Will I ever make it?

I have never looked good without a shirt because of this, is there hope of fixing it or making it look better?

Looks like pectus excavatum, either that or terrible posture.

whats wrong with your neck

I look like OP and ive already had a surgery for pectus excavatum, any hope to fix it?

I look worse than this pic I don't even know if its PE because I don't have a hole in the middle of the chest it's more like a wide sunken area between the abs and chest.
could it be some kind of pelvic tilt?

You need to work on your anterior pelvic tilt. That flat bit on your chest isn't really weird but your abs sloping forward because of the pelvic tilt is accentuating it.

It's real medical condition brah. Being serious here. Dunno about surgery

Pic is not me, I'm another user.
Idk if it's posterior or anterior pelvic tilt but I noticed that if I sway back and tighten my buttchecks it looks more "normal" but the sunken area is still there.
So maybe it's a combination?
Still it weirds me out that PE is supposed to be a hole in the middle but mine is really fucking noticeable by looking at me from the sides.

maybe you've got a mild version of it. lifting and fixing posture will reduce it's apperance and besides girls will appreciate a good body and it won't bother most at all.

I look worse than op but can't talke a good picture. Is it PE? I know I'm a skeleton.

From the front

who gives a fuck about small details like this? just lift and enjoy life.

Go get yourself that there Matthew Mcconaughey physique my man.

You're white

That's all I need to have a smile everyday

Going through the same shit. Fix the computer posture with face pulls at chest level and above the head.

I look like this, but worse except my chest and top abs are bigger and I don't know what causes it beca use I don't have PE or APT

And my posture is good too, so I'm not slouching forward

absolutely unfortunate.

It is looking like I might have APT.
My spines looks a lot like it from what I can google, but I'm able to suck my gut to flatten out my chest.
Is this still APT?
Is there a type of physician or doctor I would see about this or is this just something that I can fix myself?

fix your fucking posture you mong

no it's not good

Doesn't look like PE, looks more like flared ribs

google some exercises to make it look better

I don't look like that, I stand up straight

If you look like OP your posture is garbage. Why? Because his posture is garbage. Look at is chin in the OP now draw a straight line down, that things so far out there it's practically in another timezone.

If your chin is the first thing to cross an imaginary plane that perpendicular to the ground then you're either a giraffe or a piss poor posture-having motherfucker.

I don't look exactly like that, but I look similar. The only difference is I don't look as swayed back and my head doesn't lean forward

post a full upper body pic from the side or stop posting idiot

no way we can help you otherwise

Are you sure? I just can't get a pic to show the concave part like it looks in the mirror.
it's basically a wide area from side to side between chest and abs.

You may need to focus more on your posture, and try being more mindful of not slouching when sitting, as well as do some exercises that deal with your hips to help adjust the pelvic tilt. I have a similar posture, and it's gotten better as I've worked on both my upper back, core and posture.

yes if you arent lazy

This pic is clearly a troll. There's just enough "normally relatable" traits in here to make people second guess themselves. Not saying people close to this don't exist. One or two of those internal processes are relatively normal, just awkward for everyone. It's pretty effective though.
9/10 would make other people feel bad with it again

Have you even tried working out and stretching to fix your shit posture?

jesus christ how narrow is your ribcage?

I've got the same exact problem OP, but slightly more pronounced than in OP pic. I've just learned to accept that shit as the surgery for it is expensive as fuarrk.
>tfw more self conscious than a fat kid at a pool when taking my shirt off