What's up Veeky Forums, Muscle Man Alex Gewecke here...

What's up Veeky Forums, Muscle Man Alex Gewecke here. I started out like most of you -- you can also see that I still have a ways to go -- but, through pure ambition, I have began to reinvent myself as the human embodiment of power. Over the past month, I have managed to turn 40% body fat into less than 20% through a rigorous fitness regimen using advanced technique.
I invite you to share in my journey and hopefully be inspired by my quest to become the strongest man in the world. You will witness throughout the admiration I draw from fellow fitness enthusiasts (except in youtube.com/watch?v=10UIKEzdYCs where my technique drew unfortunate attention from the gym personnel, bitch) as they have been witness to pure determination at work!

(sorry ahead for the mic trouble, I didn't watch the videos before posting them and didn't want to redo them)

goals pt 1: youtube.com/watch?v=LijkjJS_V5A

goals pt 2: youtube.com/watch?v=VsnWcKULQ5w

physique update 1: youtube.com/watch?v=0mwVfivR9aA

check out the rest of my channel (excuse the War Commander videos, that game is what gave me the inspiration for my reinvention) and help me perfect my technique to reach my goals!

youtube.com/channel/UCy2KzEyQkQ0Ul6NDxYzVTwQ/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVeh53gXLhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shameless self bump

gtfo if you bulk any more you'll be on my "600 pound life". cut back on the ass-burgers

cmon man I'm just trying to be a better me. My form has come a long way since I began.

hide in shame until you unwhale.

Nobody here cares.

Fuck off with your bullshit.

This is not your safe space.

Go start a /sub/plebbit elsewhere.

Ps. You need to have your body fat reevaluated.

You well fat son.

Dude I am not a pussy I have been bullied my whole life I know how to deal with faggots like you. Watch my videos, you will see that I don't need a "safe space"

God fucking damnit you're one fat stuck up cunt. Why all those vids and shit? Do you really need that much outside validation. You're either a troll or a massive insecure pussy.

I am doing it solely to document the trials I have gone through with my weight and to hopefully help some other people who struggle to reach their goals like I used to.

This is a Madagascan fishnet-catsuit weaving forum. Not your personal blog.

What is a "blog"

You're shilling on the wrong website, broseph. Veeky Forums doesn't like self-advertisement even from good content creators.

And for fuck's sake, stop walking around with the camera. Get a tripod, find a simple backdrop, and organize your thoughts before recording.

I felt like other "loners" like me would be able to get some inspiration from a former fat person who turned their life around. I know I have found many such examples in the past here and wanted to pay it forward so to speak..

>20% bf
More like 25 lad

So much cringe

this is more recent I was probably 23 to 25 here
youtube.com/watch?v=EVeh53gXLhw

what is cringy about them? I know sometimes I lose my train of thought but are there other things I can improve?

wtf you doing throwing weights around? did you get yelled at by gym staff for that in the first vid?

you're a fat goon

OP have you been diagnosed autistic? I think you should look into that

I have always felt that I was different but I don't think it is the result of Autism or something like that, I'm just shy in person.

he is definitely autistic. the repetition and lack of self-awareness

yeah

did you check out my squats bro

You're the gym's resident autist

But you didnt turn your life around. You are still fat and weak.

Maybe consider posting, when you are ripped or at least show some before-after pics, because currently there is nothing motivational in your vids.