My gf says I need to start lifting or she'll leave. She says I'm wasting my potential looks being skinnyfat...

My gf says I need to start lifting or she'll leave. She says I'm wasting my potential looks being skinnyfat. I asked her if she would like me to bulk or cut and she said "why don't you just turn the fat into muscle like literally everyone else does".
Basically don't know what to do here..
If I ate at maintenance and started fullbody and some cardio would muscle replace the fat I have? Also she came back after asking her friends boyfriend who lifts and apparently he said "lifting 3 times a week won't get anyone anywhere you have to be dedicated and lift 6 times a week for at least 2 hours a session"

take her ass to the gym with you. if she expects you to put in work and hours getting fit she should too.

And make sure she does exactly the same shit you do.
None of this "whole gym time spent walking on treadmill" females are prone to

2/10

yeah normally i wouldn't say to drag your gf into your fitness routine especially if you two are healthy and happy to begin with but since she's being a bitch make her lift with you, 6 times a week for two hours, if she doesn't tel her she's wasting her potential.

OP here
I want to get fit now to spite her
Do I have to bulk and cut or should i just cut and lift?
I feel like if she thinks my fat will somehow convert into muscle then she's gonna expect me to be lean and muscular very quickly

Explain to her that bulk and cut cycles tend to be faster than body recomposition. This isn't necessarily the case actually, but it might be and she should know that
If she doesn't get it, she's an idiot and you should dump her

>lift 6 times a week for at least 2 hours a session"
I did it. Unless you're a huge red fiber guy, don't try. It will destroy you.

You should discretely procure steroids without her knowing it, and then challenge her to some kind of fitness contest

If you're the thin kind of loser, why don't you start wearing some panties for me sweetie? You'll never be a man, and you'll attract nothing but failure and ass-kickings in life, but i'm willing to help you become a queen of sissies. I think it would really help your psyche to surrender the aspects of you that have failed and made you a bitter, shitty person. Let it go. Take a shower and carefully shave off your body hair, slip on a cute pair of panties and hose, lube your fingers up, and slide them inside your hole while watching some of the sissy hypno webms/gifs on this board.

>"lifting 3 times a week won't get anyone anywhere you have to be dedicated and lift 6 times a week for at least 2 hours a session"

That's a load of shit. Plenty of people don't have that kind of time (e.g., many people with full time jobs) but still get great results from going only 3 times a week. The key is to eat/sleep/train properly, not mindlessly doing meme exercises for hours and hours.

You should break up with someone as retarded as her, desu. Does she also believe that running 2 hours a day will make her 'toned'?

>when your body is so shit she doesn't try to impede your progress by telling you not to lift

Post a pic of her friends boyfriend

He is either on roids, or has been playing sports since he was a kid

Make her suck your dick and cook for you every night if she doesnt say she is wasting her potential as a women and you will have to leave.

ditto, at best you can alternate lifting days with running days. do something like SL5x5 + accessories alternating with C25K (or some other cardio progression program) and have at least one rest day a week.

Nah I'm good bru

Get Veeky Forums and then dump her ass for someone who isn't a fucking bitch.

6 days a week is unecessary and neither is 2 hours, but it depends on the intensity. I would say 4 days a week so you can hit:
Upper Heavy/Lower Light/Upper Light/Lower Heavy. just research and use barbells because you work your core on barbell type exercises. Hit squats, deadlift, bench, push press, barbell lunge variations, pullups. eat 6 small meals a day to create natural anabolic growth hormones

Cool story scoobs

Ditch the bitch, gank the skank

Eat at a deficit, take creatine, eat before a workout, sleep enough and it should work out the way your gf wants. Noob gains.

If you should try to "turn fat into muscle" because your gf buys into bullshit like that is another question. She sounds really uninformed.
Also 6x2h is ridiculous. Very few can pull something like that off. 4-5/week with a rest day after two consecutive training ones is enough and the sessions surely don't have to be 2 hours...

Don't wanna post him in case he browses but he's fairly big. He's been lifting since he was like 6 years though, he could probably be much bigger

well then there you go

Lifting that much works for advanced lifters, but won't be as good for novice lifters, if not straight up detrimental