How do i into spartan mode?

how do i into spartan mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLfOKQLkuJc
youtube.com/watch?v=GO376G4tbGM
youtu.be/VKanxNE-FT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be identified as a top genetic human specimen then be kidnapped at the age of 6 and conscripted into a top secret military training program. Then at 14 undergo a highly risky augmentation procedure with over a 30% chance it will kill you or cripple you for the rest of your life. If the procedure is successful then you spend the next months with bleeding eyes aching muscles and excruciating growing pains

don't forget crippling social awkwardness outside of military situations

>top genetic human specimen
I always find this idea funny.

Veeky Forums already has the social awkwardness down

but seriously what routine should i follow for a similar physique?

What's the plausibility of shit like this is already happening? The Spartans were originally made to take out insurgents and handle low-scale conflicts with minimal investment. It wouldn't surprise me if CIA or MI6 hasn't already been nabbing orphans for decades.

>CIA or MI6

they could be, Russia, China and NKorea are already doing that.

>North Korea
>One of the poorest countries in the world with a puny military budget

Ahahhahahahahahaha

Sign me up, gotta undergo experimental surgery to get big, whatever it takes...Right babe?

it's common knowledge that all big powers have been looking into super human soldiers for many many decades now.
We will definitely see super soldiers in our lifetimes especially with on genome editing already possible for dirt cheap.
Combine that with advanced armor and technology and bam 21st century Spartans.
I'd sign up in an instant

granted, they might not have a lot of money for surgical augmentation but they have the largest standing army in the world, and plenty of guinea pigs in generational labor camps to experiment on

Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if they have battalions or regiments trained from child.

>puny military budget
Actually wrong, that's about the only thing they spend their money on.

The only real answer desu.

Haha, I c-cant imagine what that would f-feel like, hahaha.

Judging by your pic, don't train legs

It's more about identifying candidates with the right genetic markers that would allow them to gain the maximum benefit from the augmentations.

That militaries are investigating the possibility of using steroids and different physical augmentations to create super soldiers? 100%. That they're kidnapping 6 year olds to do it? 0% in developed countries, who knows in places like North Korea.

which movie is this from?

top left is from:
youtube.com/watch?v=wLfOKQLkuJc

rest are from:
youtube.com/watch?v=GO376G4tbGM

Top left is from
youtu.be/VKanxNE-FT4

Jacked dudes at the back
Auschwitz victims at the front

We do not even vaguely have the tech or understanding of human biology now. Maybe next century.

We did in 1939

> female spartans

> genome editing for cheap

Nope. Embryonic editing yes, easily - but in adult humans most cell lines are mostly differentiated and editing the genes has no real systematic effect outside of a few areas like the blood/immune system and possibly the gut.

You were 500 years born too early

>Only 1/100th of the required surgeries are available.

>Embryonic editing yes, easily
Even that's a no. Every gene technology is on some level spray and pray. While it's easier with making embryos it isn't fool proof. Also having evolved with shit like retroviruses a thing many of our cells have sophistiicated systems to defend against editing.

I didnt mean we know the long term effects or have any remote guide to actually use it - but the technology to genetically edit embryos or zygotes more accurately is certainly here. Whereas for adult editing we dont even have a basic tool to do it.

halo is so fucking cool man

Have you ever heard of CRISPR? That is no spray and pray

it would take trillions of dollars worth of research and decades of effort, between the genetic engineering, drugs and surgery trials, engineering of their hardware etc.
having thought about it for a second though, i would wager that if germany had won the second world war and the reich lasted since, that we would have them very soon, if not already, seems like something that would be high on the agenda of a regime focused on the concept of a master race

CRISPR is great and everything but yeah you still often end up with genetic material where you don't want it.

when hitler said a master race he mean't by stronger, faster, healthier and all that(actually, he said that in his speeches so scratch the maybe)
dont think he had in mind super soldies or shit like that

but who knows, maybe if eugenics wasnt such a taboo

Science under Naziism was bullshit. Mengele's "research" was completely useless and stupid.

>t. random fitizen

yeah i know that i'm just saying the general attitude of the government and population would be conducive to an effort to improve what's already there (the belief that the disabled should not be allowed to reproduce, like the spartans casting out babies with defects, i mean the soldiers are even called SPARTANS), whereas in our world today that is pretty much the opposite of the direction it seems to be heading

yeah i just thought about this and it doesn't make sense
in reality all that effort with all the drugs and surgery to augment a girl would basically make them into an average man

You can look it up bud. He left all his research notes and they were all absolute trash. The German system from WWI to before Naziism was p good and they pretty much rode the coattails of that fpr shit like rocketry. Biology stuff was piss poor.

Now the USSR on the other hand...

>in reality all that effort with all the drugs and surgery to augment a girl would basically make them into an average man

with superhuman reflexes, vision and hearing, unbreakable bones, ridiculous muscle strength and endurance and boosted GH production

plus a suit of armour that evens shit out even more

>pick any guy
>your soldier is now better in every way

Man people don't even realize how prevalent PEDs are within Tier 1 and Tier 2 SOF units.

Do they get tested for shit like that?

And how the fuck would that even work during deployment?

This, PEDs basically get ignored on swabs or pisstests.
But as far as I understood Sf, seals, etc discouraged it because it generally kills endurance when in the field.

When you're deployed at least....no one gives a shit.

I've heard that anavar and HGH are popular even during selection events like buds