Guys I'm at a party right now. Chad's shitting right next to me and my girlfriend...

Guys I'm at a party right now. Chad's shitting right next to me and my girlfriend. She's been looking at him all night and he's swole. She keeps asking what I'm posting on Veeky Forums.

What kind of bicep exercises can I do to win her back after tonight?

Pic is the party.

>Chad's shitting right next to me and my girlfriend. She's been looking at him all night
I think its normal for any human to look at someone whose shitting in a public space.

>It's a 9gagger visits Veeky Forums thread

I dont know bro I tend to look away.

Anyway op if my girl did this to me I'd start getting flirty with other girls and possibly leave with one because your current girl is unfaithful.

Its because his arms are twice the size of mine...

you are a fucking beta, what do you care about fucking chad...don't be jealous like a fucking woman. If she fucks Chad you dump the bitch. Point blanck. If Chad disrespects you, you punch him in the face first. Problem solved bitch.

That's the point, I need bigger arms to kick his ass

you don't need bigger arms if you're vicious enough.
As grandma said "I don't care how big the fucker is, he always has a neck and a groin."

>People are socializing while I'm posting on Veeky Forums

No wonder your gf is looking elsewhere, stop being autistic, put your phone away

Post faces.

You and your gf.
And you and chad.

Face, frame and Height are primary consideration.

This

or a nose
I don't care how big you are, getting your nose broken hurts the same at any size

Take a selfie with chad and send it to us

Please don't let this be real..

holy shit dude are you a fucking pussy? either beat his ass, or get cucked and go the fuck home and hopefully you'll crash into a tree on your way while your gf is getting wrecked by the real man

Kind of a shit party, m8.

you drank the kool aid burst?

I was thinking this too. Answer this OP.

Who goes to ratty house parties with their girlfriend? you should be taking her to a restaurant or a cafe or something

things that never happen IRL

Hammer curls

Make sure to isolate the muscle though. Think about flexing your bicep and do it slowly, no less than 4 sets of 12. Don't skip the downward part of the movement, you get gains both directions on the curl.

>that empty kool aid bottle
Fuark who was the alpha who brought that

none because chad is fuckin her tonight you beta cuck loser. who posts on Veeky Forums at a party? a new low for your unrecoverable shitty life.

Brah, just do what I do in those situations.

Steal as much booze from that house as you can, you moron, while they're looking at some boner named Chad. Give a shit about Chad and your bacon-woman on your own time, there's work to be done.

>Party
only two bottles of liquor and 6 people
kek

no you fucking don't. you only make gains on the concentric portion of the lift

>everyone has their shoes on inside
>compare who is chad and who isnt according to height
>all have height insoles
'murica

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lel

that better not be him across from you OP.

they probably mixed it with the vodka or used it for a chaser.