>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>FAQ

>is my routine good?
if it has no progression, you are just doing cardio and maintaining

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uUhnGTAjWp0
youtube.com/watch?v=UESZxMKnh7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility between reps

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Previous thread questions
>Can anyone here do a backwards roll or pull over on the rings? Ive mastered the forward roll but cant seem to get backwards roll.

Not me, don't even have rings or where to put them. If I understand correctly, what you call 'backwards roll over' is going into planche first? can you do that?

>Anybody here do wrist push-ups?
I want to achieve triceps goals before I switch focus to wrists, I don't think my triceps can handle wrist work.

>About stretching, is it actually helpful to train it? I can barely stretch anything, never really trained it. Im thinking it might help heal a joing injury i got like 5 months ago.
it depends if you have a good routine or not, if you counter balance your training, then the stretching may not produce any noticeable results, but if you want to do advanced stuff like Manna you will need mobility for it

I fucked up on my first attempt at an uneven push up about a week ago: fairly small amount of pain, but I thought I'd better not take chances with my shoulder.

Today I tried some push ups and chin ups at a lower intensity, and the sensation in the shoulder is hard to describe - it's not really pain, it's not really an ache - sort of one step before an ache. It only happens for a few minutes after push ups. It's on the front side of the deltoid, perhaps a little below the surface, running downwards in the vague direction of my bicep.

Any idea what's going on?

yea, you need at least a month of no stress on the muscle then try again, fucked my front deltoid 5weeks ago, was able to do push ups again this week, just take your time recovering, famaland

You dont need planche for backwards roll. Thats way more advanced.

I have no idea what backwards roll is, then, provide an example?

how am i supposed to follow this as a routine? i dont understand from your explanation

it's not a routine, just exercises, routine is in PDF, you are the second person to ask, I'll add routines in the future, but I don't follow Foundation's routine, I adjust the things I do on A and B, I suppose I'll include my routine as well

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

My routine is CDxCDxx (using different letters to point out I do different exercise order)
C: HBP, MN, Curls (with Dumbbells), flexors work with bands
D: sPL, FL, Bent Over Rows (with Barbell), flexors work with bands

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uUhnGTAjWp0
I can already do the forward roll with ease and i can do pull overs on a bar.

to be clear, backward roll is when he goes toes up first right? starts around 0:17?

Yeah.

I thought so, anyway from my point of view, it's a combination of Front Lever and Manna, which part are you struggling with?

The point where my body has to flip over, i cant pull through.

yeap, sounds like you need to work on your front pull (not to be mixed with FL pull), the closest good form I could find, it's from Foundation youtube channel
youtube.com/watch?v=UESZxMKnh7M

I have goals of achieving a front lever on a bar and also a one arm chin-up.

I seem to be okay with the chin-ups right now. I'm just working towards a larger weighted chin-up and I've started just adding one arm negatives twice a week. What's the best way to go around this? I do 3xF one day unweighted and later in the week 3x3 weighted. Is there a better way to progress to a larger weighted chin-up?

From foundation, I read that I should try to get a hollow body hold as a prereq to front lever. Is it normal for this to take so long to achieve? I try to hold for max time for a few sets about three times per week whilst trying to get a little my legs a little lower each time.

you seem to be doing progression wrong, if you can't do week 1 of a moevement, you go down a level and try that
as for your chin ups, I would use the Foundation template for weighted reps, keeping the same weight but going up in reps, 15rep mastery, for example

With chin-ups for the one arm chin-up, is it recommended to go for reps then? I would have thought weight mattered more for stressing the tendons.

Depends on person, really, I felt weak increasing weight and doing the same 3x3 or 5x5 each time, besides if you keep increasing weight, you will have to deload at some point, I would personally work on archer pull ups, then transition to one arm negatives, then one arm chin ups

>one arm chin up
More like shoulder injury chin up.

Anyone training neck here?

I've been using a paper aimed to help flight pilots holding the heavy helmet since last year but I finished the recommended progression and don't know where to go now. Any suggestions?

Tried some FL pulls this morning in a tuck. Barely even budged.

Will negatives be enough to train the pulling motion in the same way you can use negatives to learn pull ups?

Follow the progression from F1. I don't know the name of the exercise but you can start in a tuck postion and try to bring you body up. Also maybe you need to train pull ups more. I had no problem doing 3x1 tuck fl pull. Are you heavy?

By BW standards, probably I'm 180lb.

I'll look through Foundation and find the progression you're talking about. I'll also work on pull ups because you can't ever be too good at them.

Neck bridges

you can, once you can do 5x15 you should increase the intensity for pull ups, download torrent in OP or check for FL progression

If you cant do a tuck front lever pull then dont bother training it for now. Try getting better at dragon flags and pull ups.

How do I get to 20 pullups? I can do 10 now.

do 15rep mastery, when you can do 5x15 doing 20 in one go will be cake

So after my calluses ripped on both my hands I've followed the advice you guys gave me and came up with this makeshift solution (pic related).

It's useful, you still risk getting your calluses torn apart but you save yourself from burns and such.
I managed to train without much pain at all. Also I've been moisturizing and treating the hands with antibiotics and it seems to be going well.
I'm gonna wait until they stop hurting to sand them away (get it?).

Nice, glad it helped, user