TFW wageying for $11.40 CAD per hour just so I can afford a gym membership and whey

>TFW wageying for $11.40 CAD per hour just so I can afford a gym membership and whey

What sacrifices do you make for gains, Veeky Forums?

Nothing, it's all a investment to me as it's something I really love doing.

Fucking lol

>Tfw student making double your wage in cash, part time

You can get a better job OP no matter what

eat fruit, vegetables, leafy greens, grains and legumes.

whey is trash protein

what are calisthenic & isometric exercises ?

How to get?

tfw making 37/h cad and doing uni

HOW THE FUCK

>what is calisthenic and isometric exercises?

Things only beneficial for children/elderly/rehabilitation

Get over the calisthenic meme if you ever wanna make it

tfw mommy's magic card pays for everything

im 35/h cad and 2 courses :^)

feels good brah

i got a trade before i went to school
work summers and weekends
i usually net around 50k a year
dont fall for the student loans meme, or the fucking service industry meme like all the other retarded millenials

Ask your family members, lots of times they'll be able to grandfather you into something, even if it is part time.

For example something like construction or a junior office job

Enjoy graduating in 10 years

>CAD
I think it's hilarious how canacucks couldn't even come up with an original name for their money.

This, don't fall for the service industry meme you'll make jack shit

Trades and construction is booming in Canada

assblasted murrican detected
hows that cheeto faggot president lmao

>tfw going to school for free and getting paid to go

Get on my level nigga

Lmao... as if getting an apprenticeship isn't beyond impossible to get in Ontario.

refugees manage to get them
are you less qualified than some fob afghan thay can barely speak english?
if thaya the case you truly are hopeless and should turn yourself into soylent

Shouldn't you be blowing your dog right now chang?

That's right you weak little millenial, how did I get one then if its impossible?
Oh right you would rather be a snarky little bitch on the internet lol, enjoy wagecucking at mcdonalds for me.

It literally isn't user

If people who barely speak the language and Chinese who half ass all their jobs can be tradespeople, why can't you? Are you that degenerate and pathetic?

You're retarded

tell me how to get an apprenticeship in Ontario right now!

Are you fucking retarded? It's so easy to get into the trades.

>tfw did first year apprenticeship in tower crane, mobile crane, and elevator service.

>apply for them
oh fuck was that hard?
unless you are some idiot child with no work experience it's pretty easy, but judging your attitude you'll never make it anyways.

Tell me how to get an apprenticeship in southern ontario.

>spoonfeed the retard
Man up faggot and do it yourself, or do you want mommy to hold your hand your whole life?

>It's pretty easy

They only hire later year apprentices. No one wants newfags.

>Apply for them
Where you fucking normie. Where do I find it? Coldcall companies? Yeah great luck with that.

Americans stole the word from the British

If they only want second and third years, where did they learn their first years from? :^)
really activates my almonds

>It's easy! Are you a retard or something!
>"Okay how?"
>Ur le retard xD

Thanks for the great contribution.

If you cant use google you should kill yourself
>waaaah I have to learn things for myself the world is soooo hard
fucking millenials lmao

There's a few ways. One is call the ministry of training(it might be colleges of trade now) and ask them how to join.

Find a trade you want to get into and call local unions asking if they're taking anyone in. They will usually help with that.

Get a job as a labour at a construction site (unions pay 28 an hour nonunion pays about 20 an hour) and become friends with someone in a trade job then ask to see if they'll sign you up.

Of course you're fucking retarded so you'll just figure an excuse about why it's impossible then continue to complain about it on Veeky Forums.

We stole your empire too ;)

if you work 8 hours a day, on weekdays only you can get 1700 CAD, thats enough to pay rent, food and gym, and you can still hangout, you can even roid if you live with someone

'Dollar' was in use before the US dollar.

I think it's hilarious how amerifats couldn't even come up with an original name for their money.

>all these babydick kids wanting strangers to find them jobs
>probably dont even lift

>your

I'm not British

>$1700/month
>Enough for anything

>buying shit you dont need
kids these days

>Living like a fucking bum without ever enjoying anything during in your best years

And why do you keep saying "kids"? How old are you? You know shouldn't be on Veeky Forums right gramps?

>waaaaah i want to enjoy things
>how dare you enjoy the internet old people
cant wait to see you at the drive thru kiddo

1700/4=425 per week

Rent usually costs around 1000 so let's make it 700 a month.

700/4= 175 per week.

Take 10% and save it each week which is 17.5 a week.

That leaves you with 157.5 each week.

Now 100 dollars for food each week.

Leaving you with 57.5 for the week for just random stuff.

of course this isn't including phone bill and internet but if it was it'll probably just be another 20 bucks a week.

U mad faggot?

My rent is 470, phone bill 70, and gym membership 34 bucks a month.

If you aren't a god damn retard with your money, if you know how to eat and live frugally and are not some underage fucking poster who still lives in his mommy's house, yeah you can get by.

And how much can you save/invest per week?

Nice job normie

>you must be 18 to post here

>He feels pride in living like a borderline bum just because he's not with his parents

Lmfao stupid retard

I get up early 3 days a week to lift.

I track my diet/macros consistently.

I don't drink soda.

I don't eat out more than once a week.

I honestly don't even miss most of it. I love Dr Pepper, though. I miss that sometimes.

>begging your mommy for tendies every night
lol look at the manchild
bet you love stormfront too

None really. My building has its own gym with a couple of power racks. It's got a pool and a sauna too. All free. I can exercise whenever I want.

It's a bretty good setup. I'm making good money too.

I already said save 10% which is $17.5 a week.

Which turns into 910 a year. Once you save enough of that you can invest what you want of that into things to help make more money.

>tfw followed a budget extremely close and now I've been living off my savings for the last 3 years.

>$910 a year
LOL

In 10 years youll barely have $10k. That's sad.

>not living with your family until you get married.

I thought this was a christian site.

the topic is how to survive 4 years of university you retard

>i-im le so mature I waste thousands of dollars a year just to feel like a big man!

What the fuck does stormfront have to do with anything?

because idiots are usually racist white bois and you fit the idiot bill

You're the idiot that decides to stay at a minimum wage job.

Those type of jobs aren't meant to be full careers. If you don't like the money that's coming from it then use it to establish yourself then find a better thing to go into.

Saving money and investing is exactly like lifting weights. You have to start small before you can go big. You do certain things to help you get ready for the next big step.

Student in Switzerland
make 25CHF an hour on security job
Easy game easy life

(You)

>just use nepotism bro lol

>He doesn't know how to network.
it fucking blows my mind how retarded people are.

if you owned a car you'd be fucked

so then work your budget around that. Either man up and admit that you do need family in your life and move back home with your parents or find a roommate to split the rent.

Just got full custody of my sons. Have to pay an extra $15 a month on my membership to have access to daycare for the youngest so I can still lift. They have an Xbox 360. He is not bothered the least.

>win custody of child.
>throw him to be taken care of by some stranger.

It's a sacrifice I must make for GAINZ. FWIW I now subject myself to lifting to the shitty gym pop music because I don't want to have my headphones in and miss the loudspeaker informing me that my son is bleeding out in the daycare. The chick who watches him is THICC too.

>Le fuck credentials and just network bro meme

Did you not pay to get a trade?

>32 hours pays 1700$
Are you a doctor?

>Proving more that he's never been out to network with people

Seriously, networking is vital to getting a good job like having qualifications is vital to applying. Why would you undercut yourself by not giving yourself an edge like knowing people in the industry? I walked into a job today and am starting above their usual hire rate cause I was recommended by 2 people in the company, with no prior experience. Having the qualifications will get them to look at your resume, having a network will get you in the door and moving up the ladder

This

Networking and having people on your side gives you an incredible advantage

You're just a fucking social outcast who can't network because he spends all his fucking time on Veeky Forums and playing video games. No shit you can't make people like and remember you. Have fun working your way up slowly, if at all, because nobody likes you, faggot