Brehs are doubleproteins really a viable bulking food? Won't the bad quality fat fuck you up in a long run...

brehs are doubleproteins really a viable bulking food? Won't the bad quality fat fuck you up in a long run? Are clogged veins just a meme, or a real threat? How often is it safe to eat greasy shit in general?

I dunno maybe read some studies on what effects fats actually have on you. Idiot

You'll get gains but your heart will explode from the dirty gains and no cardio. CT Fletcher is a great example of what happens when you eat dirty. Granted he also lifts like a psycho so yeah.

There is no "bad quality" anything. There is only too much or too little. Your body is a machine that requires specific amounts of types of input to function at optimal performance.

Calories in, calories out
Optimize macros, balance them to youe preference
Get proper amount of vitamins and minerals.

>spend hours upon hours on reading studies
>discuss it on Veeky Forums
I mean whatever anyone asks here you could just tell him to "hurr read studies". Don't be a retard

I do cardio though. I mainly just want to know exactly how unhealthy greasy fastfood is, and in what quantities it's still safe to eat, if at all

no, it's not. has as much protein in 400 calories as a 100 cal piece of chicken, 34g high gi carbs, 40% saturated fat and 1g of salt for that extra defined cut you want...come on now you'd be a dumbass to fall for this

It really takes so little time to cook shit, so just cook shit. It's true that some people have saod in a pinch eating the patties and chucking the buns is good for macros, but just buy a fucking pack from a supermarket or butchers. And if you have to eat fast food, try to support your local independent retailers, McD's gets enough money from slobs

I have my macros and micros under control already, this isn't about them. It's easy to hit your goals while still being short on calories if you're bulking. I strictly want to know if junkfood can potentially kill me in a long run, or have other negative effects on my health

Chicken is better for sure, but I'm potential harm junkfood can have if you replace your normal bulking shit every once in a while. Say you eat fastfood once a week. Can that saturated fat be harmful? What about twice a week? Three times a week? I know clean bulk is the optimal way

>try to support your local independent retailers
I'd love to do that but there literally aren't any

No one can give you this answer. How much you want to replace it with is how much you want to wreck your diet.

> I strictly want to know if junkfood can potentially kill me in a long run, or have other negative effects on my health

You're fucking kidding me right? You're seriously asking that question?

I'm not talking about optimal muscle growth and what not, I'm talking about long term health. You know, a heart attack and stuff. If you keep consuming this shit every week, even if it's just once, will it have negative health consequences, and how severe? How safe exactly are saturated fats?

let me hit you with something OP. I ate four mcdoubles every 3-4 days a week to get protein intake because they were cheaper a few years ago, I won't go into detail why because who cares but my initial lifts skyrocketed. I went from dl less than 1pl8 to 3pl8, OHP was 1pl8ing and squating 2pl8 in about 6 months without really any bad weeks or no energy, I felt great.
Years later I have no side effects for eating that shit for a year straight, recently went for a full exam and they found nothing wrong with me at all and I wasn't doing cardio. Now, my dad has irritable bowel syndrome and I didn't have it before I started eating the mcdoubles but 2 months before I stopped eating them like that, I got IBS so if your family has a condition like that, look into it.
It might not have been the mcdoubles but they definitely didn't help because now when I eat bread my stomach hurts like hell. Just some insight into this

If you want to dirty bulk when you're starting out, I recommend them for cheap protein but after you start getting high in lift numbers you should really look into better options for your macros because it'll be easier to understand once you start learning about your own body

OP here, jumping on that sweet mcdouble train, gains city here I come

It's a lot of calories but a lot of protein too. Good protein source assuming you burn the excess calories off with exercise.

The only thing that might be dangerous is the high amount of sodium. If you drink plenty of water and exercise frequently and on the days you bulk on them, it should be fine.

Also it's cheap and delicious I could go for one right now

Weight Gain and Obesity. A typical fast food meal is extremely high in fat and calories. ...
Type 2 Diabetes. ...
Cardiovascular Conditions. ...
All-Cause Mortality.

There are bad quality fats called trans fats which are common in junkfood.

23g of protein in a 400 calorie serving IS NOT a good source...at all

yeah but for those people who are "bulking" they might see the carbs and calories that come with it as a good thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

34g of high GI carbs in a 400 cal serving is also very poor. Like most fast food it's all empty calories. The only thing it's good for is getting fat. if you're bulking and want to get the extra calories you also need macro nutrients to go along with it and double cheeseburgers just don't cut it.

user's argument still stands.

The correct amount of trans fats is 0. So you avoid them.

"too much" or "too little" doesn't exclude 0.