Are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life...

are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

Don't you wanna have the rooted inside-voice that will alert you whenever you wanna ease a situation, not only when you wanna turn on the hot tap?

Don't you want your son to have a proper dad, not some faggot that can't stand the water coming from the other tap?

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me. Other benefits are;

>harder erections
>balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
>increased range of ejaculation
>whiter and thicker cum
>faster fat loss due to elevated metabolism
>better skin
>shiny hair
>better sleep quality
>reduced stress levels
>bursting agressiveness when needed
>increased alertness
>can wake up in the mornings without effort
>not being ill anymore except a slight cold which you can get over standing

Prove there are any benefits using scientifically sound studies or articles.

>be me
>have eczema
>scalding hot water is the only thing worth living for

Man, I used to know a kid with really bad Eczema over his entire body. Felt so bad for him. Apparently he moved to NZ and it got way better due to better air quality or something.

I don't like cold showers, they make my chest really tight and difficult to breath. its not a nice sensation

it's only on my hands, but god damn I get a hard on whenever I turn that hot water handle all the way on

t. Pussy

This all sounds WILDLY homoerotic.

my water heater was out for about a week. I found that the quality of the shower wasnt as good. like i wasnt getting as clean.

so after i wash everything i throw it on cold for a few minutes

>believing theres any benefit to cold showers
kill yourself

You need to take both cold and hot showers, just like you need to strike a balance between fapping and nofap.

I took cold showers for 2 months straight before realizing that my bed sheets were starting to smell funky because the dirt on my body wasn't being removed with cold showers. For me, this was especially true with my face. Cold showers had me breaking out, which was quickly resolved with a hot shower that cleaned out my pours.

Take a cold shower early in the morning and take a hot / contrast shower at night.

I do the exact opposite of this. I take scalding hot showers. After 15 years of doing this shit I can shower in literally boiling water and feel fine.

I shower 1-2 times a week and train my ass off every week. Give me the visceral pleasure of warm water

Alright I'll bite.

I, Dutch Rockwell, pledge to your terms.

Cold shower autists pls go

I stopped taking you seriously when your first 5 or so points were about dicks and sperm

>Take one cold shower
>Become Superman
>Take cold shower every day for a week
>Become God
This is what these people lower themselves to believing now, that freezing your balls off for five minutes gives you superpowers

hot showers are scientifically proven to be bad for your skin. cold showers are scientifically proven to close up your pours and make it much harder to get clean.

warmish shower is only way to go. easy on the skin, while opening your pours to get properly clean. you also shouldn't be showering more than 3 times a week. more than that, and you're unnecessarily removing natural, healthy oils from your skin.

>shower gel is bullshit
>moisturizing soap is bullshit
>liquid soap is bullshit
>anti-bacterial soap is bullshit
>face wash is bullshit

use normal, non-scented, bar soap. moisturize after shower is non-scented lotion. moisturize daily (or less if you're naturally oily) and only shower every other day at the most.

do that and most skin problems clear up. stop putting all these bullshit chemicals on your body and stop stripping your skin of natural oils every day.

Any filthy hybrids here? I start out hot just to relax for a bit, then once I'm done washing I slowly turn it down bit by bit, until it's pretty damn cold.

Also feels really good to take a cold shower after shaving.

>Are you man enough to do something completely retarded and autistic?
>no I won't do that
>LOL UR WEAK UR NOT A REAL MAN

OP are you man enough to never wipe your ass again? Are you man enough to go /noshoes/ for the rest of your life? Are you man enough to eat all your meat raw from this on?

I bet you fucking stink

Cold showers are a meme, they are actually bad for you if you lift. There was a study done where they analyzed two groups of athletes, one taking hot showers, the other cold. They found that the cold shower group had slower muscle recovery.

I agree with you, however for most active people it's not really feasible to shower that little. I workout 5x a week plus other activities like dirt biking that leave me dirty and sweaty, still have to be presentable

Well thats fucking gross

so just rinse. I rinse of every day, sometimes twice a day, after a hard workout or whatever. just make sure you do it while you're still all hot and sweaty, that way your pours are still open. it you let yourself cool down and sweat dries, that what make you dirty.