HEIGHT FACE FRAME GENERAL /HFFG/

Daily reminder that if you do not have the three following things, you are GENETIC INFERIOR. You can train as hard as you want, you can inject as many steroids as you want in your ass, but the end result is determined by your GENETICS. And these are:

1. HEIGHT (under 6''? Well no girl will consider you a real man)

2. FACE, (pic related minimum face aesthtics)

3. FRAME, BROAD SHOULDERS AND NARROW HIPS,

This is just a daily reminder that HFF is the one thing that IS THE BASIC of all kind of aesthetics so if you lack this you will never look good, you will just look like a disgusting over compensating retard with big nasty muscles,

I have height (6'1''), frame, and face but I'm still struggling with girls. Someone please help

I was just at a frat party and I managed to get 8 girls in that time to the side couch/wall and tease them to kiss them. 2 of them basically dragged me to go there. For the first 7, I was just fucking around and wanted to see how many good looking girls I could pull. The 8th was pretty and I wanted to make out with her, and after grinding with her, we sat on the couch and for some fucking reason we just started talking. I then bitched out and pretended that I had a call. This was with her legs wrapped up on my lap and my arm around her.

I realized that I honestly don't know how to make a move. Most of my sexual experience has been from girls making move from either impatience or just finding me really attractive.

Can someone please help me? I honestly don't know how to progress by myself from grinding and feeling them and holding my face close to them/kissing neck/nibble ear. What do I do next?

I really need to stop this bitchy behavior and man up

Serious post incoming.
Somebody explain what frame actually is please. Face and height is pretty obvious, but I'm having a hard time understanding frame. Is it just shoulder width or general upper body proportions? Shoulder size? Clavicle angle?

What about cock?

I'm average looking, 6' tall, decent frame. I have a qt career gf who cannot stop riding my cock.

Narrow hips arent needed to be attractive. Big hips along with broad shoulder looks just as good. As long as you dont look like you goy female hips.

>have 170cm/5'7"
>have 6/10 face
>have wide hips with the rest of my frame being somewhat good
>been in a 4 year relationship with a hot as fuck girl
>often have a girl or two trying something with me

It was like this before I started lifting (already had gf for example), although the mirings have gone up for sure.

Are you even trying, OP? Height frame face is a meme. Lifting is a meme. It's all about being funny and intelligent to grab the girls a first time and a big dick and bed skills to keep here returning.

Proportions.you want broad shoulders. Which some genetics, but highly trainable. Zyzz had narrow shoulders and looked like a bitch. Then he lifted weights and ended up looking like having broad shoulders.

I thought I was Zyzz and could just troll and reject sluts, but it looks like I can't seal the deal by myself like Zyzz would.

I'm a real good looking guy and pretty confident acting one too. People at party were asking me if I was part of frat hosting it or if I were in any frat or even telling me to rush their frat.

Is this autism or what?

some people refer to frame to as masculine body proportion or as the way you present yourself in a social situation. Latter being more important imo.

Yep, as long as the shoulders are broader, it can look even more alpha. Become widemode.

>tfw your attempt to live through zyzz is just a shallow attempt to cover your own insecurities

Its really all about if you've got the balls to do stuff you feel uncomfortable with e.g. taking a chance and making out with her. In life, the hardest option is usually the most correct.

Yes, but how do I do it smoothly? Do I just look into her eyes and smile and then go for it?

>I have height (6'1''),
Uh, bro. That is distinctly average in many countries and age groups now.

not in the United States of Manlets, especially at my university with so many Asians and Jewish people

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot

Sage

tell me fit, is 6'7 height too much? am i a freak?

If you're not playing in the NBA, then yes

6'2
Symmetric face (so objectively attractive)
Broad shoulders and narrow hips
23 y.o. and a virgin

I can only say that women never approach men, besides that, the biggest womanizer I know is a 27 y.o. 5'9 guy.

>Symmetric face
>so
>objectively attractive
And you're surprised to be a virgin...

>Symmetric face (so objectively attractive)

Lmao, symmetry is just one factor of an attractive face and isn't even that important

you don't know what you're talking about, narrow hips are masculine as fuck, wide hips are womanly thng.
Narrow hips are even more important than a narrow waist, especially looking from the back you're gonna look like a fucking monster with narrow hips.

Attractiveness is a objective term and I fall under that objective term. What is attractive and what not is scientific proofen.