I made this 40 minutes ago. Has lifting for girls really been pointless all this time?

I made this 40 minutes ago. Has lifting for girls really been pointless all this time?

yes you moron, have fun competing with 1000's of other dudes for some girl who will look much worse in person than in her pictures. Maybe you will get lucky tho.

Cuz it's only been forty minutes dummy just wait a while

How long should someone generally wait for the first set of matches? Especially considering Tinder's golden age was several years ago.

depends on the population of your area, but honestly tinder is hit or miss now since they implemented boost which is basically the pay to win equivalent of online dating.

Yes you idiot. Do you have great pictures? If not give up. Doesn't matter how jacked you are

How do I get good pictures? It's depressing seeing some of the girls I swiped right on. There are some absolutely gorgeous women on here. Pic related, how tf could anyone ever match with this group? You'd need to be a group of 3 Chads.

you need to give that at least a day or so to accumulate matches

holy fuck, where is this that you can just roll a natural 20 like that?

I live in the San Fernando Valley, suburbs of LA

Is this a group date then? I thought it was for a foursome.

Take hundreds and then find the best 3

tinder is trash for getting chcks now, you have to go to bars and dance

I've had sex with 20-25 girls from Tinder over the past few years and here's what I've learned:
- Send messages on a Monday or Tuesday. If you try to do it on a Friday or Saturday, you'll be competing with every other drunk bro who wants to get laid. Mon/Tues, you're the only one and she'll be happy to receive attention.
- This will give you time to chat throughout the week and warm up to her. THEN on Thurs/Fri you can ask about her weekend plans and go from there.
- Making sure you opening message is witty or unique and preferably addresses something directly within one of her pictures or her bio. Don't be an autist
- The best way to meet up is at a bar, or after she's been out with friends and you were out, then meet up w/ her later. Fuck dinner dates and movies, this isn't the 1950s. Don't waste your money. In this situation at worst you'll buy her a few drinks and at best you'll get laid.
- In terms of your pics, here's what you SHOULDN'T have: Any combination of shirtless/mirror/selfie, or pictures with fish or an animal you just hunted/killed. Most girls aren't into that.
- Pics you SHOULD have: at least one outdoors, one with an animal, really anything that shows you're active or adventurous.

Good luck out there.

The two on the bottom are ratchet and the top is at best an 8
Get better taste faggot

>her
>an 8

and Veeky Forums rates dudes on average 2-5s

this board is such shit

Lopsided features, forehead cutoff, makeup

>No replies for months
>Finally get a girl to reply to me
>4 hour long conversation
>I'm finally gonna make it
>She ends the conversation with "Lets be best friends"

>get 5 matches s day with shitty selfies and shirtless pics

When you're handsome and aesthetic the rules don't apply to you ;)

"I spent 4 hours on this shit you better let me fuck you hoe."

Nah man I'm not angry or anything just a little annoyed that this was the 1st girl in months to talk to me
She doesn't owe me anything

>4 hour long conversation
idiot.
what did you think would happen.

I thought she was into me
I'm on here posting about my problems so I'm clearly not very good with girls

honestly groups usually just match with anyone, me and my friends regularly match with girls that would never in a million years match with us in the one on one area of tinder

Trade some back-and-forth normie-tier meme banter so she knows you're not a complete nut. Like, maybe a couple dozen messages tops. Then ask if she wants to meet. Even if girls aren't interested in you at all they'll carry on a text conversation forever because they're either too shy to break it off, are you using you as an emotional sponge, or are just bored. Girls on tinder are looking for the same thing you are so it's best to cut to the chase after the necessary short formalities.

Thanks user