Has anyone here ever experimented with spinal stretches or other 'exercises' to increase height, manlet or otherwise?

Has anyone here ever experimented with spinal stretches or other 'exercises' to increase height, manlet or otherwise?

I've pretty much given up on any height gain hopes, just turned 18 and still 5'5" with shitty pajeet genetics and slow af fat loss and muscle gainz. But asking cos I've seen people claim they got taller even after the age their growth plates are supposed to have closed.

Are they worth trying, is there any other way, or should I just end it?

>Grow, grow, grow

Not when both of your parents are 5'4" and you just ended up having that 1 lucky extra inch

came here to post this

not to brag but i got about 2 inches in height from hanging barbell spinal stretches once per day

In how much time? Also I don't think it counts if it was around the time of your growth spurt/puberty

just get over it you faggot
stop torturing yourself mentally

>manlets
when will they learn?

none of that matters physiologically. the only reason those periods matter is because GH is released naturally. if you force your spine to stretch out it will lengthen, if you strengthen your posture muscles you will gain noticeable height. if you went on a fucking mission, learned everything you could and did it fundamentally and ruthlessly I bet you could reach 5'8 in 5 - 10 years. which is not a lot of time considering you're 18.

what are some good posture exercises and stretches?
or some good resource to read up on such stuff?

There are so many spinal stretches and height gain theories out there. You just have to find the ones that aren't being marketed, find the ones that have testimonies of working and aren't memey. Practice your google-fu my friend.

"height gain stretches" or "spinal stretches" should get you started. Just don't get memed.

Just remember that if it sounds too good to be true than it probably is. Or if they're asking for money then it definitely is.

im not OP,neither do i care much about height gain.

i just dont know where to get started with fixing my posture and you seemed to know about this sort of thing

Pulls up, my man

there was a Russian doctor that once said that neck stretching exercises helps you grow taller.

A quick stop to the hardware store for some basic supplies is all it takes, its quick and painless to depending on how you perform the exercise.

you're pretty much stuck with your height, even the surgery is very invasive and you only gain like an inch or two anyway

stretchings didnt worked, at least for me. Did them for like 6 months, didnt gained a single cm
also, if you believe that you stretch out your spine by 5 cm (2 inches) then youre a fucking idiot

Not sure about that m8. Doesn't AlphaDestiny advocate that? Hasn't seemed to work on him he's still the same height

Posture helps.

if anything is more unaesthetic than a manlet, it's a manlet with a long torso

OP here, I've almost fixed my extreme lower back arch (lordosis I think it's called) by just following exercises from YouTube from some amateur youtubers who also posted their progress
Just search for your condition and some video with

Honestly, I asked about cos that's the only thing I've seen mentioned, other than the silly shin surgery
Idk about any other 'tricks' that have worked with other manlets