Is this believable for a 5 month progress? Reddit seems to think it's possible

Is this believable for a 5 month progress? Reddit seems to think it's possible

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Brogress/comments/62cvr9/m1860_140lbs_to_170lbs_5_months_b_230lbs_s_335lbs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit is fucking retarded then

Maybe on gear, maybe. Otherwise hell no.

That's a whole lot of good gear if he got there in 5 months

If you eat clen and tren hard

no idea why people lie about progress, especially if they're not shilling for a workout plan or something. so lame and stupid.

link the thread

reddit.com/r/Brogress/comments/62cvr9/m1860_140lbs_to_170lbs_5_months_b_230lbs_s_335lbs/

>Is this believable for a 5 month progress?
In my experience as a skinny lean guy with tons of free time, yes.

kek

How do I gain 30 pounds of muscle in 5 months, Veeky Forums?

could be angles and a pump, he also posted this somewhat believable one

Reddit is designed to manipulate the masses.

>reddit

even on first cycle this isn't possible in 5 months

post his other pictures that aren't abusing the fuck out of flexing and angles. Yes what he did is achievable natty at 5 months, that picture you chose just makes it look ridiculous.

he's also trained beforehand - mentions being on hs football or some shit

but desu he's got great lighting, decent genetics and is pumped/flexing as hard as he can in after pic

Ppl always like they fuckaround for a year, jump on a program and later claim "lifting for just 6 months".

Also pump plus angles. Notice how is closer to the mirror in second pic.

He posted his starting lifts:

B:160, S:245, D:295 - Starting

If those are for 5 reps then he's definitely lifted before. I'd reckon he used to lift and muscle memory kicked in if he played HS football.

tren is a beautiful compound

It's just the angles. Probably achievable since he started low bf anyway.

5 months, this much mass withouth stretch marks? maybe if he is 5'5 but yeah, i don't believe, this is at least 1 year of strict diet and trianing, maybe some test

Yeah this is more believable. The other pic, no fucking way.

>140 lbs to 170 lbs

Guy is probably at most 5'7". I'd believe it.

30 lbs in 5 months is not possible. You could gain an absolute maximum of ~10 lbs of muscle natty, assuming perfect training and nutrition and excellent genetics.

30lbs?
Factoring noob gains, that's impossible

To be fair, most commenters on plebbit are assuming PEDs.

Look at what he says his workouts are. Very vague. Same with diet. "I'm eating 5k daily and playing basketball."

This guy is a bad troll.

What's gear?

Lifting straps and belt

>
>
>Lifting straps and belt

Audible kek was heard around my apartment

Pretty sure Rich Piana gained a pound a day for a month during Bigger By The Day

It's not 30 lbs of muscle, a lot of it is water weight.

Look at this picture This isn't 30 lbs of muscle.

It's just angles and a carb up.

On copious amounts of steroids

kek

no

even on gear and angles that is legit not possible
i troll my 3 year progress and label is a 6 month progress all the time for the shits and giggles, lots of people do that

Steroids

This

Pretty much nobody ever admits how long it took them to get gains

real talk, I've been lifting in my home gym for 7 years and recently joined a regular one, now I tell everyone I'm new or haven't lifted in a few years, priceless reaction when I put up more to PP than the others bench

He doesn't look that different, if he's got the genetics for it, it's definitely achievable considering that the first picture is a shit picture and the second picture is the perfect angle and lightning and pump and dehydration.

Even under the same lighting it's easy to look very different. Here's my "progress", I just took these pictures both today, an hour apart or so, same room same single lighting source and both without a pump. Imagine what you can do with a pump and by manipulating light and angles more.

lol

Are you retarded?