I was the one who recommended Metaverse(ETP) and Asch(XAS), I have found another gem

Metaverse/Asch at the time was an insanely undervalued project. I brought it to Veeky Forums and recommended it, not a lot of people listened and then suddenly everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

Congratulations to all who decided to take a leap of faith, we have all made insane gains.

After discovering these insane undervalued coins, I have been doing a lot of research on the possible next NEO/OMG/ETH/ETP/WTC/XAS and to my surprise I have once again discovered a gem. I am sure this coin has been brought up before, but after really looking into it, I am convinced this is the real deal for at least a x5-10.

Now I bring you: Lomocoin (LMC) coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lomocoin/

The first thing most investors get turned of by when looking at this coin, is their name Lomocoin (LMC). To be fair one has to be insane to have named a project this way, it just screams low quality. However, the developers have finally taken note of this problem, and before the 31th of October, they will launch a new website and rename themselves to Lomostar(LMC). While the name is still not that good, it is much better than the former.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lomocoin.lomocoin
twitter.com/xlijianRight
twitter.com/liuji_daoma
twitter.com/M1lanooo
xstar.io
imgur.com/a/q9z2R
finance.yahoo.com/quote/MOMO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lomocoin (LMC) is a decentralized location based social media application that aims to bridge the virtual world with the real world with their LMC token. Their idea is that brick and mortar stores can attract and capitalize on the foot traffic of the LMC app users by distributing LMC red envelopes around the store area, to which customers can collect and use as a discount on their products immediately by using LMC as a payment. This is only the initial stage of the product, their end goal is a vision like TRON(TRX), where virtual currency and real life world are all interconnected. Their means to get there is by attracting a large LMC user base first, and then slowly phase out into more advanced stages of their plan.

This could potentially be much more powerful than any type of online advertising for brick and mortar businesses. The money that the business spends on Lomocoin will guarantee that real people have seen and visited their business, while a Google or Facebook ad will only guarantee online clicks.

Lomocoin (LMC) already has a working product in the form of a mobile app, desktop wallet and their own block chain. The 2.0 version of their app just got released not too long ago on google playstore and it is pending approval in the IOS appstore which can be released any moment.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lomocoin.lomocoin

Furthermore, Lomocoin (LMC) has a team of over 50 people, this is just downright insane for a project this size. The team has has been working together since 2013 and they have experience in technical research, business operations, and blockchain tech. They are one of the first teams in China that did blockchain research and development. The founder of Lomocoin (LMC) is called Xiong Lijian, he has helped developed and manufacture the world’s first 28nm Bitcoin and Litecoin dual algorithm chip SF3301 and the world’s first SF100 double miner. As you can deduct, the technical expertise of this CEO is on a whole other level.

CEO’s Twitter:twitter.com/xlijianRight Hand Man:twitter.com/liuji_daoma
Community manager: twitter.com/M1lanooo

What’s potentially most valuable about Lomocoin (LMC) is their long term end game vision. Having followed Lomocoin (LMC) for quite a while, it is safe to say that their team comprises of a group of people who are able to deliver on the things promised. Except for the mobile app, the Lomocoin team is also currently beta testing their own online exchange called Xstar and what’s’ even more important is that they have a research team in place called F5. This will all come live in early November. Xstar will facilitate bitcoin/fiat to LMC conversion and for now, all we know about F5 is that it is already working with over 100 small and medium sized businesses, and they are already heavily collaborating with universities in providing blockchain training sessions as well as deep research into blockchain developments and technology. (This information was only recently shared in their telegram group and still mostly unknown to public)

xstar.io
imgur.com/a/q9z2R

>another gem
ETP and XAS are shitcoins my dude
tfw when you have found another shitcoin

Please stop

Unlike most of the Chinese coins in the above list, that can somewhat be compared to a western equivalent, Lomocoin (LMC) is a real wildcard in this space. Lomocoin (LMC) is unique in its value proposition, and you can’t just assign a minimum value on it based on its western counterpart.So how do we best value Lomocoin (LMC) in this scenario? To do this we will have to look at social media apps, and the one that comes closest to Lomocoin (LMC) is called MOMO (陌陌). MOMO is not a coin, but a very popular Chinese social media stock listed on Nasdaq. MOMO is a freelocation-based servicesinstant messagingapplication forsmartphonesand tablets. The app allows users to chat with nearby friends and strangers. MOMO’s market cap as of this moment of writing is valued at 6 billion $. LoMocoin (LMC) has all the elements MOMO is offering and even more by providing a gamification and business element to it with location based red envelope hunting with friends or strangers. I think the name Lomocoin is taking a direct stab at MOMO, hence the similarity. Lomocoin is currently as of this moment of writing valued at only 11 million$ , once it starts to gain traction and become more well known you can guarantee that you will never see this level again as it is a far cry from what it should be worth at least with their own product, blockchain as well as wallet.

finance.yahoo.com/quote/MOMO/

If it reaches even 1% of what MOMO is doing currently Lomocoin (LMC) should be valued at 60 million $. Lomocoin (LMC) can best be compared with coins like Tron (TRX) and Monacoin(MONA), who are both currently sitting at around 200 million $ valuations with nothing except a whitepaper and hype. The same can easily happen with LMC once they start pushing their marketing at the end of October and early November.

This is a hidden gem and severely undervalued. However before investing money please take your time to do your own research as well, as I cannot guarantee that this will definitely moon. I'm just of very strong believe that this is a VERY undervalued coin for what it has to offer at this moment.

Lomocoin (LMC) is currently available for trade on bittrex and coinexchange and will be expanding into more exchanges in the near future.

If you think that this information is valuable it would be awesome if you can consider donating a small amount to help me out in my daily life. If you would like to subscribe to my small and unknown newsletter shoot me an e-mail [email protected]

I hope that you all have a lot of gains in the future, below are my addresses if you want to donate! Thanks a lot in advance, any amount will be immensely helpful to me.

BTC- 14ehwGpRWWa5xBN3w6Mrgd2FptGHhgtdze
Neo- AQb3DVtCRgRXq4H4e72SgcPNfEqZuDwWy9
Eth- 0x91d676f83583d6a19c495c539d59468c7cc22a6f
ETP- MD2K3Ud3jxTRwHaUMf8YAnqaqvdzKTNMLX
LINK- 0x91d676f83583d6a19c495c539d59468c7cc22a6f

wow, heh.. pretty cool user, I mean. ANOTHER coin!

pajeet is copy/pasting this from plebbit and changing the donation addresses to fund the purchase of his 3rd shitting street. don't send any shekels to him.

no shekels for pajeet, he shits on a street.

Maybe you should open your eyes when reading=)

maybe you should open the toilet seat when you shit on the street=(

Thanks OP, I had my eye on this for a while, this made me buy a couple

fuck of pajeet no.2 you're not fooling anyone.

Donation addresses are the same though

You seem pretty dedicated with your FUD. Is there any reasons behind that?

XAS is a shitcoin but I almost doubled my investment of 0.17 so I got that going for me I guess

This coin has 20x more BTC volume compared to XAS when you hyped it up so I dont think this shit is going anywhere

pajeet pretending to be the goy who first recommended metaverse has become meta. it's the latest ruse to convince and bamboozle anyone too casual to recognize it.

Either case I do think LMC is going places in the next few days. Integrating Crypto with GPS is a great idea that unlocks allot of avenues for the future.

I recognize this piece of shit's writing from other threads.
Neck yourself OP, seriously. Third worlder

do you wear a helmet?