 4 months here. I always told myself alcohol didn't affect my gains THAT much, since I stayed hydrated and ate well...but shit I've made more progress in 4 months since stopping the boozing than I did in a year

Cheers, mate. To gin and tonic season!
Santé!
Ha здopoвьe
!صحتك

Is it why I can never lose that little pouch over very bottom of abs? Does the alcohol make us hold water or fat there?
Yea but you had to quit drinking which sounds terrible. Slow and steady and drunk wins the race

alcohol lowers natty test and increases estrogen. its really bad for lifters. not to mention all the empty calories and shitty sleep.

Whats with the sandnigger language

I am not sure if shotty sleep allies after years of drinking. O have slowed way down and now only get drunk on weekend and I always try to keep the cals under or at maintenance on heavy drinking days.

startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/7652-ss-guzzling-alcohol.html

on the edge of being an alcoholic

try to limit myself to max 1 beer a day

sometimes will go 4 days without beer but god damn am I teetering on the edge

شكرا الجيش . أستطيع أن أتكلم العربية

probly, but who cares, everyone seems to be so serious on this board, I like lifting weights and drinking.

Ripple tits approves so back to my ipa
Yea I enjoy it to much to quit. I mean I already quit dipping, lost 30 lbs, changed my diet, started running, working out and cut back alcohol. What more can you really do

Are you drunk right now?

Lmao how did you know. Not drunk but been drinking yes

It's party night.

Do you even socialize?

This guy knows what's up.

This sounds like a fucking excuse. I bet you wonder why you feel lonely also?

if you look at the thumbnail without enlarging it it seems as though it's a cyberpunk picture

two years dry here. 9 months after quitting I'd dropped 40lbs and had visible abs. Obviously i worked really hard and ate pretty much perfectly during those last 5-7 pounds but I would not have beena ble to make that change without giving up alcohol.

And yes, it's very lonely.

i should also add that I wasn't jsut drinking, I was blacking otu every night. Figure about a half liter of vodka each and every night for a couple of years.

looks like a dive bar to me

Wow someone went to DLI, we got a badasd over here

Not exactly fit either m80