When do you usually go to the gym? When are there the least amount of people present?

When do you usually go to the gym? When are there the least amount of people present?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VMWjWmJsQI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

General rule:

Morning, Old ppl
Day, Adults
Night, Teens

Hey op is this this from the same statue?

Campus gym
It is always crowded
Always

>"The Rape of Proserpina is a large Baroque marble sculptural group by Italian artist Gian Lorenzo Bernini, executed between 1621 and 1622. Bernini was only 23 years old at its completion"
>23

What the Fuck have you done of note lately?

>Morning
Old people and a select few dedicated in shape adults. (Least Busy)

>Lunch Time
Mostly middle aged women who work administration jobs

>Afternoon
Mix of adults and teens, mostly casuals. (Busiest Time)

>Evenings
Mostly adults and a few teens (2 hours before closing is the best time)

This always blows my mind, that looks like flesh...and it is carved from stone.

Do craftsmen of this skill even exist anymore?..or am I just not going to the right art events?

4am

>Early morning 5am - 7am
Moderately busy, adults mainly

> Late morning 8am - 12pm
Very quiet, only a few randoms

>Midday 1pm-3pm
Can be very busy depending on the day. Fridays and weekends can be busy

> Afternoon and evening 4pm - 9pm
VERY BUSY. Everyone working out after finishing work, adults, teens etc. Worst time to go

> Night time 10pm onwards
Finally quitens down.
Only 3 people maybe

What kind of gym do you people go to? My gym is located in the epicenter of the downtown financial center.

Before 9AM: busy with people going before work

Noon: busy with people going on their lunch break from work

5-6: busy with people getting off work

All the times in between are the least busy

I could render something better in 3d than print it in a composite that mimics stone and finish it to a mirror shine, and it would take like a day.

Gym I go to has a plan, 9.99 a month, you can go in before 9am and after pm on weekdays, can go in anytime of the day on the weekends.

Suits me perfect, I always go at 9pm on weekdays and 8pm on weekends.

ONCE AGAIN BAROQUE IS THE BEST

At least I didn't ruin the pantheon

5am before work on week days. Empty
1am after work on weekends empty. Lucky me I guess

>get to the gym around 430-500am

Early morning regulars consists of:
1 dude in pretty good shape, does a lot of athletic conditioning and agility trading
1 or 2 middle-age guys that are infrequent visitors but put together there's at least one of them there most mornings
1 dude from the gym I grew up in who used to do bodybuilding but now all he does is train housewives and gossip
about the middle school basketball team
2 BBWs That ride the treadmill for a while before doing calisthenics and light weight on the machines.
>mfw I stare at yoga pants clad BBW asses in he morning for the added test I need to squeeze out those last few reps

I seriously stopped using pre-workouts because I get a good pump when I'm Rock-hard.

youtu.be/VMWjWmJsQI0
Im not doing too bad i think.

B

E

I

J

I

N

G

Sir what is this suppose to mean.

>go to gym at random
>always empty water bottles on floor
>clothes piled in corner
>7/10 come in and only does cardio
>"user, will walking on the treadmill help me lose belly fat?"
>fucking dogs chase each other across all equipment
>dogs get scared when weighs slam and shit on the floor
> home gym master race

>google your gym
>use the popular times for businesses analytic
>???
>PROFIT

In all seriousness, I usually go around noon, because I work early mornings. Least amount of people, and a smaller ratio of dedicated to casuals than the 5am crowd. Equipment is usually all free.

Fucking fantastic detail

>2 or 3 AM

Work afternoon/evenings and I go after work. Literally the comfiest time to go. No one there, can walk around the locker room naked without feeling bad about myself, can do stupid shit without people staring at me, can listen to my own music over the loudspeaker since the owner knows me and knows no one is there when I am.

Social life is kill but at least I have gains

we're talking about artistry though

I work out at a community college gym

>Mornings
A lot of old people, a handful of teens

>Afternoons
Mostly teens, couple adults/old people

>Nights
Half teens, half adults

Mornings are the least busy, nights are in the middle, afternoons are the busiest

Carve it by hand in marble, then we'll talk

gym opened 6am-11pm 7 days a week
get there at 6-6'15, out by 7.30
very few people, those that are there are the serious Veeky Forumsizens, who have a life beyond the gym, that's why they come so early.
It's calm and focused, people are nice and not autistic.
It's fucking perfect.

This sculpture was the main reason I went to the galleria not these a few weeks ago. Literally breathtaking. One of his other sculptures, the nimph turning into a tree as she is getting chased is also of great quality but he was 21 when he made that, you can see how much more lively his sculptures became during that time.

>When do you usually go to the gym? When are there the least amount of people present?
noon

11am BEST time

3pm beginning of time when you will have to wait for an opening to do an exercise

9pm starts to open up again

1030pm just me and the pajeets

I workout at my uni gym, it's usually crowded from 2-10 so I try to go at anytime not then.
I hate about 90% of the people there, just your typical uni idiots, but this time with mullets.

OK. A 5-axis cutter could knock that out in a couple hours.

Artistry is in the design, not the execution. If Renaissance greats had faster, easier ways of carving they would have used them.