/fraud general/

Steroids general

Cheating manlet vegans stealing your girls.

NO SOURCE TALK. GO FIND THE WIKI IN LEDDIT.
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

anasci.org/ebooks/anabolics 2006.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumpin cause some nigger punked me with a new thread

>tfw currently at the gym while the roommates are having a party at our house

The drinking has also probably not helped with my declining aesthetics

What temperature does Test E decompose at?

iirc above 100f

5th for whiskey is the best cure there is

I cut up old tshirts with designs I like
Have trouble keeping my nips in though

>The drinking has also probably not helped with my declining aesthetics
Iktfb

>tfw waiting 3-4 weeks for the test to kick in
How do I speed up time?

100 def fahenbeit?? thats like summers day temperature. Are you thinkin of melting point

frontload

Frontload 1g my dude
I'm impatient as fuck so I always frontload

I'll stop drinking and start tanning and stop eating so many pop tarts and mcchickens... in the summer lel

is trump on trt

Pretty high, but worry more about whether it's been exposed to light.

Vial sitting in drawer, fine for years, vial in the sun no bueno

It's there any other reason besides libido to keep test higher than deca on a bulk?
>>long distance relationship
>>probably better off without wanting sex atm

Want to just do 500/500 test/deca for a milder cycle.

More like birth control with his amount of tantrums and small hands

She's gonna cheat on you so you may as well do it first

Can anyone recommend a good ebook? Most reviews are shills.

would 100 degrees celcius or a bit higher destroy it?

Fug u
She won't if I'm joocy from a good test/deca bulk. And wealthy.

>long distance relationship

are you a trucker or a sailor with a years long marriage and kids? otherwise it's bullshit

Just read studies from nih or decent forums if you want info. I've sampled a dozen ebooks thinking maybe one is legit but they're truly all basic knowledge. Or at least, if your roiding, you should have already known this stuff.

>room mate been playing with my dick
>Gf just bought me ice cream
>Room mate wants me to go downstairs and fuck her in the basement

Whats a good compound to run with test for a second cycle?

Military. Dw she only wants me. Stay jelly
Now is there any other reason to increase test? Deca is more anabolic anyways right?

U poly?
What are goals

>Military. Dw she only wants me.

sure thing buddy hahahah

>Just read studies from nih or decent forums if you want info.
Great, I'll take a look. What qualifies as a decent forum?
>Or at least, if your roiding, you should have already known this stuff.
I agree. I'm not; still learning.

No, room mate just really started liking me since a put on weight, kinda dont want to fuck her but her pussy taste good

Honestly goal is 160lb lean, 5'9

Gonna cut down to about 150 then try hard to lean gain next cycle

>Military

Hoo boy, I hope you know someone who can keep an eye on her.

STOP DOING FRIENDS STUFF WITH BIMBO AND NOT INCLUDING ME
REEEEE

dialing in my asin is tricky! i feel high e2 sides like bloat or moodiness, increase asin eod, keep getting sides, increase to 12.5 ed. now nips kinda sensitive. wtf. seems like the transition between levels causes sides no matter what.

I'm really getting in touch with my feelings.

I like steroidology, and the trt forums. I mostly just Google shit, think that's the norm.

Listening to Drake makes me need more asin

Listen to the weeknd

Baby I would diiiie for yooooou

We've talked about being open and she's said no for now cause (I didn't think she could do it.) So I assume when she says she wants to be open, she'll fuck other dudes and vis versa. Not too worried about random sex with throw away dudes.

We r9k soc now

Do you like masteron? I've never given it a fair chance honestly. My source has a new dude selling his old shit and it's priced pretty good.

Might pick some up to run in the fall after
MEGA BLAST 2017

I'm happily married m8, just talked to enough military types to know the deal.

Yeah it's great butbonlybreallybehen you're already sub 10. You wouldn't see much from it now.

Email me and I'll make a group chat with you and chem.

>trusting a whore
LMAO

ey mister beta cuck, don't come crying when she becomes distant and suddenly dumps you after taking multiple rides on the bbc rollercoaster

I think my dying liver is making my piss smells like death, which is in turn making my dick smells like death after a long day of peeing multiple times without showering

that or I got an std I'm not sure

what do you have to look for to know when to hop off tren? last blast i was on for 3 months, got night sweats, paranoia, irritated etc, nothing i couldn't handle.. but this time im planning to just run 500 tren e until my body needs a break. how would i know when that time comes?

250 test as well ofc

Does anyone ever do just 1 cycle?

I'd go with really high BP? Never done tren. BP is a bad thing tho.

So youre a cuck?

Neat.png

PROBABLY BOTH

>cycling

Anyone else enjoy pinning? I get excited to do it when the day comes. I might switch to Test Prop just so I can pin more often

Anyone else feel like complete shit all day after deadlifting unless they spend 15 mind foam rolling afterwards? If i dont i just feel sick all day and like i am going to vomit and pass out from the back pump

I did at first now it's a pain in the ass chore to do it even twice a week because i hide my stuff

>decide to try pinning in the delt for the first time
>everything seems to go smooth
>hardly feel it
>aspirate and no blood
>inject
>mfw pull needle out and jet of blood shoots 5 feet across the bathroom from the needle hole

When I had liver problems I got really really itchy skin. Like, painfully itchy.

Have you tried taurine? works for me and its cheap

Unrelated:

Haven't bought DNP in a while, last time I bought it from DMP, are they still a thing? I'm not really keeping up to date on this shit and didn't see a DNP thread

Have you read llewellyn's anabolics? Take the recommended dosages with a grain of salt, but I'd take actual knowlege of the compounds over anecdotal accounts from random guys on forums. Here's a pdf of it, though this isn't the most up to date version

anasci.org/ebooks/anabolics 2006.pdf

Oh shit nice link.

Good night

Night buddy!

Lmao been there too. Blood squirted all over my couch. SWEET, JUST WHAT I NEEDED THANKS!

If youve got Test P enjoy the pip.

Cycling is like smoking cigs. You swear to stop for good until the next one kek

i did when i ran just test at moderate doses when i started, with the oil volume and pin schedule i have nowadays its a fucking chore and i hate it lol

I hit a buddy/roommate in the eye with a blood squirt once because of that. An abstract sort of feel, for both.

kek

Guys wtf
I thought you said that test takes weeks to kick in and improve gym performance

I abaolutely btfo'd my previous volume prs and i only pinned 200mg test e on thursday

Yohimbine is illegal in my country. If I were to use it as a weight loss agent, is that considered taking steroids or performance enhancing drugs?

shut up

Yes. But as soon as you move to another country you regain your natty card because of a technical loophole. Cool, huh?

God damnit I'm such a little bitch for not asking this girl out already.

We've all been there. Don't worry, if she actually liked you, she'd have given signs to make you confident enough. Guess you're just not man enough to do it anyways.

To hit peak test levels it takes 3-4 weeks

Add an oral

>What is the placebo effect

up

>yfw most people still post in the /fitlit/ one because they dont realize the merge has ended

Yo, where in pic related would be a good inject site?

Upper medial quadriceps, upper lateral quadriceps, could also rotate with ventro glute and delt if you pin ED

>tfw Thor beat Eddie in Europe's Strongest Man 2017 and I got knocked back by some Irish bitch who I wasted a fucking hour of time on, both in the same night.

Whats a good age to start taking test?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but something like this.

dont do this do side of quad

Is pinning just test e in your glute meant to be so smooth?

I've done two injections so far and I've had absolutely no issues or pain whatsoever, i've heard some stupid stories of the kinds of fuck ups people do

What is the definition of babby's first cycle?

Test E 500mg per week for 12 to 15 weeks followed by nolva and clomid pct.

Speaking of PCT, should I run HCG after a 16 week cycle?

you don't need clomid for a test only cycle at 500mg

I'm thinking side of quad, but don't really know where..

gentlemen, how do we get more women doing steroids?

I'm in the army and can already confirm that your gf is a slut

whats the whole process like on getting blood tests done? got my private referral do i just walk in and get them done in ten minutes?

>NO SOURCE TALK
what is this, r/steroids?

fuck off seriously, I can talk about whatever I want here

I may be looking at your leg wrong but put your palm of your hand at your hip and where your middle finger sits is about where you want to inject. Also put the tip of your middle finger on the top of your knew what and where the edge of your palm sits is also where you want to pin.

Here's a rough approximation.

>muh sikrit lawless Veeky Forums clubhouse
>yfw leddit actually has source talk
Try it. Enjoy your ban. Good riddance.

Does anyone else get just massive amounts of precum? Like over the course of a fooling around session, I make more precum than the actual load that comes out eventually.

I believe that's a prostate problem

Interesting. Can you elaborate?

I was going to do just 1 cycle, but liked the feeling so much that I just started blasting and cruising. Been at it for 3 year snow. Eventually I'll just drop to a permanent cruise dose, but no way I'm coming off of this miracle drug.

Precum is prostate secretions, if you're making a lot of precum you could have BPH, maybe even prostate cancer but thats unlikely. What are you running?

Well I just looked it up and it turns out that precum (the clear, slippery stuff) is secreted by the Cowper's Glands, not the prostate. Prostate stuff is milky and comes out later.

newb questions
if you're doing "500mg per week", is that ~70 per day, or do you inject 250/500mg twice/once per week?
needles - where do you get them, and do you toss them after one use? do you use a needle deposit box?
how much would the first cycle of gear cost? first year?

the breakup of dosage depends on the ester. Most common test ester is enanthate, and 2x/week is the way to go for that.

If people are saying 350mg of tren ace(tate) per week, they almost certainly mean 50mg per day.

So it depends on the ester.

Needles are available at lost of pharmacies, and it depends on the state laws and the local pharmacy policies (lately in my state they only do needles for people who also get their script for needle-requiring things filled at the same pharmacy).

You can also buy them online pretty easily.

Read the wiki on reddit.

>miracle drug

I'm 1.5 weeks into a test c cycle and don't feel much. When do I start feeling it?

4ish weeks for most if you were not laughably low test before

Does steroid creme fix phimosis and can it make me grow muscles?