Significant technology is here - 3.x

>POSW is the future.

I think POSW under a dollar is a deal. It will allow less technical people and normies to stake the shit out of ETH when ETH becomes proof of stake. It will also allow people who don't want to leave u computer on 24/7 to stake their ETH, without having to worry about putting their ETH in someone else's hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.slack.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please stop posting this every day.

Team just confirmed upcoming AMA before next months release

posw is a nailed on moon mission for a million reasons

Explain to me why a whale with multiple pos coins will use my master node instead of just running his own and keeping all the fees.

99% of stakers arent whales so this is fuckingn irrelevant even if it makes sense

>
>Team just confirmed upcoming AMA before next months release
>posw is a nailed on moon mission for a million reasons

I just saw that come across the slack. This is very positive and encouraging.
Can't wait to pay off my credit cards with big rise of this coin's price.

> (OP) (You)
>Explain to me why a whale with multiple pos coins will use my master node instead of just running his own and keeping all the fees.

Convenience. They can do it with the click of their mouse, without learning anything about how to do it manually on their own computer/server, which takes coding/techie knowledge. They can outsource the pos work to a system that is setup exclusively to do specifically that.

I really can't argue with that. A whale is most likely to outsource anything he doesn't know how to do, so he can focus on what he does well (investing/trading in crypto).

Fuck, I know how to code sites, and I still outsource it sometimes because it's more cost effective to have some pajeet do it than to do it myself.

The thing I like about Poswallet is that you won't have to put your coin in their hands, yet they will still be staking it for you.

If they do this right, and keep reinvesting the profits back into staking and dividends, this thing is way undervalued and could attract some big name partnerships.

I'm already 50% in on this one.

holding for the nov-dec releases.

gonna sell after that tho

Someone give me a fucking Slack invite that works please.

poswallet.slack.com

I can't sign in to a group I'm not a member of.

It says I need an email address from the person to invite them. See screenshot.

Holding STRONG on this one. Really can't wait to setup my masternode, if I can afford one..Guess I need to buy a little more. Is 15k enough?

Latest rumor I heard was between 10k and 20k to have a masternode.

Fuck.. Guess I'll liquidate some BTC to get the remaining 5k POSW, just to be safe

You may have enough already with 15k. I can see buying more when it's this cheap though.

Godspeed user. I think we're going to make it with this one.

where are you guys buying this? i'm only on bittrex and it isn't there

Cryptopia or Livecoin

I got mine on YoBit because it seems there is more liquidity there.

Cryptopia has the most volume as far as I know

Some people are thinking short term gains, however this is a great long term coin as well. Could easily hit $10 in a year.
100x is not impossible at all

During this shit times for altcoins I'm selling my positions at x3.

Worked out pretty good so far