Still no gf

>Still no gf

Cool

>god probably isn't real

i can be your bf

>mfw i fucked up my chances of getting laid and potentially having a gf a few nights ago

Still the wrong board

I feel you bro, it's ok ;_;

>the when a cute co-worker had taken a shine to me
>extremely nice to my dense ass, laughing at my corny ass jokes
>she got drunk one night and texted me that she really liked me and that she wanted to know me better
>turn her down cause extremely dense and "lol sorry I don't date coworkers"
>he heart broken and has trouble looking at me
>now is dating some chick and they come in all the time together, she seems really happy
FOR FUCKS SAKE THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME, I COULD HAVE BEEN THE LESVIAN CHICK. SHE COULD HAVE SLOBED ON MY KNOB INSTEAD OF SPIT ON THE CLIT. WHY AM I SO FUCKONG DENSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

To be honest if you were just nice to her she would have been dating you now. But you probably tried to be "alpha" and messed it up

Same here idc anymore, gains are going great cocoon mode

It was actually cause I was to beta and thought what everybody else in the workspace would think if we got together.

I got a date with a girl :D

Im already 24 bros
This isn't normal

DELETE THIS POST
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
PLEASE
I BEG OF YOU

>mfw i been doing this my entire life

So what is stopping you guys from getting a gf?

Simple answer please, don't give me a life story

>kv but girls used to like me and I actually had chances to get gfs
>think back and try to analyze why I never got one
>realize that it was always because I was afraid of what schoolmates/friends/siblings/parents will think if I dated "that girl"

why am I so fucked

My standards are higher than my prospects

Ugly

Not this fucking thread again. Go talk to some women, go on a few dates, and stop posting these shitty threads.

autism

>girl talks to me, shows interest
>start sweating profusely, feel my spaghetti dropping already
>make up excuse to leave and avoid her
>eventually she moves on

makes me want to fuking kill myself

So what? I bet I fucked up way more than you ever did. Don't give up. Just keep trying. The last thing you should do is give up hope.

Crippling self doubt
It is probable I will never ask her out because whatever signs she shows i will just write off as being friendly
I will use that as an excuse, they will lose interest, and I will be depressed and alone once again. But i'm used to it. it's an almost comfortable state to be in for me.

Nice, how did it go user?

But these anons fail to do the first step, the talking part. Help them overcome this.

this is literally me
i'll probably end up hanging myself one of these days beause of it

Talking to girls at first for me was really difficult. That was probably the most difficult challenge for me to overcome. I had no idea how some guys done it.

The only way I got better was through trial and error. Got on okcupid and started talking to girls there. At first I failed miserably then slowly over time I started getting better. Then I got on tinder and started meeting girls irl. At first it would go horrible. I would spill my spaghettix by then eventually over time it got way better and easier.

The main key is to simply not to get discouraged. Too many guys just give up after fucking up couple of times. The just lose hope. Never do that.

No matter how many times you get knocked down, you always have to get back up.

IKTFB
She's too perfect for me yet I can't decipher what those occasional looks mean

No friends, introverted, ugly.
I'm too autistic to go out alone and don't met any new people otherwise, so I don't get to know any girls.

>fatty
>had 3 gfs
>recently got laid
They were fat, but i couldnt judge them for that since im fat.

Do these count as partners?

>qt girl walks over to where I'm sitting
>she gives me a smile and asks me if anyone is sitting here
>I tell her no
>she asks if she could sit there, giving off a cute smile
>I say sure
>she proceeds to sit and smile at me the whole time
>I sit and remain completely silent and stare into the distance the entire fucking time until I finally get up and leave
>realize how fucking retarded I am once I leave

every fucking time
doesn't even matter if im 6'4 and mildly attractive
can not even look at a female if they go near me

Yeah more or less

would being Veeky Forums help my game even more :3

Lifting isn't the issue here, you need to socialize more and try not to be autistic.

>call a girl I like to hang out, walk around the town, go to a concert, etc. We have some interesting conversations
>next day I realize that at one point I was telling her about anime

Severe social anxiety

Going next week! I'm excited

Just go for it. You miss the shots you don't take

Objectively or just being hard on yourself?

Keep practicing socializing. I know you have some normie friends at least. Hang out and observe

I had it to, but again you never know unless you try

Tinder helps in that situation

Tinder or something less oriented towards hook ups?

A lot of you guys have self doubt and don't even try. I'm no Chad but I managed to do well

>write her a text
>try not to think about it, close your eyes and send it

Now it's done and you can't back out of it.

>9/10 qt mildly autistic girl chatting me up yesterday
>she has a bf
>i have a gf

40 hours a week job
Also my pc muscle is fucking up my libido

I can not relate to this.