Manlets BTFO

Manlets BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM
youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are the 5/10s always the most bitchy and entitled ones?

Is it just because the higher rating ones just socially/subconsciously enforce such a rule? What is the cause here?

How tall is she?

>trying to understand women
Not gonna make it bruh

Girls named Natasha are always trouble. Stay away from them.

It literally doesn't even make sense

You see an 8 or a 9, they never mention shit like that. very rarely if so. Is it because you already know that's what they expect from the get-go?

Yet you see a solid 5 or 4/10 like OP and they have all these bullshit standards they enforce.

>inb4 manlet rage

I'm 6'4" and this is still confusing as shit

Do you know what I call girls over 100lbs?

Basically projection. The less attractive ones invent arbitrary standards for themselves to cover up the fact that not everyone will immediately pursue them. The attractive ones don't need an "excuse" to not sleep with someone. If they don't want someone under six feet, they just reject them

Are you an archaeologist?

How can a manlet be btfo?
They're already outcastes.

she aint even that cute

Do you wanna guess how I know you're white? Because you rated the girl 4/10. A black guy or other ethnic minorities would go crazy for that girl and easily rate her 7+/10

she cute lemme smash

>Are you an archaeologist?

Do you have a punchline for that?

>Because you rated the girl 4/10.

Might also be that I'm 6'4". Are you trying to imply that being white is a bad thing?

Sorry bro 6'5 is the manlet cutoff

>trips

go for it

You've gotta post it now, buddy.

well I'm tall, but small downstairs. Its enough though I promise. Is that okay with you?

Still need a punchline after she says what

>Sorry bro 6'5 is the manlet cutoff
this will become true one day, but today is not that day desu.

>Natasha, 18
>18

There's your answer. The world has not yet demonstrated to her that she's not special, not important, and not that hot. We all think dumb shit when we're young. She'll probably be singing a different tune in 10 years or so.

synonyms for acquaintance

"fleshlights"

dinner

roll

youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM

shit like this and seeing the recent trend of "paypal me $5 to see what happens :)))))" (get unmatched) makes me lose faith in ever finding a girl.

Do people even randomly meet irl anymore?
Feelsbadman

right because 2 girls talking on Tinder is completely indicative of every woman on the planet

HAHA FUCK

kek, this

ooooooooooooo

good 1 m8

my nigga

DAMMNNNNNN SON!!!!

congrats now she thinks you're a manlet

>caring what girls think
>caring what random internet whores think

I have my height in my profile 6'2

you're more than just a collection of holes, sarah

you mean more than the gash between your legs

you mean something, sarah

Holy shit, that's nice

In black and i immediately thought 5, maybe 6

Then again i only fuck white girls that are actual real 8/10s and up
>inb4 triggered pol babby

>Do people even randomly meet irl anymore?

Met my gf like that at a bar

she thought I was the bouncer because I was standing outside smoking a cigarette and being an uncomfortable and antisocial autismo

no idea what she sees in me but hey I'll roll with it

I'm much happier than I was when I was in any relationship off tinder or okcupid. Everything feels more "organic" and a lot less... I dunno. Forced? I don't feel like there's these preconceptions or quotas to meet. We're just two people who are together in a relationship and everything flows well.

same 5'9 Asian here, thought she was a 6, maybe 7 if she had a pic from a better angle

> being a white guy
>good

White women prefer non white men

But its ok, you still have your anime

>implying that's a real girl
>implying girls use the internet
>implying girls use anything technologically related
>implying girls use dating apps
>implying real girls don't go out clubbing when they're hungry for dick
>implying girls need to go through the hassles of online dating
>implying anyone in this thread has ever fucked a girl they met through tinder
>implying that's not a guy out to scam OP
>implying the guy who made that fake profile doesn't browse Veeky Forums and doesn't know how to make his fake profile more believable by adding height requirements

same 6'0 indian guy here, thought she was a 6, maybe 7 if she had a pic from a better angle

same guy here, I wouldn't go crazy over her though, but a petite azn girl with fat tits?call the police and get a restraining order

this

it's always the 18-20yos that post shit like this. They've spent their entire lives thinking they're hot shit because maybe they were slightly fuckable in high school. By the time they hit 23-25, Chad and the world will have tossed them around and made them realize that, as you said, they're not special, not important, and not that attractive

Well played

Fuck this is gold, her response?

well done. op was not a faggot today.

Shitskins have low standards, we know.

Nothing, probably made her self conscious about her weight even though she already looks skinny

Just responded

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA

Let's be honest if you're under 6'2" as a male your bloodline is weak and you don't deserve to live. Until we have gene editing that removes manlet DNA from people it's just better that they not be allowed to reproduce.

she can take a joke at least, seems nice

>SEETHING

so triggering...

Thats how it's supposed to be but girls these days are fucking something so simple up. And i mean royally fucking this up. I dont think they should be allowed to have tinder, okcupid, or any garbage that gives them the illusion that they are entitled.

If anything the internet has made it more of a pain in the ass to meet people and created social austic women who dont know how to act or behave.

she had to ad the ahaha to not seem butthurt

i'm all too familiar with this

xD

living in her head

R E N T
F
R
E
E

okay enough chit chat gimmie dem digits I'm taking you out

tell her she's a slut then do an emoji then demand nude pics

>ahaha
what an insecure cunt.

>girls over 100lb
nigger only children and ultra womenlets are under 100lb

>taking out a 4/10

She took it well. You lost

white guy here, I'd give her a 7 - she's very plain looking but there's also something very attractive about it

i dont get why everyone hates her, she seems nice lmao

beta detected

i don't see the problem

>tfw only 5'12

Angry pajeet detected.

have a 6.5 inch dick and good face. Also, girls in russia hate niggers.

7 for me as well. Has that quiet smart nerdy look I enjoy, if she had glasses she would instantly get bumped up.

>"wow user even i'm I'm heavier than 100lbs?"

>White women prefer non white men

I've had plenty of girls. The only reason they would even consider niggers if for their dick size.

That's literally it. That's all niggers have compared to the average white guy.

fuck that's good shit op

K...KEEP ME POSTED

>I know a exercise routine we can try ;)

I'm leaning towards "Sure but you'll have to send me a pic of you on a weigh scale"

>tfw 5'8.5

I feel like a child

These double standards tho

at least youre not under 8 inches

The hypocrisy is staggering

why, are you a fatty?

women are so easy to take control of its kind of sad, as long as youre good looking you can treat them like shit and theyll still come back

female nature is a bitch

What is the tinder age range? I want to fuck 18 year olds again in my spare time but I'm 27. Will I match with them?

>tfw 5'8.6451298134311344323234113421009012"

Grow, grow, grow

holy fuck

>getting called beta by guy who takes short people jokes by women seriously
im lmaoing at u

absolutely haram this bitch

"friends"