/fat/ Fatty General

lenten fast edition

Old thread BMI exceed 300 Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

gymgoal.com/dtool_fat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I started eating fruit like apples and peaches, usually 1 a day, to curb my sugar/simple carb cravings. now i'm never hungry , like i was getting 2000 cal a day and im lucky if i get 1000 cal a day now wat do??

still counting cal ? fruit can have a ton of energy not 700 like an avocado but still a lot. according to google a average 130g apple has up to 300 cal.

I'm counting cal. fitness pal said it was about 2 for my apple. even if it was 3 or 4 i'd still be way under my norm

Time to confess your cheat meals.

>130g apple has up to 300 cal

Do they put HFCS in apples in america or something?

For those that have committed mortal cheat meals.

protip: don't eyeball doses after you've lost a fucktonne of weight
not that I endorse that kind of thing

I ate fast food yesterday, but I still got within my maintenance calories without counting exercise.

im the 5'5" 185 pound girl from a tread or two back

Will my skin look decent? Will i ever look "tight"
I'm 19

Will it rain on may 19th?

yes don't worry about that unless you're over 300lbs

Not sure what kind of doses do you mean?

How have your family and friends reacted to you losing weight?

Chinese buffet tonight. Friday nights are mandatory date night. Also I'm catholic so I'm spitting in God's eye too. But I'm also 5'10" 161.1 lbs as of twenty minutes ago. Coming to the end of my annual summer cut.

Here's a little tip for all you fine folk. If you're getting dragged to a cheat meal just wake up at 5:30 in the morning and don't eat a single goddamn thing all day until you get there.

anything that is dependent on your body weight really

I'm more confused as to why a single green apple or peach fills me up so much. I don't get it, i thought fruit was a simple sugar with fiber. Like my appetite is so gone that i'm lost 2 lbs in 2 days vs 2 lbs a week.

I had rye bread with my turkey.

It's the fiber.

Keep going you fat fucks

Rye bread is good tho.

That's my favorite kind of bread tbqh

So my daily diet has had me eating 2-3 egg omelets with ham, bacon, sausage, cheese, spinach, mushrooms, and onions for breakfast.

Will I be okay in the long run? Or is the cholesterol gonna fuck me over later?

If it helps, i do daily light cardio (30-45 min inclined walking) and lift weights 3x a week.

is rice high in fibre?

brown rice, but it's insoluble

I have no idea, measure how many calories it is

oh I bought white, whoops

Spinach is

what do I look like fucking popeye

popeye is thin.
so probably not.

Isn't white rice just empty calories? I know some people who just eat chicken and rice everyday but I dont know if it actually does anything for you

>ate a whole big mac and a large order of fries from mcdonalds today
>had pancakes in the morning
>planning on ending the day with a bit of cereal or 2 scrambled eggs.

I know I already fucked up...

Let's talk about posture fatties. I learnt I have a REALLY fucked-up back so I started doing daily stretching, force my shoulders back everytime and sleep in a correct position. Any experience? How much can I unfuck my shit after one life of abuses?

Have a big bike ride planned for tomorrow. Going to Olive Garden tonight, where I will order a Tour of Italy under the premise of "carb loading".

your posture will improve as your belly shrinks

I can already see it but my back is reeeeally fucked.

My mom was happy for me, the overweight ones ask me how I did it and were impressed and the others didn't care.

i lost 4 lbs guys! its more then likely water weight but its a start and i feel good about it

I used that navy body fat calculator but does it take into account large asses?

According to the calorie calculator I should be losing 3lbs a week, but so far I have been losing more like 10lbs a week

should I be worried?

gymgoal.com/dtool_fat.html

Its under 500 Calories all together and it fits into my daily calorie deficit, so it's defo not making me fatter, but I'm just slightly concerned about cholesterol and blood pressure.

I'm gonna say yes.

3 eggs, with bacon and sausage and cheese? That's not under 500 lol

my thighs scrap together when I walk.
this makes no sense

Ere trying to lose weight or gain weight? Your list of foods are all the worst of the worst foods you could possibly jam down your throat

At 300 calories right now, Just came back from 20 minute walk/jog. With 200 calories of oatmeal for dinner I can last until I sleep. 1500 calories under TDEE, if only I could get these numbers everyday.

You could still at least get a fish or vegetable dish.

>mfw what i thought was a tablespoon is actually closer to 1/4 cup

why would anyone ever eat peanut butter once they find out how many calories it has? a little fucking skid mark of peanut butter on your toast is like 200 fucking calories...

Peanut butter is dangerous man

tfw you accidentally ate 3 jars today

Peanut butter is more for bulking isn't it??

tfw ate 4 cans of frosting today

yes

Just don't eat gobs of it. Put a bit on crackers or dip celery in it. Good for an occasional snack.

who the actual fuck dips celery in peanut butter, americans disgust me

/swim/fag here. Just got my goggles in the mail I used to be on a swim team but haven't swam in 7 years.
I cant wait to do laps again

>tfw realized i wasnt 'skinny fat' but just actually fat all along

godamn im retarded. here we go boys, 6'4", 201 lbs, literally no muscle, so its alot of fat.

lol could be worse 5'7 and 260lbs

This peanut butter talk makes me crave a peanut butter shake from sonic. 660calories in a small, 940 medium, and 1470 large. Somebody stop me!

>tfw 5'7" and originally 313

damn that sucks user. good luck. how much are you cutting below tdee?

Take care of your knees when you get that cardio going

make one at home.

just blend ice, protein powder, some peanut butter, and a banana

>1470 in a shake

Is this a joke? or do americans really eat this?

Americans don't really have any idea about nutrition and consider a shake a standard component of a fast food meal.

Yes , and the shake is a fucking side, they still have a burger and fries. Probably soda too

you will be the best looking ayyylmao in the pool

Not true. We know it's not good for us, but we went to the gym today so we need to treat ourselves for our good behavior.

HAES!

This was me 47 days ago. Was 328lbs. Now 298. Eating like 1000 cals a day and doing IF. Feels better man.

I'll try this later

That's a LOT of calorie restriction. Usually people do either IF or a low 1,000 calorie a day, not both.

I would personally bump that up to at least 1500+ on not fast days at your weight. Try to work in some cardio if you want a weight loss boost.

That is some dedication

>Chinese Buffet next week
>Always ask for a heads up when friends want to go
>Never steer from my diet for weeks
>Add extra day at the gym the week of
>Eat nothing the day of but the buffet
>spend 3 hours there eating and drinking with friends
worth it really

So do I get a pizza from dominos and spend all my calories on that and not be able to eat for the rest of the day... Or do I make some burgers and steaks...

Fiending for that pie...

Doubt that shit is sustainable. Even shallow long term deficits make you want to die. Ease up.

Anyone have any good recipe archives? I need some new ideas.

I started on March 1st 2017, I weighed 290 lbs.

Today is March 31st 2017, I currently weigh 276 lbs. (loss 14 lbs in one month.)

What the fuck, why am I losing weight so slow. I'm eating 1400 calories a day, Excercise for 30 minutes 3x a week. Plus I'm doing 8 hours eating/16 Intermittent fasting and Paleo Diet.

I swear on me great grandmums grave that I'm not cheating.

>14 lbs in one month
>slow

People lose like 30 lbs in one month.

btw i removed some errors from the pic i didn't notice before posting in the last thread.

fixed the hand that still had a line from the shirtless version.
12% more cheeto
shirt now the same on both sides.

also if have any ideas or wishes i can make more

And some people only lose like 5 lbs in one month. It is what it is. As long as you're losing weight, you're good. Time moves fast as shit anyway, just find something else to occupy your mind.

6'3" 277lbs :-(

But at what cost!

And they get a wrinkly stomach pouch and grandma tits.

the peanut butter one but good

Myths. Doesn't always happen.

14 lbs in one month at your weight is more than enough. That's fucking fast. You're not some 600 lb monster. Don't try to lose weight as fast as one.

>Paleo Diet.
Lol you felled for the meme diet.

Okay /fat/ I come seeking help. I'm 6' 255 and I kinda look fat. I don't have rolls, I don't have a hanging gut. I just have no definition to anything despite being quite strong.

Are there any tricks to getting definition? Rather than have what are basically sausages for arms because no variation

simple
lose weight
then bulk muscle

Nice trips.

I realize it's low, but I needed a kick start. I have been doing cardio (c25k or brisk walks, and some cycling).

I agree it's unsustainable. However, I'm trying to get used to this so that when I start lifting in a week or two, it will feel like a chore to eat 1500 calories a day rather than feel like I'm starving. Also, check out the channel one meal a day on Youtube. Dude has been doing it for like a year, eating between 1100 and 1700 cals a day. He hasn't dropped dead, just lost a bunch of weight.

When I start to feel like crap, I might eat more, but I have never felt better than I do right now. I have way more energy and am killing it at work. So why would I stop?

Also, I make sure I get at MINIMUM 100g of protein and 30g of fat each day. So what's the big deal?

I've got the muscle there for what I want it to be. Just start losing weight, got it.

yeah you're pretty fat, you want to drop like 50lbs

I wouldn't worry about going full blown paleo. You are basically me. I started at 328, and am down 30 LBS in about 48 days. What you should focus on is:

what are those 1400 calories? If I eat a bunch of carbs, my loss for the next day is way less than if I stick to protein/fat.

Your macros still matter. Also, even if you only kept up 7LBs per month of loss, that's still 84 LBs in a year. This is not a race. You have to change your life, otherwise you'll lose 40 LBs and just become a fatty again.

Don't ask why it's not going faster. Ask yourself how you can continue to be your best self by eating right and exercising.

Also, are you a manlet?

I've actually been doing the same as that guy, 1000 calories IF

I feel really good about 20 hours of the day it's just that last couple of hours before I eat it's a struggle, been losing 5-10lbs a week

Anyone tried those konjac diet rice things?

how fat are you?

I've been eating 1500 a day while doing IF and I'm constantly starving. I have to wait until I'm literally passing out before I can fall asleep because I'm so hungry at the end of the day. I'm hoping this goes away eventually.

/brofist