Daily reminder if you don't do frontsquat you're a faggot who wants bubble butt instead of big legs and a strong core

Daily reminder if you don't do frontsquat you're a faggot who wants bubble butt instead of big legs and a strong core.
>"but user, what about posterior chain?"
Deadlift niggah, do you lift it?

Daily reminder if you don't do trap bar or sumo deadlift you're a faggot who wants to injure himself instead of staying healthy and lifting more weight for better progress

But do you frontsquat?

There's basically no difference in glute and quad activation between a front squat and back squat. The difference is how hard your spinal erectors have to work to stabilize the weight.

>no difference in glute and quad activation
bait

There is good reason why bodybuilders prefer front squat and why you can't lift as much as back squat. Back squat makes your ass huge.
Thank god I realized that early, there are dudes in my gym that squat 3-4 plates and their asses are humagus

Wrong. Stop this bate.

bodybuilders prefer hack squats

>and their asses are humagus
Since when is that a bad thing.

it's not a meme, he's right. back squats allow you to use more weight and get better gains because of it. muscle activation is pretty much the same between the two but due to heavier weight on back squats the results will be better.

if you don't believe him google it

>not using the back squat to drive up your front squat

Why would I do front squats when it's all about the upper body?

That's exactly why you do front squats. You still want to have some lower body gains but you don't want to become t-rex by doing back squats

The only lower body you want to work are them glutes, m8. Nobody gives a single fuck about quads but get a bubble butt and you'll have sluts hanging of it all day.

>sluts
You mean gymbros

quads are one of the most aesthetic muscles out there

Yall are retarded. I'm THICC and my gf loves my ass. Her roommates love it too, the whole apartment has touched/grabbed my ass.

>implying the line that differentiates the quad from the hammie isn't the most aesthetic part of the human body

>wanting to have chicken legs
>wanting to have chickeb legs with big glutes
Top lel not to mention that back sqaut isn't the best choice for gkute exercise there are much better ones
Also
>not doing both front and back sqauds

>implying a thicc ass is bad

so you don't train glutes... but you do cable kickbacks and barbell hip thrusts... big butt, small legs.... right xD

>not doing both and just shutting the fuck up

> girls don't like butts
wanna know how I know you're a virgin

Do people honestly not do both? Lmao.

Best ratio is 3 days back 1 day front. Anything else is inferior.

>t. t-rex

Yeah, tell me.

Why the fuck wouldn't I want a bubble butt?

>who wants bubble butt instead of big legs and a strong core.
>implying a bubble butt is a bad thing
b8

I actually want to fix my Hank Hill ass. Sadly, I don't feel squats in my glutes at all.

>I don't feel squats in my glutes at all.
You need to change your form. You're not squatting correctly if you don't feel a bit of strain in your glutes

These. Everyone likes a nice round ass. It's universally aesthetic.

t. butthurt t-rex mad he can't slim down his ass

I have the opposite problem in a way. I recently began doing squats and noticed I feel my right glute activating strongly, but my left glute not at all.

How do I fix?

This. It's a leverage issue more than a muscle activation one. It's the same reason why a low bar squat lets you move more weight than a high bar when correct back angle is used for both

Holding the bar there hurts my shoulders. Our bodies aren't all the same. And yes I've seen skinny girls front squat. Doesn't change anything and don't care about your inevitable macho tough guy wannabe responses (actually you're laughably inadequate and seeking validation). If you like a certain lift you should do it if not don't and stop getting tricked by memers. There's a million ways to work your quads nobody cares bout your autismo choices.

daily reminder that if you cant do a proper rack position you're never gonna make it

this board is not for you, and i mean that as a compliment

>2017
>not doing both

Never gonna make it.

Due to shoulder problems I can only front squat now. Damn shame because I used to be able to low-bar 405. But I'm building my strength up on front squats, and like Elliot Hulse said, the front squat will reveal all imbalances that you have.

It was a rough adjustment but I love front squats now. They not only work your quads and glutes really well, but also (if you do them properly) they kill your abs and upper back. It helps promote better posture too.

Arnie did frontsquats because of the length of his legs.

He would have overbalance, and bend over forwards whenever he did backsquats, so he started doing front squats to stabilize his center.

Squats don't make bubble butts, fat does.

>implying girls don't like a nice ass