Stop drinking beer this instant, it's packed with estrogen mimickers...

stop drinking beer this instant, it's packed with estrogen mimickers. Daily beer consumption is equivalent to hrt therapy for post menopausal women.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
medicaldaily.com/do-hoppy-beers-cause-man-boobs-higher-estrogen-levels-and-brewers-droop-339404
numalemedical.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no thanks m8 i think ill continue having fun

>posts claim
>no evidence

I wish saging was still a thing

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741

medicaldaily.com/do-hoppy-beers-cause-man-boobs-higher-estrogen-levels-and-brewers-droop-339404

Just drink liqour

I have manboobs the size of AA cup womens bras, with hard lumps all round the nipple thanks to beer and milk. Fucking pussy society wanting to womanize me.

Nice fucking meme mate, haha good one very funny.

numalemedical.com/

>tfw getting in shape and worshiping the Gains God cured my alcoholism

>stop drinking beer this instant
LOL
>it's packed with estrogen mimickers
I know plenty of people who drink beer excessively (and by that I mean 4-6 liters daily) and non of them show any sign of high estrogen/low testosterone. In fact they dont even have beer belly.

>medicaldaily.com/do-hoppy-beers-cause-man-boobs-higher-estrogen-levels-and-brewers-droop-339404
>Of course, don’t let this prevent you from drinking IPAs if you’re a dude. The amount of phytoestrogen actually consumed in a few IPAs isn’t going to directly give you man boobs. Besides, phytoestrogen is frequently found in foods like soybeans, wheat, beans, carrots, potatoes — and even coffee and marijuana. It’s unnecessary to steer away from hoppy beers, and the only concern a man should have when drinking a lot of beer is the calorie intake (which is likely the biggest contributor to the beer gut and man boobs).

Solid source m8
So that's where the term numale comes from

>but the levels are low and should not pose any cause for concern
>didn't even read the abstract of you own "evidence"
F, see me after class.

OP is right, I didn't want to believe it at first either.

It's really not super important though unless you are close to your natty limit and the gains come slow and take a lot of effort. If you are supplementing and doing everything you can to boost your test short of roiding, then yeah, you should avoid beer and prolly soy as well.

If you are juicing then you can drink as much beer as you want within your caloric allowance.

No OP is peddling meme-"science" as usual. The levels are insignificant, as can be confirmed by reading any of the articles (which explains why Veeky Forums falls for this), and it's the calories you should focus on.

Low test males actually believe this garbage!

>phytoestrogen
This shit again.

This is obv an indirect attack on weed btw.

Drink red wine instead for the resveratrol gains

Fucking hippy, stop smoking the herbal Jew.

>if you are juicing you can drink as much beer as you want within your caloric allowance
Can you stop posting? You have no idea what you're talking about.

Good goyim

This is why people get gyno goddamnit

who the hell drinks beer everyday damn

like I'll have a few on the weekends but daily? you have a problem senapi

>i am retarded and can't read a scientific article

Can you stop messing up my thread please there's memeing to be done!

you're an herbal jew, twink

No

NO IT CAN'T BE TRUE