>Post your fit apparel
>anons below rate (1-10) and provide constructive criticism

I'll start

Piece of shit iPhone auto rotating pics

you're very flexible

i just wear a comic t-shirt/tank and some oversized grey/black sweats

Post a pic boyo

Mirin flexibility.
Are those those Chinese martial arts shoes? I had those for a while. I wore em till they split during a deadline set. Fiavues?

I wear compression shorts, short soccer/rugby shorts, an athletic shirt and a baggy cheap sweater with my last name spray painted on the back from when I was ROTC in college. I like to wear the sweater to curb ego lifting and sweat it out more when I run. Plus it's comfy as fuck in the winter.

Nah brah they're just vans. But yeah I've been doin martial arts since I was 12. I'm training to be an amateur mma fighter atm. My goal besides my career. Pic related is my gear.

Leggings or sweatpants and a shirt. Sometimes a t-shirt, sometimes a hoodie.

Forgot image

Are compression/yoga pants still slooty if the accompanying shirt reaches the butt?

That's my usual outfit and while it's comfortable, I get nervous when my shirt rides up because I feel my pants are too tight. I can't run/lift in sweats because they're too loose.

As long as they're not white I don't see a problem

basket ball shorts that end above the knee
my oly shoes for them squats
and whatever random old plain T-shirt or tank top
anyone who has dedicated gym outfits is a faggot

>basketball shorts

why are you hiding your gains user?

What do you mean?

I'm that guy that wears basketball shorts to the gym. Should I just commit sudoku? Sometimes I like to shoot some hoops after for cardio I don't understand this meme...

Thanks user. I never wear white and always make sure nothing shows through so I don't get posted anywhere but I still wanted to ask.

>dyed blonde hair.

You gay bro?

Naw, it actually got me more girls heheh let's just say pic related (but I had to split things off since I knew I couldn't please her with my avg sized dicc xD )

what the fuck

Is that a girl(male)?

long sleeve tee
sweat short
old NB's
Nike baseball
fk w me

i wear fucking swim trunks, dont even get me started. im poor

No. More than 30 min releases too many free radicals

thanks, that was for /fat/ lol you got me