Veeky Forums meals posted. Pic related

You disgust me on multiple levels.

nigga

How????

is that just a mass of refried beans or what

Not canned beans, regular beans then smashed

No , Hispanic

Just...why...

It's good food, is it not Veeky Forums approved ?

brap

I've seen so many pictures of boil leg James that I thought the thumbnail was just another pic of a deformed obese person.

this
lol u gonna eat all that?

I just made this for dinner :D roasted shrimp and broccoli. So little carbs, so much protein, so fulfilling, so little calories, and so good

fuk off with your poverty meel u poverty eating phaggot.

Um excuse me??? foh.

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

W T F??? Are you okay? O_o

lmao strong unaware.

I read this guy's post and immediately said to myself, i'm going to sit right down and tell this motherfucker exactly how i eat my motherfucking steel cut oatz

i make a gigantic fucking batch every four days. When im done i have an enormous bowl of steel cut oatz and at this point i generally take the first few feet of my cock out of my pants and fap because the sight is beautiful

every morning i take a goodly portion of that fucking pond of glory and i pour vanilla fucking soymilk in the fucking bowl with the fucking oatz and i put them in the microwave where i picture them fucking while they heat up

i've now got a bowl of hot oatz and an infallibly rigid dick but i am not done motherfucker and it is not yet time to eat

i reach around behind me and grab my nuts from the cupboard and sprinkle a bunch of walnuts into the fucking bowl. I grab my raisins and i shake my raisins into that fucking bowl, i grab my prunes and i lay my prunes into that fucking bowl, and i grab my fucking naked banana and i layer it into that fucking bowl.

At this point i collapse onto the floor and fuck a new hole into the hardwood of my kitchen because i just can't fucking stand my gorgeous fucking oatz, then i stand up and i eat that fucking bowl, the whole fucking thing including the bowl itself, without any utensils and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oatz guy and i literally fuck it until my neighbors call the cops.

More beans

jesus user send me that shit

This is le recipe. I made a thread much earlier in the day but it got lost somewhere so I couldn't bump it.

Always keen to learn new recipes, especially involving broccoli. Thanks, got any more?

Every person in this thread should kill them selves. You all disgust me.

This one is a little high in carbs but it looks pretty good. I haven't tried it yet.

It's supposed to look like this

Damn user thanks. Have a good night!

Stir fry

When I saw the thumbnail I thought it was a close up of your ball sack and you were gonna tell us about a rash/zit/boil thats on it.

That would be good. I'd adapt it for the slow cooker though and replace the wine with tomato purée. You mean the amount of broccoli being high in carbs? This would have to be served with brown rice.

>sprite
absolutely no point in this drink

I already had dinner, so there will be no pictures. I had a baked mackerel and Brussels sprouts. I've never baked a whole fish before, not terribly impressed with it. The flesh as good, but picking out the bones was just way too much work.

Bulking like a champ

>that hand
>thinking ill take the b8 and believe youre female
Nice try, bud. But that's the hand of an effeminate man.

No pic but

>200g cooked quinoa
>255g boiled lentils
>stir fried veggies including
>250g sweet onion
>25g fresh ginger
>25g fresh garlic
>100g red cabbage
>350g mixed veggies (broccoli, green beans, water chestnuts)
>1 jalapeno pepper
>150g chopped celery
>400g poached egg whites

Just finished it all and I think I might burst. Doing IF, 14h00-22h00 so had to eat in a hurry.

Iktf, I love fish, but fuck me if the bones aren't annoying as all hell. When I have some extra dollars though I like to go to my fishmongers, get a whole salmon (hook and line caught PNW sockeye will run me about $40-50 canabucks) have them fillet it and divide it into dinner portions and vacuum seal it for me in their italian marinade. Makes me dinner portions for almost ten days, and the bones are fucking GOAT for stock.

Doing IF as well same hours , man finally get used to it

It was horrible for a couple days, I would wake up in the middle of the night just fucking ravenous and would have to power drink a half liter of water just to stave it off. The ofc I'm waking up three hours later with a bladder that feels like it's gonna explode, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it. It's surprising how much energy I have in the morning in spite of being that fasted.

I was wondering when this would turn up again

/thread

>Blacked.com

truly patrician taste.

t.an absolute cuckold

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
but srsly pinto beans are pleb tier beans

Steak and eggs

Oatz, milk, salt and 2 sweeteners. All you need for gains.

Who cares if it's a woman? I wouldn't touch a woman with those ugly ass hands

I thought that was coco wheats lol

honest question, Isn't milk pretty bad for you? Seems high in unnecessary sugar and carbs unless you just use it for bulking

>using misc lingo on Veeky Forums

Why don't you bugger off mate?

Dat dere estrogen for tittie broduction

i hope that le was supposed to be a the

comfy

HNNNNGGH
N
N
N
N
G
G