Eating meat, all of them, in quantity

Why so much chicken dudes?

It's always chicken, chicken, chicken, with the odd mention of turkey, and never any mention of rooster, duck, goose, capon, or guinea fowl, the last two I'm pretty sure you've never even heard about anyway (they're delicious).

And where is all the beef, veal, mutton, lamb, goat, pork, rabbit?

Are proteins somehow absent from all meats except chicken and turkey (breast, skinned)?

Judging from your post, I think everyone here knows what your favorite kind of meat is...

I actually don't have one, I like them all. That's why I'm bothered being limited to chicken breast and turkey breast now.

Chicken and Turkey are just the healthiest types of meat

But you're right, just eat lots of different shit.

Meat proteins are complete

Honestly, chicken is my favourite tasting meat..people probably think I'm nuts. Million different ways you can make/serve it, cheaper than most meats and healthier than most meats

I literally eat it daily.

Often cost.

To a degree the leanness of the meat. Red meats are more obviously fatty.
And folks get confused about the myriad cut options, while birds are simple usually breast or thigh.

>joke be upon thee, roo is best.

Because it's always "OMG I HAFTA EAT CHICKEN CUZ MUH INTERNET IDOL SEZ SO"

I've lost 60 lbs since October last year eating primarily beef (cheaper in my area than chicken, generally).

The ironic thing is, most of these internet idols are roiding anyway so you're never going to have their body anyway.

Cheapness, mostly. At $3 vs $6 a pound it's a pretty big difference if you're eating a pound a day.

Shot a deer in November

Almost done eating it

Excess red meat is linked to cancer

Living in Midwest
Pork and beef cost nothing
Near a huge lamb producer too
Lamb chops erry day
Bit fatty though

I agree that chicken is definitely the cheapest (with the exception of pork which is also cheap), and I wonder where user is from for beef to be cheaper than chicken.

The price goes sensibly up when you don't buy chicken farm meat, for obvious health and ethical reasons. But even then it stays cheaper. At $3 a pound though, , this is definitely not free-range chicken.

Since red meats are fattier, aren't they a better choice for bulking? Since you need more calories? All risks of cancer and cardiovascular diseases set aside (but yes these are important points).

For the price, chicken is basically the best choice for most people

i mainly eat seafood desu. shrimp and calamari for days.

Chicken gives you a small penis. Proven.

> (cheaper in my area than chicken, generally)

where do you live? i live in pennsylvania and unless you're buying ground beef, even the shittiest cuts of beef (london broil, etc.) are considerably more than chicken.

>chicken farm meat
(by that I mean the kind where the poultry is stacked into metal cages all their lives and fed primarily with powders, hormones and antibiotics)

Go away Joe

had some cold smoked duck, salmon, and bacon the other day
Shit was cash but chicken is cheap and gets the job done, other stuff is kinda like a treat

He meant you like dick, faggot

Cant buy guinea fowl at costco

Oh right I completely missed that! Haha well cum *is* a protein source after all

That for sure

I also wonder about bulking on fatty meats?

Venison and duck and boar are all awesome for bulking. Venison in particular is super lean and delicious

flyovers have more cows than people, what's a gallon of milk go for there?

People should eat more pork, it's delicious, cheap, and you can get lean cuts.

Have a look at the macros for various types of meat. Then look at the price for said meat.

Chicken is popular because it's high in protein, comparatively low in fat and widely available for not a lot of coin.

>what's a gallon of milk go for there?

89 cents on a good day

agreed

Chicken and turkey breast are relatively cheap, easy to prepare and have totally inoffensive tastes. They also have good bodybuilding macros.
Duck, pork, and many cuts of beef are too fatty for bodybuilding diets if you're trying to cut weight. A lot of the specialty birds you listed are relatively much more expensive.
It's really not rocket science. If you want to talk more about fancy food, Veeky Forums is a better bet.

>lamb chops erry day
holy fuck i'm jealous bruh
can I buy some from you?

And pork can be bacon, or gammon, or ham....it's a magical meat!

And pigs eat practically anything, pork is the omnivore diet summed up in a meat.

>widely available for not a lot of coin

Where YOU live. In my country (Ireland) pork and beef are cheaper than chicken.

New York strip masterace

ribeye is so much better.

I love a good thick ribeye as well..just perfer strip.
Ribeye Is hit or miss. Love big bone in one's. Sometimes there just so fucking fatty that it's almost shitty

Gonna be honest, when I treat myself to ribeye I eat the whole thing, fat and all. I figure the extra fat can't hurt in the amounts I eat and probably gives my body a little test boost.

All the other birds you just listed are prized for their excessive fat content (geese are literally called flying pigs, and duck fat has its own religion). Chicken, dairy products and eggs are meme-tier for a reason- superior amino acid profiles, wide-availability in most countries, and their ease of use (its really hard to fuck up cooking eggs).

Similarly with the meats, with the exception of goat and rabbit, which are lean, but uncommon to the USA outside of citites with large immigrant populations (like mine, kek).
Oh and almost no one eats mutton, anywhere in the West.

The real mvp you forgot to mention was seafood.

I've slowly been cutting all meat from my diet for health reasons. When I do eat it I'm allowed no more than 150g a day, and that'll be either pink salmon (cheapest fish with good fats) or chicken breast (leanest meat for cost I can find). I've been subbing my animal protein out for whey and egg whites, which I don't really like because frankly I fucking love slow cooking a pork tenderloin, shredding it over an oat flour - ground flaxseed pizza crust and knocking it back over the course of the evening, but I have my arteriosclerosis to worry about.

Life with dyslipidemia fucking sucks.

Chicken is relatively cheap.

Chicken has a very neutral flavor and can be flavored by a wide range of toppings/sauces/spices.

That's pretty much it.

Goose and duck are great, but are going to be more caloric, and delicious, due to the fat content.

>not having finished it
I ate the deer I shot in December by the beginning of February except one sausage I'm saving.

Besides, it's turkey season.

Ribeye is the patrician's choice.

Genuinely curious why you're saving *one* sausage user. Care to elaborate?

>not mentioning venison
>not mentioning wild boar

Never gonna make it

so i recently made some hardtack. im broke and have been eating this for like a week straight. also chicken for protein and oranges so i dont get scurvy. how much longer can i go on eating this. i figure if pirates and shit ate it its good enough for me right

Had the most amazing ribeye the other day. My dad had me my brother and sister over for dinner, he cut up this 100% maple desk we had since we were kids and cooked it over it in a fire pit. Fucking phenomenal.
> Ribeye best steak.

I only eat meat. 50% beef, 35% lamb, the rest pork, raw fish, duck, and goose. I rarely eat chicken because duck is better. And yes, I only eat meat, cheese, and eggs. No plants. Except occasional wine.

Here's dinner.

Agreed, just picked up 3kg of pork tenderloin today. 30% specials I go in every morning to take. Throw it in the sow cooker vith vegetables and you're rocking

Reminder that eating meat every day, especially red meat and cheap chicken, is bad for your health and makes you a lot more susceptible to heart disease, CVD, hypertension etc.

The sliminess of raw chicken actually begins to make sense when you conceptualize the chicken as a lizard rather than a bird.
I experienced this revelation several days ago while I was cutting the chicken into bite sized pieces in preparation for pan frying.

>living past 50 is for suckers

past 30 desu desu

>be me
>be poor
>eat almost exclusively canned tuna, sardines and mackeral for protons
fuck i want some guinea fowl so bad

roo is fucking choice man

unfortunately since it has become more widely accepted as a meat source in australia, the price has gone way up...

>10 years ago, used to get a few kg of roo steaks for a few bucks :'(

Is that one croc tossing a smaller croc?
I would piss myself seeing that.

they have internet access in jail now?

Got two turkeys in the fall, about 7 pheasants, and a goose for good measure (saw it flying over, had my shotgun loaded anyway, figured fuck it I'll shoot the fucking goose)

God damn hunting and Veeky Forums were made for each other

Fuck

No real reason. They're really good, so I've been waiting for the right occasion.

N-nothing lewd, user-kun.

Tfw aldi has boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.49 a pound

wouldn't chicken give you a bigger cock?

no, you eat a whole bunch of it so your bodies natty cock production levels go down and when you stop eating it your cock shrinks