You aren't too strong, but you are cute, wanna come back to my apartment user?

>You aren't too strong, but you are cute, wanna come back to my apartment user?

no thanks. i live just down the street, and i need to put my clothes in the dryer anyway. have a nice night!

>haha, no thanks.. I..uhh.. have to return a library book sorry

No thanks! I'm not into negresses with roid clits

>hell fuck yeah. Lets go

No I don't like niggers sorry

Sorry, I prefer my roidfus be Asian.

yo what u shootin biach?

>only if you bend me over and make me call you mommy

This.
Good man, good man.

okey mommy

>tfw a female has a better frame than 80% of men

and a face better than 80% of women too. unfortunately wasted on that hideous body

haha it would be terrible if you bent me over and started fingering my ass while milking me and then forced me to fuck you multiple times while my penis is still hurting from all the stimulation i would really hate that lol

N-no thanks im straight

Yes i would.

She looks fun to be around.

I have to return some videotapes

>no dubs

STOP PROMOTING INTERACIAL.YOUR APES CANNOT COMPETE

No, I like feminine women.

Where are the HIPS, women shouldn't go that low on bodyfat, it's just disgusting.

OOGAA BOOGA

I want to cut your head off and play with your blood you stupid fucking bitch.

black G E N E T I C S

i'd slam that shit just for the life experience to be frank

>this is a set up
No thanks, madam sheboon.

curiosity is not always a good thing though

i fucked a deafmute girl once, it was terrible, but man she loved to suck my dick so much

Do roids actually enlarge the clit? If so they should have the same effect on penises since they're the same basic tissues, r-right? Asking for my friend.

not ashamed to say that i actually hooked up with a woman that was on roids. she had no boobs and had better pecs than me. pains me to say but she also had bigger forearms and wrists. her body was weird with lots of veins and definition and touching it felt really awkward. her abs were insane. her clit was a bit on the big side but nothing out of the ordinary.

sex was wild crazy and out of this world though. she was very dominating and rode me like crazy. she was kinky and wanted to try lots of shit. gave great head. had multiple sex sessions per day that lasted for like 3 hours over the course of 2 days. her sex drive was higher than some men.

she left after that since she wasn't from around here but told me she'll call me again when if she comes back.

if you want a crazy experience go for a roided chick.

Yes they enlarge the clit and no, only hgh will increase your dick size.

Can you explain why roids work on clits but not dicks?

Because it's not basically the same tissue as the other guy claimed

Piss off roiding nigger, go needle your cotton somewhere else

yes please

Her deltoids are disproportionately large compared to the rest of her body.