WHAT THE FUCK ZENCASH. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT THE FUCK ZENCASH. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

whales moving to xvg

Bitpill me on zencash
How does the privacy compare to Zcoin,monero, dash?
Does it have masternodes

Some of us are already there

I'll throw my reqt bags at it if it dips to 300k.

Yes it does.

There's still time to get out. Sell now. Don't be deluded.

Don't be a zennie.

It is going to recover, but I had a heart attack. It must recover. It has to recover. PLEASE.

>has bags
>won't even shill for them

Why would I. I don't like pathetic shillers.

Noes, always too late for the flash sale...

ZenCash will dump up to 11$ in few hours according to my Chinese phd cousin.
Really guys sell now......

Are all on XVG

Ofc I can see it crashing atm.

i lol'd

>zenmarines

Another chapter soon

love this meme

Zencrash

>One of the only alts that was positive during this alt destroying month.

It was only a matter of time until it joined the rest of them

>dat palm beach leak to "buy ZenCash"
LOL I knew it would go down like that.

Coin is backed by PBC. You think it will stay under $20? I don't think so. Not for very long. Whale society sticks together.

what if palm bitch is playing 5d chess and releasing multiple newsletters with only one being real and they leak the rest to us?

Teeka might do that in the future now that he's seen the PBC threads about Zen. He had a calm, silent rage in the video I saw. It's been deleted since, though.

You know that whales already sold, right? PBC said to buy up to $10 and take profits afterwards. Anyone still holding this is fucked.

He said to put half your position in, then wait for a dip to about $10, then put the other half in.

Was expected. The PBC buy in priced was passed by the time their base got to it because of those leaks. ATH buyers got fooled. If PBC continues to support it, Zencash will moon again. The current price is good price for accumulation.

Yea, I saw the video.
I don't see how he can run his business without leaks any longer desu, even if he has different fonts etc in every pdf, people can just spread the word, or pictures of a screen etc, the only way to kind of stop this is buy spreading some false leaks on purpose to confuse the shit out of places like Veeky Forums

I'll put 20K on ZenCash when it'll reach 9-10$. I'm waiting now...

I bought at $10 and $12 and I am holding. Only have 17 though. Hope it becomes the new Monero, but I don't know.