Friendly reminder that women don't want anything more muscular than pic related and if you're bigger than that you're...

Friendly reminder that women don't want anything more muscular than pic related and if you're bigger than that you're basically signaling to them that you're either insecure about your height, face, frame or dick size and insecurity is the thing they're the most repulsed by

Friendly reminder that I couldn't care less what they wanted.

Friendly reminder that the ultimate biological goal of a man is to reproduce and if you completely ignore what women want you're basically gay or a weeb loser

This is not about ignoring women or other people - if you are doing it, you are doing it wrong. This is about not allowing others to have control over your training and your life in general. Do you honestly believe that tailoring YOUR training to suit the needs of others and not yourself is fun and rewarding?

>He cares what women think of him
>Calls other people insecure

Have a pity (you)

>lifting for women
sounds like your the one whos insecure mate, i lift becuase i enjoy it, and it keeps me strong and healthy encourges me to eat better and makes me happy

Key word "biological goal"
Some of us are called to a higher purpose. Have fun defining the metaphysics of your life in the same terms that one would an animal or insect though.

>he can't get women without letting them dictate his life

Thats a good natural physique and most posters here probably look much worse.

That's a "I work out once or twice a week and don't stuff myself with crap food every day" physique for anyone with decent genetics. You can do much better while still being natty

Post your pic i wanna see what you look like with all your effort.
Bonus: use the same pose and lighting as him

This is what I unironically look like right now and I don't even work out yet.

/thread

He looks like trash though. I would want minimum an extra 20 lbs of muscle.

>Wanting the approval of women
You will never get it

I like this picture

Not gonna take a new pic for this. This is me from when I used to party once or multiple times a week, didn't watch my diet in the slightest, and did weightlifting or thai boxing a couple of times a week

And what do you look like now?

Go ahead and save it, it's all yours my friend :-)

Bigger, albeit with a bit of a tummy since I've been bulking since last summer. But hey that's natty training for you. Are you looking to be nitpicking now because I don't currently have visible abs? I'll do a mini cut to get definition again once my current program cycle is done. You can see from the picture that I was already bigger than the guy in OP back then

This guy here knows his shit