Is Anavar a good product for babbys first steroid?

Is Anavar a good product for babbys first steroid?

Other urls found in this thread:

exchangesupplies.org/shoplist_steroid_injecting.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you afraid of needles?

no. use test.

k-kind of

Just get a cute girl you know to inject you. It'll bring you closer together

So should I just forget about anavar and inject test? Have you ever tried anavar?

If your a gril then yes
if your a dude stop being a pussy and pin test

The internet consensus is that pills can harm your liver whereas injecting is basically risk free as long as you manage it correctly.

pin test if you're gonna roid
Im prettified of needles so it took me a while to be able to do it myself but you get over it

Which part of the body was easiest to pin? Also where'd you get all the needles from?

Just pin I hardly notice it half the time. Anavar + Test E for lean gains

Gl op

any decent medical supply store online will have needles, look up different gauges and decide what you think is best for you.
Glute and thigh is easiest for me but everyone is different.

How do I make sure I don't die of an air bubble in the chamber or whatever.

Do you have any links for these supply stores?

What kind of gains did you see with test?

I find them in alleyways or under bridges.

practice with water on an orange, thats how we did it when I got my EMT... then we practiced with glucagon on diabetics. fuck people who know they have diabetes and dont control it

Armpit and ball of my foot are my favorite places

it takes literally 50mL of air to cause an embolism, you could slam an entire syringe of air and be (mostly) fine

Fuckin' really? I was always under the impression that it took one little air bubble and you were done for.

Wat do about disposing of the needles though

>Hold the syringe with its needle uncapped and pointing up in front of you.
>Look for air bubbles in the syringe.
>Flick the side of the syringe to get these bubbles to rise to the top.
before you inject, draw back on the syringe and ensure NO blood comes in, if it does it means you hit a vein and not the proper injection site.

exchangesupplies.org/shoplist_steroid_injecting.php

gains are dependant on where your natural test falls, where you are in relation to your natty limit, and routine/diet. Expect to see like 4 months progress over the course of one month

most pharmacies take dirty needles. keep them in a STRONG container, DO NOT try to recap them. if you drop/touch anything with the needle after you uncap it but before you inject THROW THE NEEDLE OUT

plus you twat youre injecting into ur muscle not ur veins

Pardon my extreme ignorance of this procedure but. Where exactly am I injecting the product when I do in fact, inject it? I was always under the impression that you were injecting it into your veins?

son, you're too fucking retarded for steroids. you need a BASIC knowledge of math, pharmacology, and anatomy.

I pin test subcutaneously. No pain at all and it reduces the chances of aromatisation. You don't need to go intramuscular.

literally straight into your ass muscle

How do I into not being retarded about this stuff?

unless you're trying to mainline some smack do not inject into your veins ever.

r/steroids, yeah we're on Veeky Forums so we're supposed to hate reddit, but the wiki on there is solid

So all things considered, should I just not even bother with Anavar at all?

definitely not for a first cycle, add compounds on at least your 2nd, but ideally 3rd cycle. First cycle should always be just test

What kind of results did you see on your first cycle of test?

what are the downsides of injecting test?? why doesn't every guy do it?

I'm a grill how do I obtain Anavar? I want to look like pic related

I've seen Winstrol suggested for a first timer and I'm looking to get into gear, is test or that a better idea?

That's natty so you dont need anavar

you should do some serious research on the subject before you consider a first cycle. I'd recommend the article on T nation: steroids for dummies

DELUSION

first off, I long to fuck a girl who is on var. Secondly, r/steroidsourcetalk go through any of the verified vendors
like I said earlier takes a month to really build up, but after that expect four months of progress every month
winny is alright I guess but never run any compounds without a test base. the reason I will always recommend a test only first cycle is because you can monitor side effects and work to prevent them. if you add in two compounds at once you have no idea if they are interacting negatively with eachother in you, or which is causing what side effect.

>I'm a grill how do I obtain Anavar?

Just like anyone else.

>I've seen Winstrol suggested for a first timer

How young is too young to do basic test? I hear it can fuck your horomones up if you're

if you are seriously under 18 don't do it. You are at your peak test levels, get where you can natty, I started at 22 after verifying with my doctor that my growth plates had sealed off and got blood work done

ideally not before 25 if you want to preserve your natural test

Don't take gear until you're 21, assuming you're not looking at getting drafted/a full ride scholarship.

They taught us in nursing school you can throw a entire IV line of air in a person and not kill them. Also to teach diabetics to throw their needles in coffee cans.

So no winny or anything?

absolutely no fucking winny if you're under 18. if you don't mind post a picture so we can where you're currently at

Nah, nah, I'm good thanks for the advice senpai

Im going to assume if you're self conscious enough to not post a picture then you are no where near your natty limit and are just looking for the easy way to gains.

Or you could assume I don't have a webcam on my computer and my phones a flip phone

>FLIP PHONR

WHATS NEXT, FLIP FLOP?

bls be mine gf

The issue with oral only cycles is that they shut your natural test production down.
This would be fine normally as 99.95% of non retards run test on every cycle so your non-existent natural supply is replaced by a synthetic one.
Test is responsible for far more than just muscle growth. The shitty gains an oral only cycle will give you are far out weighed by the fact that you have to then recover your natural test levels.

Do some people do just a little steroids? Like if you do one cycle, is it then easy to maintain and go off it, or do you have to keep it up indefinitely?

P.S. Anavar weak and overpriced as fuck IMO + you would probs be getting winny anyway.

you'll lose your gains eventually if you stop. I know people who did and quit and to maintain a certain bf/mass ratio you must be doing cycles constantly