6 weeks lifting

>6 weeks lifting
Should I just give up on my lower body already?

In 6 weeks you probably haven't stalled yet,

your legs and deadlift will go a lot further before stalling, so just keep going. I'm in the same boat as you :)

What the fuck is a snatch press t b h?

Snatch grip OHP behind the neck

OP, how the fuck do you ohp the same as snatch press

>intermediate after 6 weeks
I've been lifting for 6 months and not there yet
Fuck man

How the fuck does one get proficient after only 6 fucking weeks? Are you sure you're doing it right friendo?

I have a feeling that's his snatch number, not snatch press

ive been doing for a year and just hit 63 score

>Should I just give up?

Yeah, that's a great way to live isn't it?

>tfw best lift is the one that'll get you no mires and a fucked shoulder.
t-thanks GENETICS
But yeah it surprised me too. I think I'm doing them right though.

e-stats and troll thread

if I were e-statting/trolling wouldn't it say "world class" or something? also I only have one lift that is 1kg about the threshold for "proficient", plus I only tried it once and I nearly fucked my shit up. Anyway the point of the thread was actually that every single beginner boasts a 90kg+ DLs and squats for reps, and those are the lifts that matter since they make up most of your total.

yeah I guess missing every other workout and eating like shit doesn't help. the strength standards on this app are that of an out of shape fucker on a brosplit btw. op is well within the average despite his admittedly weak legs.

>33kg added dips
>still novice
how much do you weigh 40kg?

73kg apparently +38kg are the cutoff for intermediate. also does anyone know if their 1RM estimates are accurate? don't have enough weight to test them in my 300E homegym.

it depends. Some people are stronger on one rep sets because their form just breaks down if they do multiple reps in a set. An example for this is pulling back your shoulderblades during benchpress. Most people start with correct postion but loose it after a few reps

so my 1RM could be higher provided I have shitty form which I probably have?

possibly. How many reps are you doing? If you are not used to moving realy heavy weight, like in your 95% 1RM Range, your form could also break.

Answer is, you wont ever know without trying

What website/app is this?

like 8-12 reps. my grip kept slipping on snatch press and getting wider than my snatch grip why was a pain. fuck I have to join a gym to get them 1 rep maxes.
>tfw not one single barbell gym nearby despite city having close to 100 000 inhabitants
americans have it easy.

symmetricstrength.com , but there is also an app-version

Then you are probably going to be the most jacked dude in the area

probably be the only dude in the area t b h. fucking cardio soccer moms everywhere.

I feel u. I'm french and I remember it was pretty frustrating asking homegym questions only to have burgers answer "just join the gym lmao". (decent) gyms aren't nearly as commonplace in europe.

don't forget to shower daily

I will. I also won't forget to clean the intact foreskin which covers the head of my huge, girthy french cock which as countless studies have proven might well be a result of my nationality.

>have weak OHP
done