How much Omega-3 is recommended, or do you take daily?

How much Omega-3 is recommended, or do you take daily?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyflax.org/health/ask-expert.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i take 1000mg twice daily

what actual differences have u noticed? pls no lie

Did you see any loss in belly fat?

Is this a meme? I know it's essential fat, but what direct effect does Omega-3 have on gains?

Check for the EPA and HDA content, EPA being the more important one. As long as youre getting enough of it, youre fine.

You should notice no difference to be honest, you arent supposed to.

Why would you even ask that?

A beginner meme/confused meme, no direct gains one could notice.

30g walnuts. Why waste money on a supplement?

My doctor and nutritionist says it's good to take but it doesn't make me feel stronger or show any real effects so I think they're trying to scam me. I'm clearly more knowledgeable than them regarding my own body.

Where I live, a supplement would be way cheaper than even that tiny amount of walnuts daily

I read the sticky the Omega-3 was a good supplement then did further research that it helps lose belly fat (I know protein does too). I'm currently targeting the belly fat been doing sit ups and cardio but see no results except sore abs

>I'm currently targeting the belly fat been doing sit ups and cardio but see no results except sore abs

Well, kill yourself.

3g EPA+DHA

You are not a fish, neither you are "Fish oil" deficient. It's a scam. And yes, thins your blood much like aspirin.

600 x 1000mg tablets are like 10 bucks

6g a day, cos PSMF

Avoid taking too much. I've had panic attacks from it. 1000mg every other day is what I'd recommend.

I EAT 6G OF THIS STUFF A DAY WITH A TUNA. I WANT BEST HEART

I have just over 10g in my smoothie when I break my fast in the afternoon, and also take phytosterol supplements (my phytosterol intake is up around 1.5g/day) that happen to have O3 in them, so total over 11g a day. More if I decide to eat pink salmon as my meat protein.

Haven't really noticed anything from it, I do it because I've heard it's good for the heart as well as reducing blood cholesterol levels, of which mine are dangerously high (we're talking twice maximum normal levels) and I don't like statins since I'm a recovering alcoholic and my liver is already trashed.

I want normies to leave

2-3g should be def enough. Lets say you consume 55g of flaxseeds. Now flaxseed is about 23% ALA that will be converted in your body to EPA. The converting rate is about 5-10%, so you def get enough of EPA through eating 55g or more of flaxseeds a day. And they cost nothing. You can also buy flaxoil or hempoil that are about 53%% ALA.

You can still consume fish oil, but it has also some negative side effects to your liver. Flaxseeds have so side effect, good protein and a lot of fiber.

healthyflax.org/health/ask-expert.php

>phytosterol supplements

man I dont want to hurt you, but why the fuck are you that stupid?