Can you guys drink? It's pretty much physically impossible for me. I get a few in me, and I start feeling guilty...

Can you guys drink? It's pretty much physically impossible for me. I get a few in me, and I start feeling guilty, like I'm poisoning myself for no reason and I could be having fun without drinking. Plus it makes me hungry and dehydrated as fuck.
Am I just being a square? Or is it just not for everyone?

Nah man, alcohol is one of the worst drugs you can partake in. The only reason you feel like a square is because they're glorified it in EVERY FUCKING MOVIE AND SONG EVER. You resisted the influence. Alcohol is bad for you, it causes you to do terrible things that can put you in jail, it ruins relationships. In moderation it can be fine just like anything else but you're playing with fire.

Think for yourself, you listed perfect reasons why you don't like drinking, you don't need anyone's approval.

God Speed.

I wish there were more people like me. Especially in college, it feels like the only way to be a part of the social scene is to succumb to the drinking culture.

Go and act like you're drinking. What I would do is make a drink and just sip on it every now and then, or just drink pop, literally no one will notice. I don't know get creative.

>I wish there were more people like me.
Me too, man. I'm a recovered alcoholic. Built up a nice criminal record from drinking including a DUI and a blackout B&E that I don't have any recollection of. The shit is pure evil in my opinion. Good riddance.

I wish there were more people like you, user.

You're not alone. I had one drink, felt no pleasure from it, but still got a headache the next morning, coupled with a slight nausea that lasted all day. I was acutely aware that I had drank something that was very bad for me, and I cringe hard when I see people drink to the point of puking. These people know better than me that they are going to be sick the next day (hell, they already are if they're puking), so doesn't it occur to them that some bad shit is happening to their bodies?

Just do what I do - minimize calories. I just take the heaviest shots possible (when I actually do drink, which isn't often).

Unless you're an alcoholic there's nothing wrong with having a couple drinks at a party to loosen up or 'fit in'. It's not gonna hurt your body or your mind. It takes a LOT of alcohol over a long period of time to damage anything inside of you .. especially in your early 20's your body is a fucking tank. Just drink a couple sugarless drinks, don't black out or get smashed like an idiot and you'll be hella groovy. You don't have to be a monk.

I don't like it either. Don't like being drunk and I'm not a fan of social situations. I can last 2-3 hours before I want to kill myself, and that's usually how long it takes to get the party started, so when everyone starts having fun I just want to go home. I don't like drunk people either.

Also it makes me pee like every 5 minutes which is embarrassing and annoying.

It's fine to not drink, just don't be an annoying faggot about it.

That... doesn't work like that

Not anymore. Had my fun with it, but the older I got the worse the hangovers were.

you guys are either

>gay as fuck
>american/british
>pussies

if you are 2 out of 3 consider offing yourselfes

Quality post dude. You improved the quality of the board as a whole today. You provided great insight into an age old argument. You are a great mind and a pioneer in the philosophy of the moral, health, and societal implications of consuming alcohol. I never looked it that way and I am stronger today because of it. I will never forget your post, user. Thank you.

>cunt

Yeah, you better just save drinking for special occasions like midsummer festival, new years and such. Or skip them too, I usually just have a few beers, it is much more enjoyable that way.

I used to, but I haven't had any in so long.
The last time I had a couple of beers I spent the whole night tossing and turning in my bed with cold sweats. Not worth it.

Somehow, when I first acquired a gf drinking was still fun etc. A year in to the relationship it feels like drinking alcohol/clubbing etc is starting to become less and less fun and enjoyable even tho I am still 20. Any one feel the same or is/has experienced this?

I can, I just rarely do so anymore. I used to love drinking but I started desiring it a lot less after I started lifting. It wasn't even a conscious decision.

You don't have to like drinking, but feeling guilty over it is pretty stupid. Unless you're a mega lard with no self control, you're not harming yourself with a couple drinks here and there.

What the fuck, then just don't drink you autist.

How hard is it to go out and not order a drink?

Pretty hard, given that it's what most of the night life is based around.

>alcohol is one of the worst drugs
Stopped reading right there amigo

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE

SMOKE WEED AND FLY xD

>British
The British are the worst when it comes to alcohol. Every summer thousands of them come to Spain and fuck everything up. Fuck them and fuck how much they drink

say thank you.

not really. i drink like 3-6 times a year. last time i got drunk was a few weeks ago, by myself.

started off slow but i got carried away and drank 1/4 of a fifth of wild turkey101 in an hour. ended up with me blacking in and out on the toilet. vague memories of me taking a shit and puking into a bucket, dumping the puke filled bucket into the sink because it was so full, getting puke on my shirt and hands, sloppily wiping my ass, and then somehow waking up in my bed despite no memory of me leaving the bathroom.

6/10 experience desu

i either drink a 40oz of mickeys every night or half a bottle of jameson

i simply replace one meal with the alcohol and 3 scoops of whey to balance out the calories

i don't like doing it. i'll either binge or not drink at all, but luckily i'm in the UK so this is acceptable behaviour

Fake it? I'm in a fraternity, and I've successfully managed to avoid drinking for both my SARMs cycles, for 2 months at a time. I'd just always have a red solo cup when I was at a party, or drinking sodas and water at bars.

Or god fucking forbid you just drink responsibly

Why should I have to fake it? Are other people so insecure that they can't handle me not drinking?