Binge eating

Alright /fit. I fucked up
>on a cut
>making good progress
>got high with my bro yesterday
>ate over 6000 calories
how do I fix this/keep from committing sodoku?

Assuming you were on a 500 calorie deficit, you set yourself back about a week.
Summer is months away. Get back on track you whale.

what did you eat aprox

theoretically, if I just ate to fill my protein requirement (200g) for today and didn't eat anything else it would put me back on track, right?

about 600g carbs, 250g fat, and 350g protein

fuckin mirin

but I mean what food, thats a shitload at once

i wish i knew

>tfw been binge eating once a week for about 2 years now

well at least i'm not fat anymore, back then during my normal days i was eating as much as during my binge eating days now.

Anyway the only solution i know is to leave the house, when i'm subjected to other people judging me it kills any binging i may have

Long John Silvers. so fried everything

fuckin juicy, now I want alladat too

anyway the best option is always cardio, bike or run to burn some extra

Dude. Hear me out. Just don't eat today. Just drink water. Start up on eating breakfast tomorrow and continue like it never happened. I swear to God you won't die and you won't instantly lose every muscle in your body.

so a dick ton of cardio, and no eating. wish me luck boys

He's going to make it

lol

we're all gonna make it brah

Well, I have a binge every week of approx 6k to 10k.

I just eat less and exercise more the days after.

>tfw 165lbs & 6'4"

S P O O K Y
P
O
O
K
Y

I smoke everyday and eat 1500- 2000 cal max. Why don't you learn to take responsibility for yourself and your actions instead of blaming external b.s. like weed; pathetic.

You literally ate enough calories to sustain yourself for THREE days in just one day. You could probably just fast literally all day today and be fine, I wouldn't push it with the cardio cause you might get dizzy and fall out. Just drink plenty of water and coffee today.

It'll be okay OP.

I am a model lmaooooooooo

Some people are not regular smokers, so the 'munchies' could be a result of not being used to the urges.

After I binge, I always go for long walks (approx 2-3 hours) and fast the whole day. Dizzyness never occurred really, maybe at the end of the days.

Coffee and water taste so much better when you know you are not going to eat for the whole day.

He could fast for a lot longer than one day.