Obese people are healthier than roiders because they don't put chinese basement chemicals in their bodies to raise...

Obese people are healthier than roiders because they don't put chinese basement chemicals in their bodies to raise their hormones to abnormal levels. I hate all of you who think that you're better than fat people. You're not healthy

is that a biogirl?

But why do you think roids are harnful in otherwise healthy individuals?

Why do you make no distinction between doses and compounds?

Do you honestly believe someone who:
>Lifts weights 6x a week and does 30mins cardio per day
>Is under 12% bodyfat
>Gets blood work done every 3 months
>Doesn't drink, smoke or do any other drugs

Is somehow less healthy than an obese person just because they have supraphysiological testosterone levels?

>implying we all are roiders and care solely on how we look and not if we are healthy.

Yes. They're not supposed to take in basement chemicals. Enjoy your life minus ten years.

>Is under 12% bodyfat

you should probably not use this as a point, since generally being low bf is pretty unhealthy and stressful for your body

>they don't put chinese chemicals in their bodies

They've probably eaten plenty of takeout if they're fat

Similar levels of blood pressure and cholestrol - not to mention ventricular hypertrophy.

Your heart is fucked beyond belief roiding.

12% isn't low enough to be unhealthy.

but that's what bloodwork is for... you can tell your lipids and cholesterol and shit.

I guarantee you the average person doesn't get 4x bloodworks per year. And yet roiders do.

I love how you lump ALL roiders into one category.

Shut up. You're a disgrace.

Excellent argument.

It is when it's true. No need to explain oneself.

>don't put Chinese basement chemicals in their bodies
>eat everything under the sun

Yeah, you seem to have missed something there user. I suspect it was the educating part of your education.
>Murican chemicals are good for me

>Chinese basement chemicals
Testosterone is a naturally occurring hormone in the human body.

Just assholes inject tren mixed with dog urine or whatever by itself and whine because bad things happened.

Which roids are you talking about user? They're not all the same.

Not him, but in an argument, yeah. THe entire point is to explain yourself

I'm laughing at all the roider cope ITT.

They know they're cheaters and scum because they didn't have the patience or discipline to achieve their goals naturally, so they try to deflect with "kek at least i look better than u xD" which is a perfectly logical argument in their morally bankrupt minds.

Does that girl have a benis? I can't tell

>They know they're cheaters and scum
What are they cheating at? Getting built isn't a competition.
>because they didn't have the patience or discipline to achieve their goals naturally,
What's wrong with speeding up the process? Not everyone likes to follow your autistic mentality. You sound really insecure and jealous that they have a better body than you.
>so they try to deflect with "kek at least i look better than u xD" which is a perfectly logical argument in their morally bankrupt minds.
No one in this thread has done that dude.

are you retarded there's a natural limit and not everyone has the stunning autistic powers to persevere and keep pushing through plateau after plateau getting minimal gains and sacrificing their social lives to feel like you're the big man over people who use steroids fucc out of here goofy

> enjoy life minus ten years
> implying fatties don't already shorten their lifespans just by not putting down the fork.
We are healthier than these fat fucks.

This bait is too obvious.

No, your body is past its natural limit