Normies

Post stuff they say that triggers your autism

>Hey user you look fit. I wish I had the dedication you have
>You probably spend half your day at the gym? I can't do that I have other responsibilities
>I have a gym membership but I've barely set a foot in there
>Could you tell me what to eat? like I want to eat healthy but not give up some snacks
>No matter how I hard I try I can't lose weight, it's just my body
>I have high metabolism

My dad always says I look fit and good and he wishes that he looked like me, he says I look really hard like my muscles after he touches my arms and chest

>Hey user you look fit. I wish I had the dedication you have
why does that trigger you? it does take a little dedication

>No matter how I hard I try I can't lose weight, it's just my body
This fat chick did this once to me, I kept insisting that she is just lazy and making excuses, now she and her fat friends hate me.

Not OP but Im tired of hearing people say that want to do stuff and never do it. People that talk about wanting to get swole or rich but dont put forth any effort gets tiring.

>trying to turn my fat into muscle.... you think I can look like *insert ripped fitness model* in 3 months?

>"Damn bro you're at the gym everytime I call you"
I literally go at the exact same time everyday
>"I wish I had the time to work out like you"
Implying you can't work out 1.5 hours but you can watch TV for 3
>"You don't have an arm day? wtf?"
ree
>"Looks like you've been slacking lol, your strength went down!"
Well yeah I dropped a weight class for a powerlifting meet
>"why don't you just lose fat and build muscle user? I read about it on mens fitness"
ree

>Why would I bother running on the treadmill when walking on it is actually the best cardio?

>Dude, 20 minutes on the treadmill is not enough, you start burning far only after the 20th minute
>Do high reps if you want your muscles to have more separation
>I eat sooo much, I just cant get any mass
>What is the point of looking good when you cant squat 4 plates?
>If I was your age, I would look just as good (when the person is a couple of years older)
>Doing every exercise to failure with low weight is the best way to get huge (roider giving advice to natty)
>Your workout shouldnt last longer than an hour

I could go on forever. Majority of gym goers are fucking retards.

"I'm a hardgainer bro"
>TFW cut on 3000 cals
>bulk at 4500
Just eat the food

My dad saw a pic of me shrugging and now he thinks I'm on steroids and got all disappointed

He wants to see me topless but I won't let him see me until I'm at my best from my cut

> Twink: Hey user why are you wearing a sleeveless shirt? Oh you're going to the gym, afterwhy can't you just put it in a bag like me?
>Grill: it's because user wants to show off his muscles *giggles*

How the fuck am I supposed to respond, legit maybe the third time a girl has straight up mired me

>"C'mon user just take your shirt off! Let your pops see what he created! Just take your shirt off for a second. I used to change your diapers."

>that's not all i wan't to show off

Then flex a wink

Idk I think my dad is scared of my gains, like I'll become the dad or some shit
I don't even look bit in the photo just kinda strong in Normy eyes

>Doing every exercise to failure with low weight is the best way to get huge (roider giving advice to natty)
Are you telling me that isn't true? ;-;

Its wink a flexep new fag

Tell them
"If you got it flaunt it baby"

>I don't have a set routine, you have to confuse your muscles or they won't grow!

"Implying I lift for girls. Shoo shoo succubi." Then pop a zyzz pose and ask the twink if he's mirin'

>normies

It's normalfag.

There's basics bit different shit works for everyone differently, me legs grow heavy my chest is pretty light

>Why would I bother running on the treadmill when walking on it is actually the best cardio?
That's true for many people, though. Especially fatties take ridiculous damage at their joints. Walking can be done for hours and burns a good amount of calories, if you actually move as fast as you can. Running for half an hour and depleting all the glycogen in your muscles before lifting is also a great way to fuck up your gains.

Can't really do that cuz we were in a study group with like 5 other people

Ty

Pretty sure the Twink is gay

>Pretty sure the Twink is gay

What's your point?

>he says I look really hard like my muscles after he touches my arms and chest

Veeky Forums is pathetic. Most of the reason I'm here is for amusement.

>pretty sure the twink is gay
so fuck him?

I am yet to see an actually fit person claiming that. Every person I saw claiming that is just too lazy to actually run. Same kind of people go on the exercise bike and pedal for an hour while browsing their phone.

>Every person I saw claiming that is just too lazy to actually run
Well, it's an easy excuse. The gym is full of people with excuses. And if you'd plan to walk for three hours to burn a shit ton of calories, you wouldn't actually do it in the gym, but go outside and enjoy nature. Doesn't change the fact that walking is really good cardio, though.

>you look good as you are

yeah i put on 10 pounds of muscle but im fucking 20-22% body fat so fuck off

>Roids hurr durr roids
>Must be on roids hurr durr
>Roids shrink your hurr durr balls
>3-sets of 10
>I used to bench 2xx (10 or more years ago)
>In the Lmao-military they taught us....
>Don't want to get too stronk

>I work out so that means I can eat whatever I want
same user:
>waaaahhhh why am I not seeing any progress???
triggers me hard senpai

>"why don't you just lose fat and build muscle user? I read about it on mens fitness"
are you triggered because it's obvious or is there something wrong with it?

>how do I target fat on x body part?
>can you tell me some exercises that get rid of fat on my x??

YOU.CANT.SPOT.REDUCE.FAT. REEEE

in all honesty though I'm getting sick of having to tell people that again and again. Might not necessarily be their fault though seeing as the market is flooded with products claiming to do just that

what's wrong with 3 sets of 10?

In a way it is true though. I did a CLEAN bulk this season, and I started out at 3k kcals, turned out it was way too little, so I went to 4k within a few weeks. At 4k you can eat basically whatever you want, as long as you get enough protein. There were days when I would eat 1600ml of high-protein yogurt (1000kcals, 176g protein), and just eat whatever the fuck I wanted for the rest of the day.

I spend 2 hours at the gym 6 days a week and I dont have a car, so I have to walk a lot every day. I gained 7kg this season and my BF barely increased and my diet was basically me eating whatever the fuck I want just making sure I get enough protein.

Though due to the lack of money I would most often just eat macaroni with high-fat beef mince and cheese and then drink a liter of milk. One meal ~3400kcals 180g protein, lay for an hour trying not to throw up, then shotgun a liter of milk. 6.5 euros.

>walking
>cardio
Pick one

Walking can be good exercise if done at a moderate/fast pace, especially if you're a fattie, but it's not going to have the same cardio vascular/respiratory benefits as running/biking/swimming/etc... you know, ACTUAL cardio.

advertisements spew out disinfo on a daily basis so i can't really blame people who are misinformed

I mean ya technically you are right but most gym normies aren't doing anything like that and are also consuming loads of shit food while comforting themselves with the thought that they spent 30 mins at the gym twice this week. That's the kind of person I'm talking about.

Is anyone else's family stupid? They always complain about wanting to lose weight, I tell them to eat at a calorie defect and exercise more, they don't count their calories and then complain it doesn't work.

Then they say my muscles look hard and why is your body hard and not soft like theirs

This.

Take the fucking compliment you autist

I'm just tired of being the one who has to inform them is all I'm saying.

>hamplanet mother and skinnyfat sister bitch about how I can eat sweets and still stay lean
>point out that I exercise 5 days a week
>''no, it's just because you have fast metabolism.''

i can be your angle or yuor devil

CONSTANTLY dealing with this shit. I hate it when people ask me how to lose fat and I try to tell them "try counting you calories, because its the most impo.." and then get interrupted by them saying "I do try to eat healthy food and I avoid oil and butter blah blah blah".

Basically they think that if they gargle down a pound of potatoes as a snack and dont use oil while cooking it they are "eating healthy" and should be losing weight. People dont seem to fucking get that calories is the key to losing weight.

Yep, people think there's some hidden, magical secret to weight loss. If only they knew it's as easy as "energy in, energy out". But try getting certain people to understand that. You just gotta accept, at some point, that people have different capacities for learning about the world.

The tone is what got to me. I can excuse simple ignorance but she said in a snide, demeaning way like I was a dumbass.

Unfortunately, most mothers never see their grown up kids as completely independent human beings.

Tell me about it man. I'm 25 and only just recently managed to free myself from the mental grasp of my oveprotective mother.

You're both retarded. The normie is passive aggressively saying telling the guy his time is worthless because he "spends half the day in the gym" while the normie has more important things to do.
Learn to read fuckers.

>normalfag

It's actually Ordinaries.

>lose fat and build muscle
How new are you?

>2017
>Ordinaries

That is so 2 minutes ago
It's Regulars now

bout 2 weeks, what's wrong with that statement? I've lost fat and made gains

>bout 2 weeks

exactly

>what's wrong with that statement?

He said in that post that he's a power lifter. Now, you don't have to be fat to be a power lifter, but you can't make optimal strength gains while still trying to maintain cut. At least without roids

This is of course, after you've already maxed out your physiological adaptation of existing muscles, IE, noob gains

Nothing wrong with being new but don't be a smartass and say someone is "triggered" when you don't know what you are talking about.
For the first few months, enjoy your noob gains and, yes, for that period of time, you can lose fat and gain muscle simultaneously but that is not the rule. When the noob gains are over, you will have to pick one or the other without roids.

Hope his dad said no homo

Not typical health & fitness but
>overhear people talking about raising children

I get 100% triggered. Not even mad, more like go into shock as I am reminded I will never have such a normal human thing because of 4everalone

feelsbadman.jpg

normans REEEEEEE

>You probably spend half your day at the gym? I can't do that I have other responsibilities
triggered. the only time i've ever been in the gym for more than two hours was my very first and that was because a friend had to show me how to do each exercise. it doesn't take all day PLUS you aren't even supposed to lift everyday

Fuck I noticed I've been a little bitch making excuses while trying to get fit

How do you get out of this shackle Veeky Forums?

dont be a bitch

wait whats wrong with 3 sets of ten? I usually do that for my accessories to after my compound lifts

ignore twink respond to grill
>yes, to you ;)

is your dad gay and into incest?

yes.

>Could you tell me what to eat? like I want to eat healthy but not give up some snacks?

I see nothing wrong with this question. If you only eat junk food occasionally it's not going to affect you at all.

Nothing, he has autism

Slowly working my way out of it, too, currently 19. Feels

>being this normo

fuck you shitlord.