>dieting is a meme

This guy.

>fruit
>ketosis
pick one

>keto is a meme

spotted the fatty

really made me think

Is that pic saying cheese is a vegetable?

Fatties are the ones that think keto is the greatest thing ever since they get to lose weight without needing to eat healthier food

>eat eggs and dairy
>no milk
what

I do 60% Protien 30% Fat 10% Carb and it serves me well, its hard to shit because i only get like 6g of fiber a day but all I've lost around 10kg in 2 months

Wrong, fatties cant live without bread

nice

They'll trade bread for cheese in a heartbeat

Been on keto for a month. Lost 12 lbs and 2 inches off my waist. Shit works famalam. Eating around 1700 calories a day.

needs more salt

In my experience, literally everyone who screams that keto doesnt work, is a fatty who thought hes gonna have it easy and lose weight, while in the same time still devouring shitloads of pork schops and shit, but couldnt handle the lack of sweets and bread and dropped it after a week

Keto is good for losing fat but that's all it good for. People who bulk on low carb diets are autistic.

I lost ~130 pounds in 9 months and i didnt even lift back then, ofcourse it works
You just need to have will and not be a lazy piece of shit whi cant count his intake

I dont think that anuone uses keto for bulking senpai

The ultimate meme

My experience is the opposite. Fat people love keto because it's advertised as extra salty, unlimited bacon, cheese, sausage, steak, and butter for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, if they can just meet half-way and avoid processed carbs (and they weren't eating healthy carbs to start with so it's no loss there). They end up losing weight, think keto is a magic miracle diet, and promote it like it's THE diet everyone needs to do, while thinking that because they lost weight on it and if they had tests done may have seen some bloodwork improvements due to losing weight, that it's also a healthy diet, which it isn't.

No diet eho completely drops a group of food is healthy tb h

Im typing like a retard, fuck my phone

Meant to say that no diet that excludes any food group can be considered healthy

I wouldn't say that, but a diet that's based almost entirely on unhealthy foods like keto typically is isn't a healthy diet.

Not the same guy, but how is the food in keto unhealthy?
Instead of eating mystery meat sausages, eat a good strak with butter/olive oil, etc.
Just get good products and i dont see anything unhealthy in it

If the lipid panels and bloodwork show improvement and you're losing weight then what's the criteria for a healthy diet then? I agree it's not for everyone because it's pretty easy to eat a lot of fats if you have absolutely no control over what you eat. Keto makes dieting bearable with relatively the same effect on lipid/blood profiles and minus the bloat. Also CICO is meme.

>red meat and butter
>i don't see anything unhealthy in it

Lol.

This is so true.

Talking about mozarella (deep protein) pizza with sausage and pepperoni.

Talking about seeing the melting fat grease ooze out of the cheese as you bite into the fucking carb demo-god.

Talking about that insulin sensitivity that makes you all sorts of loosey-goosey and sated.

Talking about gettin' that second helpings with no remore.

Talking a bout greased as fuck joints and strong muscles from carb load. Strong as fuck, loose as fuck.

Talking about going on date with a chickadaree and not worrying about ordering no fucking salad.

Talking bout that belly that you know you can pump into your muscles if you just had the fortitude to hurt yourself.

Carbs.

Not yet recongized as a addiction by the 'authorities'.

Cocaine is healthy because lipid panels and bloodwork show improvement from the weight loss it causes in fat people? Thermodynamics is a meme?

As far as biomarkers go, for health markers to not just improve due to weight loss but actually get to a healthy level. If your LDL cholesterol goes from 140 to 122mg/dL after losing 40 pounds on the diet, I wouldn't say "look how healthy it is," I would say a better diet would likely have taken it down significantly lower, because other diets aid in lowering LDL-cholesterol independent of weight loss. I've seen studies on low carb diets where people lose weight and their LDL doesn't even go down, and in some cases goes up despite weight loss.

Other aspects of long-term health that aren't so easy to estimate like cancer risk are also a concern since most of the foods that help prevent chronic diseases are either excluded on keto or very limited, and if you do the typical keto diet high in red/processed meat and low in fiber, you're compounding the problem.

Lost 40 pounds in 2 months with "keto". Although, it was just my version of psmf. I drank 4 protein shakes (unflavored and water) a day. Made sure to get around 100g of protein from shakes a day. I would eat one small meal a day which consisted of baked/boiled chicken breast or steamed fish with vegetables.

In total I would eat about 600-800 calories a day. I felt like complete shit but I dropped from a 42 to a 38. I'm still eating at a deficit right now, but I'm doing intermittent fasting and just eating whatever I want once a day. That's usually 1600 calories.

Fair enough. Those are good points. There are optimal ways to run any diet though; inducing ketosis although commonly associated with red meat and lack of vegetables I would say is not an optimal ketogenic diet. It's strange that LDL figures aren't affected more positive since phytosterol content is very high in nuts. It could be associated with insulin and HMG CoA reductase.

I think it makes more sense to compare an optimal ketogenic diet with an optimal carb central diet and observe said biomarkers. I personally have not read any of the research on ketogenic diets itself and I haven't ever needed to run keto, but I can see the pitfalls of not controlling the experiment between different trials and letting subjects eat lower quality foods.

Thermodynamics is not a meme but saying metabolic pathways are a meme instead is pushing it.

>Thermodynamics is not a meme but saying metabolic pathways are a meme instead is pushing it.
Cool backpedaling. Nothing about the first law entails that.

Dudes get this, you can be around different people. One of you hangs around fattys with no willpower, and the other hangs around fags.

Most diets don't work because of people's willpower. Keto isn't some magic that will drop 20 pounds a week without trying. It is however a viable diet if you have willpower, as is most diets.