Yo whatup fit. i got bored tonight and i decided to make an excel program of alphadestinys naturally enhanced book...

yo whatup fit. i got bored tonight and i decided to make an excel program of alphadestinys naturally enhanced book, its basically a TLDR that includes the program template, drop down box to see exercises per slot, the strength training strategies, set/rep scheme etc. kind of a way to spread his program without it being illegal or at least in my country. but yeh heres the link and in return i would just like all of u to subscribe to him, could have added alot more in but i decided not to and just include the bare basics of the program kind of like a preview. yeh so pls sub to him

ufile.io/1f575
>inb4 hackbot2000 or whatever
when u click the link it goes to the website where then u can download the xls file. also pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/cfodbhidjmvs9wh/Naturally-Enhanced.pdf
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls respond

Why not just put it on google drive with a new/fake account, or any other more reasonable way of sharing it, oh like a high res image ?

You realise that is suspicious as fuck right

Either redo it in a non retarded way or go back to /baph/ and tell them what a idiot you are

how is it sus as fuck dude if u click the link it takes u to the website not download straight away. and when u get there u can tell its xls file

Just downloaded it, seems genuine although dropdown doesnt work for me. Thanks a bunch OP, who surely is not Alpha shilling for himself. Watch my disappointment about this having less volume than I currently do though lel

Oh so your not getting some kind of add referral cash for that shitty downloading website ?

Oh so you have never heard of a inject macro payload ?

What is even more "sus" is how your defending yourself and not just uploading a set of images. Plus asking for subscriptions to beta destiny and how your been "generous" with a "preview"

how doesnt drop down work? wtf ill try fix

no im not getting any money like i just got bored as fuck and decided to make an excel for myself so i dont have to read the book and look at each exercise to decide what im gonna do next, but then i thought i would share it because i like this website

um ok i redownloaded it and the thing works fine. althought thanks for verifying me and now hopefully other people will tell me if it works for them

Might be the device I am on, has known issues with .xslx, no worries its propably fine for others. So what am I supposed to do with this now? Doesnt really list sets or reps (disregard me if it would with the dropdown thing working).

check the other sheets for sets and reps.

Kek I really need a new tablet it seems, didnt show up at first. Many thanks m8, not sure I will do NE but finally I can look at what all the fuzz is about and decide.

Just put it on a Google Sheet. Way more user friendly.

no thanks i like excel and dont want to mess around with different software i dont know how to use.

yeh np about that. but the book is way more in depth i just made this mainly for myself like i said but the book is a must if u actually r gonna do the program and want the most out of it

Oh if I like it I will read it, but I hate blindly buying into shills, so this is good for me to judge first. I mean, his free programs on his site are actually pretty lacking but this looks a bit more solid. Thanks in any case.

what u on about his novice program is top tier.

this

Here's the old version of the book
mediafire.com/file/cfodbhidjmvs9wh/Naturally-Enhanced.pdf

Thought this was just your setup but you've put in all the excercises holy fuck, thanks man this makes my life easier when I run this