Hi Veeky Forums, /co/ here

Hi Veeky Forums, /co/ here.

My gf has asked me to start going to gym with her and her personal trainer.

The problem is he's a total dick. Me and my gf bumped into him around Christmas and he was drunk.

He tried to whisper into her ear inappropriate stuff and touch her and stuff.

I said this made me uncomfortable but she said he was really good at what he does, and insisted that she didn't want to stop going.

Is there something I can do or say to get my own back when I see him? I was thinking about trying to beat him if we go on the hand bar weights

>looks like the slimeball in the pic related

Hes fucking her

>she said he was really good at what he does
wink wink

>she said he was really good at what he does
He's the best there is at what he does. And what he does is fuck other guys' girlfriends.

We've been together for nearly 6 years. Trust me I'd know if something was happening

Why would she invite me if that was the case?

Race cuck bait threads get saged

Sage

>hand bar weights

>insisted that she didn't want to stop

In truth she probably fancies him and invited you either because she feels guilty or because she wants to compare you to him. You definitely need to show him up but if you try and fail it will backfire badly, so don't try and beat him at something pathetic he's obviously good at. Exploit his weaknesses.

>Trust me I'd know if something was happening
How would you know?

that's ok we'll have you liking men in no time

What will his weakness be? I've never been to a gym before so I'll be out of my comfort zone

does he spot her while she squats op?

Because we've been together for a long time. I know she wouldn't have the bond that we have together with anyone else

lol dude, imagine her thinking "well im fucking mr.trainer and I don't want my BF to know, well the last thing that i would do if I was cheating is invite him to workout with us so if i do that he won't be suspicious."

lmao

Yeah she said it was for safety because she squats 45s? It makes sense if it's heavy and she gets help with her benching press as well

whats with all the cuck b8 threads lately

OP, if he actually whispered inappropriate shit in her ear and spots her when she squats literally 1pl8, and she continues to go see him, he is porking her. Start lifting asap, and become the Chad who fuck's other betas gfs.

lol this is either a troll post or this is a troll thread, i'm out....

but op if this shit is actually serious bro something is off, maybe she isn't fucking him but shes def. not telling you what is going on the simple dynamic in a relationship is if someone else who isn't one of the partners is toxic to a relationship they go unless it is out of your control... a "good trainer" can be replaced easily, open your eyes retard.

but this has got to be fake, lmao it's literally like a fucking story or movie or some shit

>pay crackhead to kill him
>????
>PROFIT

Honestly I swear down it's not a troll thread or bait.

I tried Googling what to do before I posted onto Veeky Forums but I know you guys (and girls) know the gym really well here lol

We've had loads of arguments about finding a girl personal trainer but she calls me sexist and I know I'm not so it shuts me up

I just want to be able to run faster than him on a treadmill or something so it shows he's not any competition. I was hoping there was secrets to it you guys might be able to tell me...

He's gonna try and stick his dick in her at the first possible opportunity.

Best case scenario he's already tried and she rejected him but she likes the attention. I'm telling you as a guy that's the other guy in this situation.

If your plan is to beat the trainer in some fitness competition with your untrained ass you are already so fucked

See I think you're wrong when you say she likes the attention. I always tell her she looks good, like her pics on fb and always try to do everything she asks. She wouldn't need it from someone else.

There must be something I can do? I'm quite slim so could I not ask him to set up an obstacle course race with pipes and nets. I could go through the pipe and he would get stuck. It makes me look good then when I have to pull him out. Tell me if this is a stupid idea and they don't do this in gyms

Don't bother trying to show him up in some sort of fitness competition. Sure, you might be able to run a faster 5k or something but you're not going to impress anyone.

I occasionally have to train couples and the thing that makes it awkward is just when they talk about personal stuff and ignore me. Or, even better, compare me to someone they know (even more if they were to laugh, although that hasn't happened).

>tl;dr Just make him look/feel awkward.

I know but I don't want to upset my gf... she'll know I'm being awkward and tell me off

Break up with her.
Get Veeky Forums.
Acquire better female.

You sweet, sweet summer child

She'll thank you if he reveals himself to be a mong.

>She wouldn't need it from someone else

Dude get your head out your ass, I'm not saying she's cheating but if he's expressed interest in her and she continues going to him and won't switch trainers she's either banging him or enjoys the attention.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying the attention as long as she has enough control to never have it escalate.

Go with her. Humiliate him by calling out his personal trainer trash. Out lift him and make him look like an unprofessional.

If you do this successfully he'll look like he doesn't know anything and maybe then she'll stop going

>trusting thots

Break up now, when its not too late but only if you planning to marry her or something. If not fuck her until you find another female.

She is gone my dude

that looks like some stupid bait thread, but if not, just watch the jewtube tutorials for a few weeks. Nigga, unless you're going to compete, you don't need trainer nowadays, wtf.

I already knew where this was going just from the first sentence.

If she hasn't already had sex with him, she is definitely thinking about it.

>He tried to whisper into her ear inappropriate stuff and touch her and stuff.

The fact that she didn't immediately fire him proves, at the very least, that she is open to the idea.

if this is not troll thread and most people think it is, you ought to realize how ridiculous that situation is

You guys don't know my gf. This is why you're saying all this dumb shit. We've been together and went through so much. I'm not going to go into details on the internet.

This is what I think I'm gonna try and do. Gonna have to make sure I'm standing on a box or he's sitting down cause he's a bit taller. I don't think it'll go down well otherwise

"
See I think you're wrong when you say she likes the attention. I always tell her she looks good, like her pics on fb and always try to do everything she asks. She wouldn't need it from someone else."

AHJAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jesus christ you are so naive

1000 times this. She's a goner dude.

She's fucking him.
Dump her ass.
Don't even entertain her excuses and her bullshit.
Just make a clean break, chalk it up to making a bad decision, learn from it and move on.

I'm getting really angry now. Google him and you'll see he's not good looking, quite the opposite. He's called Dequaun and works at Ronez Fitness in Michigan. I'm gonna try and figure out a way to get us into an arm wrestle cause I know a few tricks off high school.

No one on Veeky Forums has had a long term relationship before so they don't know what it's like

Is this him with your gf?

Pretty sure that's Eddie Murphy dude

Where did you find that photo???

LOL, my man. For years I hooked up with a girl that had a man. When we met she'd been with him for like 8 years. Don't think your years together mean shit. There's no harm in being suspicious as long as you don't turn into a jealous beta.

Of course he's not good looking. It's a fucking nigger, dude. But women aren't men. They don't care that much about looks. But whatever, even if this isn't bait, try to investigate, dunno, wiretap her phone etc. There are countless ways to know, if she's fucking him or is thinking about it.

What the hell happened to Kanye West? why does he look so strange in this pic?

Can you delete this please??

You are not the first, nor will you be the last user to come to Veeky Forums with such a shockingly awful story of the typical evils of your average woman.

The sad thing is we DO know your gf, and she is cheating on you.

What if OP is actually Dequanunannan trying to get into the panties by letting /b/ dox the bf.

Can you delete this photo now please

Please tell me this is bait

okay guys

is falling for this obvious bait part of the joke?

Dude that is Samuel Jackson aka the god guy.

It's funny, 'cause it's true!

99% sure this is bait, but if it's not, OP is KEK OF THE MONTH

dude im pretty sure this is dave chappele

>/co/ here
Fuck off nerd

why the fuck arent you knowledgeable and physically fit enough to train her yourself?

the fuck? my girlfriend doesnt ask a trainer, she asks me.

This was me a week ago, except it was a four year relationship not six. I am single now.

Kek, I meant cuck. Fuck 4chimp

Can you please stop replying I need to delete this thread but it's not working?

The baitception is real. Generally there are 2,3 levels of bait. There is no theoretical limit, but the returns of higher level trolls are diminishing as feigned and real idiocy become harder to distinguish and fewer ppl. play the game.

clingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingclingcling

ITT: anons are even more retarded than OP

How do I remove this photo anyone?

ok

Ya this

>be /co/fag
>somehow land a gf
>spend your time reading comics and watching cartoons meant for children
>oblivious to how cucked you are while your gf gets BLACKED at her weekly "workouts" with her "trainer"

Currently two cuck troll threads on here written by someone who acts like the timid boyfriend whose girlfriend is in some way humiliating him and the mastermind behind it all is a guy in her vicinity that also happens to be black

Get the fuck out of here and stop shitting up boards with your scummy fetish. Veeky Forums is cancerous enough without you

I'm asking you one last time, please delete it. You're invading my privacy.

they're quite entertaining actually

Cartoons are actually for adults but never mind...

Who says she has a "bond" with him?

She is probably just having sex with him because she can, and more importantly, because he is better at it than you.

I am not trying to be cruel, but... I mean, obviously you noticed his physique was superior to your own, correct?

YASSS QUEEN

He can't be better at it than me because I'm the only guy she's been with. He might be a bit taller and a bit wider but he doesn't know her or her family. Her parents treat me like one of their kids we're that close

Until you realize some faggot is actually jacking off to your replies

Remove this as soon as possible please.

IS there any mod I can talk to about this?

Getting faker

>/co/ here

saged

Welp got my sides workout for the day

start training brazilian jiu jitsu and fuck that nig, if your girl has had any kind of relationship with him outside of the gym (texting, meeting for a meal) dump her ass.

Because it's your first week here since you moved over from plebbit and haven't seen the past thousand identical ones that gets posted all the fucking time

If this isn't a troll then go get a fit girl personal trainer to start training you

>all this /pol/ b8

>I'm the only guy she's been with

Oh bro

>subtle cuck post
>picture of a black man

lol

I will give you a solid 5/10 because you actually had me up until the last part and you got me to reply. All you're missing is:
>how can whitebois compete
Here's your (You). Now go back to /pol/ with your race baiting kike shit

Guys, did you one of you message Dequaun on LinkedIn?

My gf has been screaming at me for the last hour showing me screenshots of this thread.

I feel so embarrassed. I have no idea why I posted his name and location. I am an idiot and I get everything I deserve.

It turns out nothing was going on and I was just being jealous and insecure. The whole gym session next week has been cancelled.

Good news is I think my gf isn't going to him any more for her personal training.

8/10. This is the post where I realized it was fake.

An obstacle course with pipes and nets? LMFAO, nobody is that dumb.

Oh boy, yeah she's definitely fucking her. so sorry man

him*, sorry

It's ok. I forgive you.

>See I think you're wrong when you say she likes the attention. I always tell her she looks good, like her pics on fb and always try to do everything she asks. She wouldn't need it from someone else.

No. You can't be this green. This can't be real. Is this actually happening. If this is real she is DEFINITELY fucking him. You're too clingy you retarded fuck. God this is painful to read. Sorry, dude. Ya blew it.

>Good news is I think my gf isn't going to him any more for her personal training

She never went for personal training in the first place

>Are you ironically unaware you're being cucked?
>He tried to whisper into her ear inappropriate stuff and touch her and stuff.
End the relationship or you should have slugged him with a 2 piece real quick you faggot.

Are you the same guy, who made this thread? Even your answers sound the same
The pic gave it away