do meme exercises work
how come there are so many fit staceys on ig if they dont work

every girl that follows a stupid fit approved routine looks like she hulk

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOIZYA2BcNf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pic not related

They're on steroids

basically, if you're doing it consistently and really working hard, any routine can work

These girls are already hot and they do fuck all in the gym. The basic rule of being a girl is that all your hotness is genetic.

>be low bodyfat
>get ass injections and implants
>photoshop abs/muscle definition

gratz ur a instagram fitness model

>thinking whatever the fuck mode that is was obtained in the gym

instagram.com/p/BOIZYA2BcNf

What's the equivalent outfit for a guy to get mired? Tight briefs?

>be born
>be hot
>do literally nothing
>teehee 500k ig followers and "fame"

male privilege

because they all fucking their personal trainers who do the thinking for them

No, the she-hulk girls are all on roids. Insta girls aren't really fit, they have have no muscle or strength. They're just skinny. I doubt any of them actually follow a decent routine.

Programs have single-handedly the least impact on looking Veeky Forums. It doesn't matter what your program is as long as you are consistent and hit the body parts no matter how "meme" the excercise is.

Building strength (efficiently) however definitely requires certain training methods.

This. Pretty much any routine will get you there eventually, although a good one will get you there much quicker.

so why do people say that certain routines are trash
like i had a butt routine and everyone said do ss

someone posted this routine and people said it was bad
wont people have a nice butt though if this is done consistently?

Because a good routine will get you there much quicker. It can take you 5 years with a shitty routine to get the same results as 6 months with a good routine.

money + status + being fit
girls don't give a shit about revealing clothing on males because the male form isn't sexualised in the same way

You see this?
This is the kind of bullshit that newbs or shills spout.

Your THERE is not the same THERE as the other person.

You're right but to say men aren't sexualized is a lie.
The covers of chick/shlick books at every sprawlmart and drugstore and hundreds of "Veeky Forums guys should cosply as LOL IRONIC barely clothed female characters from anime" posts say otherwise.

Wtf are you on about? Where did I say that everyone's goals are the same? All I said is certain routines are more effective than others.

looks alright. but regardless user, you should know by now to never pay attention to what Veeky Forums says

I just don't want to buy a $100 routine from some Instagram girl so I like to ask on here.

>The covers of chick/shlick books at every sprawlmart and drugstore
Mate i dont think that proves anything
Girls are sexualizing their dream man, who is on the picture is irrelevant
If a girl met a guy who is exactly like the picture of her favortre schlick novel she wouldnt care because he isnt her dream guy

Guys on the other hand see pretty girl and want to bang pretty girl, its about her and her attractiveness

take this with a huge grain of salt, but all the best-looking girls at my gym spend all their time doing "dumb" exercises like cable kickbacks and donkey kicks.

>worshiping instagram sluts
kill yourself

Cause as a chick all you need is
>Don't be fat
>Do leg exercises
Even just cardio will give a pretty good butt.

no squats or deadlifts, therefore bad

bulgarian split squats
the muscles are hit so idgi

i dont even work out bro LOL

They probably said it was bad because there isnt much upper body. Thats really the only reason i can think of, seems good if you want a big butt and not much else.

throw in ab workouts at the end and its a solid plan

but will i get big legs
im going to change the good mornings to rdl

Theres ample leg work there

I would alternate RDL with good mornings instead of dropping them completely if you want my opinion though

it's just that good mornings look dangerous

bulgarian split squats will rape your glutes if you go below parallel. I can't walk after a set because of how much blood is flowing through the leg

I know a guy and he's stayed the same for 3 years
his routine? dont even know, some brosplit

so no, and he's pretty consistent too lifts 4-5 times per week

They're no more dangerous than any other lift, start light until you perfect your form

okay
anyway would the routine in the pic or SS then a PHUL result in faster gains?

You could do squats and deadlifts and remove like four of those exercises. Much more efficient.

Also, good mornings are a real challenge to do correctly. You have to be flexible and very conscientious about form. You can get the hamstring work in much more easily and safely by doing weighted back extensions instead.

just do SS, take off squats off day A(deadlift day) and add barbell hip thrusts and barbell glute bridges for glute work
then there's donkey kicks and all that but those two are THE BEST for glute development

Then you should know that certain programs are fucking impossible for some and certain programs will not get them anywhere close to their personal goals.
Do you fully fucking comprehend that certain programs will have certain effects and that following those programs just for that effect even if it has nothing to do with what they want is deeply fucking retarded?

Everything in this post is stupid and wrong.

Split squats are squats and rdls (to replace the good mornings) are deadlifts
just different versions

Do a poowerlifting routine that won't get you what you want, burn many calories, or directly target the glutes?
Good advice!

>Do a poowerlifting routine that won't get you what you want

?

it's been debunked several times that 5 reps builds as much mass as 12 reps
and as a natty, the body responds better to heaveir weights since its more volume and volume = gains

Are you a grill?
Do strong curves if you want lowerbody with slight upper work

Where did I say that you shouldn't use different programs depending on your goals? All I said is that some programs are more effective than others. Doesn't matter what your goal is, whether it's to run 10 km or squat 300 there are good and bad routines for every goal. That should've been common sense for you if you weren't fucking retarded.