Why do white an black people try to take responsibility of all of history so much...

Why do white an black people try to take responsibility of all of history so much? They both claim that they created ancient Egypt and ancient Rome while it was just a bunch of wops. And the muslim empire, chinese and indian golden ages, and the Aztecs are slowly being written out of textbooks and being forgotten because the two shitty opposite sides of the spectrum are in an eternal pissing contest.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Gilbert_(astronomer)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When I was in school I got told my ancestors were enslaved and before that they were swinging from trees. Then I learned that my African ancestors created the first civilisations, while in Europe they were still living in caves.
Now I teach in schools and I tell young black men about Kush, Timbuktu, Sudan and the Congo. I educate them about the noble Nubians and how they brought Egypt to new heights. I tell them about the Moors and their integral involvement in the renaissance, how they brought hygiene to Europe. If it wasn't for their ancestors fighting themselves free, slavery would have continued. I teach them about Mansa Musa I of Mali – the 14th century African king who was named the richest person in all history.
African history did not start with slavery.
Slavery interrupted African history.

You're right user. We have to fight misconceptions from the ground up, no matter where we find them.

Take out the Moor bullshit and the “yoorup wuz livin’ in caves” and you’re mostly correct.

why are you replying to yourself?

It's a copy pasta retard.

This board is cancer.

and then you remember that the first civilizations were all created in either asia or the medditerainian

You're right about the swinging from trees pre-slavery and Mansa Musa. But the fact that you claimed black people made the first civilizations just proved my point. It's always a pissing contest. Surely a white person is gonna come into this thread talking about the industrial revolution and how they're really the best. I never see brown people or asians acting like they own the universe like white and black people do. Even though out of anyone they deserve the credit.

I'm white btw. Im not some chink who's trying to join the pissing match. I just want the pissing match to end.

kek, op here, not me

>And the muslim empire, chinese and indian golden ages,
Because we live in mainly USA and Europe so American and European history is more relevant to us.

>Why do white an black people try to take responsibility of all of history so much?
Oh sorry, I didnt know the white and black supremacists represented all of the white and black races. Didnt get the memo.

Stop listening to /pol/

>we're white so white culture is more important to us
my point.
>Stop listening to /pol/
never even been on pol. but the very fact that everything east of moscow and south of rome was completely ignored during most white american nations is what im talking about. not jsut the supremacists. just the subconsious thought that i've noticed the majority of both of these ethnicities to have ingrained in their minds.

>Because we live in mainly USA and Europe
>implying
There are dozens of us!

>everything east of moscow
Russia rarely gets talked about here tho, when it does it's usually about the gommies.

fine. east and south of rome

It's called eurocentrim, fag.
Take your pedophile cartoons back to

True, though we Asians kinda lucked out on that - we had the Fertile Crescent to give us lots of food n stability, which is why people were able to start building civilizations. When all your population is tied up in creating food and security, hard to go around creating specialized roles in society or to be able to feed "thinkers" and "creators".

Okay first off Whites don't claim they created Egypt, they just say that to piss off the blacks who think they created it, And second of because whites literally did create this world, they invented the most things used by the world, influenced people the most, conquered more of the world.
That's why. Don't be mad because you're not white.

>Surely a white person is gonna come into this thread talking about the industrial revolution and how they're really the best.
kek

also, again, i am white

So what's the problem?
Whites claim so much of history because they deserve it.

>pedophile cartoons
Whatever do you mean

>deserve it

Yeah. They deserve it because the ones who worked and suffered for it.
Next you're gonna be telling me that people who work hard to be rich don't deserve their money and should give it to the poor so we are all equal.
The world doesn't work like that timmy, you'll understand when you're a grown up.

>claiming people's history because you "deserve it"
O I am laffing

When did i claim it?
Notice how i said "they"
Gotta read between the lines timmy.

But user Asian history is world history. Nobody who isn't European cares about what happened in Europe before the industrial revolution but everybody cares about the Mongols, Umayyads, Ottomans etc etc

Who?

Most of the Eurasian peninsula. European empires starting expanding in the past few centuries but Altaic empires were dominant long before then.

Fucked up my post

yeah, the enslavement and conquering of othe people really shows the hard work put in

Who invented the computer you are on right now?
Or the internet which is how we are talking know?
What about your smart phone you have?
Your dish washer?
What about the medication you get from the doctor when you're sick?
Still want to tell me that whites didn't have the biggest impact by far on the world than any other race?

Forget the fact that Eastern Asia made all of the inventions required to set off the European dominance after the 1600s. Also the fact that Europeans have only been in the front stage of history for the past 400 years so I guess the other 9600 years didnt happen.

Asians
Americans
Asians
Asians
Americans

But yeah Europe really loves their 3rd place metal just let them have it.

inb4 americans are all Europeans and the only thing that let America prosper definatley wasnt slavery or the multiethnicism tolerance post 40s

HAHAHAH
Do you really think other races didn't do that too?
Keep reading the liberal propaganda brah thoz whiteyz are evil xD

>metal
>tries to get involved in historical discussion
>can't even spell

Oh yeah those stupid whiteys arways stearing our inventions we build everything then they stear it!

but that's literally the only reason Europeans prospered except for the Romans. Again,
I
AM
WHITE
I know me or my ancestors werent evil. But the prosperity of white people was built soley on the labor of other people, white or not white.

>implying Europeans wouldn't have conquered the world without the dim sims
Haha you're pretty funny man, are you aussie? Cause your shitpost are quality

Damn you really proved me wrong. Guess I can never argue again because I made a typo. Foiled agaain!

The Danes or Norwegians or the Germans hardly ever enslaved anyone and they're the moss successful countries in the world. In fact the historical slave empires (Britain, Spain, Portugal) are all shitholes by western European standards.
>except for Romans
Romans were the ones with a shitton of slaves you fuck.

How. Tell me how. I am firmly fine with saying that Europe would'nt have prospered nearly as much without colonization, slavery, nationalism, or imperialism. Prove me wrong.

T is pretty far from D on the keyboard dipshit.
Back to english class with you.

>this much rage
Nobody's denying that Europe did a lot but technology has grown in correlation with the passage of time like the size of empires.

Persia used to be the most advanced in the world like China but they hit their peak long ago ,unlike Europe which only boomed relatively recently.

>makes outrageous claim
>demands to hear why it is not outrageous
Haha you are one of those cucks who says that whites just stole everything from everyone.
You're just mad because you're not white, just get over it cunt get some pride about your own race and stop having a chip on your shoulder, you won't get anywhere in life.

>I’M WHITE REEEEEE
La furia de la creatura no tiene límites...

>The Danes or Norwegians
Good one.
But fr they can sustain themselves like most non western European countries do. But they never made as big of an impact. When European prosperity after the Rennisance is conerned its mostly just Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Russia, and England.
> the Germans hardly ever enslaved...
K E K

German colonies were short lived and they were not slave colonies. They barely got anything out of them.

I don't know why you confuse prosperity and "impact" but basically you're a fucking idiot. Also Sweden alone has had more "impact" than all of Sub-Saharan Africa put together.

I know that without the aspects I named before Europe would still be the most advanced from post Renissance to now. But not nearly as much without them. And you cannot claim that the reason that the previously colonized and enslaved countries arent underdeveloped because of Europeans.

It's clear that the only one with a chip on his shoulder is you.

okay im just gonna stop arguing witth you and hope you go back to /pol/
Yeah. Obviously, but when did Germans start making an impact? Yeah. When they started being the poster children of imperialism. And they certainly did have slaves and colonies.

No they were underdeveloped because they were a shit race and too dumb to make it developed lol
Lol no it isn't i don't hate any race, and more importantly i don't hate my own.
However you will always hate your own because you are not white. It's sad really, you should look More deeply into your family tree and find your pride.

>okay im just gonna stop arguing witth you because I got fucking exposed for not even knowing basic history
Fixed. Celsius, Linné and Nobel alone are more important than anything than ever came out of Niggeria.

>Obviously, but when did Germans start making an impact?
High middle ages.

> they were a shit race and too dumb
>i don't hate any race
ok bois we're good he's got it figured out

Slavery was illegal in German empire you fucking imbecile.

>OP
>"Hey user that's an interesting POV but here's what I believe"

>(you)
>"lalalalalalalala im not listening you just want to be white lalalala"
Fuck off kid

Hate means to strongly dislike something, i don't dislike other races but i still think some are dumb lol.
Admitted that a retard is dumb isn't hatting them, it's just pointing out the obvious lol

Again, my whole point of this thread was to expose white/black supremacy. And it quickly turned into a pissing contest between black and white. Although you're just flat out wrong, Everything that's occured in China, the Middle East, and the US is more important than the rest of the entire world of history.

It's not my fucking fault you're not white jesus christ.
Whites have been king dick of the world since the dawning of man, just get over it faggot.

>thinking im talking about black enslavment
come on bud I know you can do it!

The Germans didn't practise formal slavery but they did allow existing slaves to exist and implemented a Islamic like system where a slave could buy his freedom, but this rarely happened. So you can say it's virtual slavery.

Your entire point is that the only reason Europeans are successful is because they enslaved non-whites, which I guess is the reason why Scandinavian countries that didn't have colonial slave empires are among the most prosperous on Earth, right? Then you moved the goalposts and started talking about "impact" instead of prosperity and you got quickly told Sweden alone has had more impact than all of Sub Saharan Africa, which is a verifiable fact. You just can't handle reality.
>Everything that's occured in China, the Middle East, and the US
>the US
A meme country that didn't even matter until 20th century, and started mattering mostly because of European diaspora.

Guys pls stop replying to this thundercunt it's ruining my thread.

btw, speaking of Jesus, not white

@4090786
Nice argument. Saged

>yeah, the enslavement and conquering of othe people really shows the hard work put in
this is what i said. not of non whites. In fact I previously, and explicitly, reinforced that it involved whites taking shit from other whites aswell.

So you finally admit to not being white.
That explains it all.
You literally hate white people because of our achievements and you're mad because your race hasn't done anything.
It's typical crab bucket syndrome, try and pull us down with your because you can't have what we have.

He said that Jesus wasn't white, not him. You're fucking retarded.

>China
>mattering more than Europe historically
Imagine being this retarded.

>speaking of Jesus, not white
Proof?

>A meme country that didn't even matter until 20th century, and started mattering mostly because of European diaspora.
Who discovered electricity, learned to harness it, create nearly all innovations using it today, create the internet, reinstate a government type that would then be reused by all prosperous nations afterwords, and are currently, and have been for a century, the most advanced nation on earth?

It's not my fault your not fucking white dude, seriously.
Stop hating me because i am white and you're not.

>You're a shit person
>Nah bro I don't hate you, what are you talking about? Why would you even think that?

>Who discovered electricity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Gilbert_(astronomer)

Dogs are dumb. Does that mean I hate dogs?

Do you call dogs shit?

>You can't think someone is inferior without hating him
Well do you think small children are your equals? If not, does it mean you hate them?

im as white as can be, hailing from western Ireland. I'm also not the only one arguing with you. I don't hate white poeple, again, I'm just saying they dont deserve credit for all of history.

No because they are not shit.
However i would call something like a rat shit and they are also dumb.

Majority of it though, and when you compared other history to white history it is no where near as great.

this is his home

>white people don't exist in the middle east
This is what Americans actually believe

I don't call every small child I meet shit
Which would mean you hate rats to pretty much anyone you told that to

I thought if was home to the best race it would be included into the places with the most impact?

That is actually a good point i would say i hate rats.
However just because i say something is shit and dumb doesn't mean i hate them.
For example my cousin has Aspergers and works for my family business.
He literally is shit and dumb but i love him.

please. stop. contiuing. this. argument.

After the fall of the Roman empire China was indecisively ahead of Europe for more then a thousand years.

That you call your cousin with a mental disability shit is pretty sad user. Also, if it's not actually a steaming pile of feces sitting in the corner, then it can't be literally shit.

No he is shit as in he has a shit character.
Steals from my family and shit.
It's a term of phrase cunt.

The average Lebanese person is unironically whiter than the average American.

Okay but I think most people would call you shit and dumb. Does that not make you feel hated?

sauce?

Nah not really.
People can say what ever they want about me i really don't care it's their opinion.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_people

>this cherrypicked example clearly shows the validity of my point

samefag

America is idiot central, a country where your language and country of origin determines your race. I've seen Americans claiming Gisele Bundchen isn't white just because he comes from Brazil.

>Europe
>calculus, geometry, philosophy, medicine, astronomy, concrete, printing press, telegraph, telephone, photography, cinema, automobile, computers, pretty much everything

>China
>MUH GUNPOWDAH

How can you believe it's even close?

>my parents are both asian
>but i'm born in america
>that makes me white
Literally what

>geometry, philosophy, medicine, astronomy, automobile, computers,

also i thiunk you missed a good century and a half there